• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrBeta

• Variety_Pullayya

• panipoori

• GucciGang

1 hour ago, LastManStanding said:

pedda debate jarigindi bro dani mida kuda...chala mandi chestaru states lo kuda, but keep it as a secret...India lo cousin open but migita relatives tho chesevi secret..anthe theda

Agreed bro.....N India lo ayte musugu lo anni kaanistaaru and they don't marry cousins naku telisi

1 minute ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

if both man and woman does not have recessive gene abnormalities , they can marry. get a genetic test if needed.

It may show up in grand children or great grand children. 

1 minute ago, DrBeta said:

But I've seen cases where inter caste marriage cheskunna there kid has a down syndrome

3 minutes ago, panipoori said:

But I've seen cases where inter caste marriage cheskunna there kid has a down syndrome

Baa, I am not saying same caste marriages are the only things that causes down syndrome. As genetic pool is smaller in the same caste, it is more likely that the recessive genes associated with disorders show up rather than otherwise. Maybe in this case, the recessive genes are showing up from the great grandparents. 

11 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

its not possible. unless there is gene mutation.  there should be a recessive gene passed on to have kids with abnormalities kada?

2 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

its not possible. unless there is gene mutation.  there should be a recessive gene passed on to have kids with abnormalities kada?

The four possiblities are tt, tT, TT and Tt kada? Now think of all the permutations and combinations at each base pair of the DNA that is passed on to the progeny. Also, the translation to the protein will be different. The point is the less genetic diversity there is, the more likely it is to see recessive genes, need not always be the case, depends on probability. 

5 hours ago, manadonga said:

Chesukunte pillalu kanadam matram chal kastam 

maa friends lo cheukunte pillalaki raka raklanissues vachhayi mental disabilities 

isnt that close to incest

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

The four possiblities are tt, tT, TT and Tt kada? Now think of all the permutations and combinations at each base pair of the DNA that is passed on to the progeny. Also, the translation to the protein will be different. The point is the less genetic diversity there is, the more likely it is to see recessive genes, need not always be the case, depends on probability. 

chance is low if tested for major diseases.  but i agree that more similar the gene structure is , more chances of inheriting defects.

i think gotram was created to reduce this

8 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

chance is low if tested for major diseases.  but i agree that more similar the gene structure is , more chances of inheriting defects.

i think gotram was created to reduce this

Yes, probably will reduce this effect for thousand years, this is almost 2020. Anduke auto immune diseases increasing. Mice ni breeding sesetappudu kuda same, ila oke group lo breeding seste it won't be feasible after a long time. 

naaku ma Mardal nachindi baaga...

but iddari polikalu enta match ante, we look Brother and Sister...features almost overlap..

anduke dropped...

6 hours ago, Katara said:

Avanni mooda nammakalu.em kadu 

half knowledge tho sollu cheppaku uncle..my cousin married with some family sentiment from grand ma and thier kid is having lot of complications..his own brother who is a top snr doc confirmed tht the issues are bcoz of menarikam

9 hours ago, manadonga said:

Chesukunte pillalu kanadam matram chal kastam 

maa friends lo cheukunte pillalaki raka raklanissues vachhayi mental disabilities 

Andariki em issues raavu... of course risk factor aithe vundi 

hyd lo ma gali lo uncle neice married   they have 2 daughters both are heatlhy 

na btech freind  parents also  uncle niece     na freind and his sister are both normal  ... na freind ayithe very smart guy  he is a topper in MS here

so case by case