!!Frustration!!

spiral25

Full ga frustration vastundi vayya..

1. oka desi vendor's gadu -Client A ki direct vendor annadu..So my resume has submitted and shortlisted..will get the interview annadu.. So 2 days tarvatha call chesi internal ga fill ayindi annadu.. position poyindiiiii

2. Another Client-B ki resume submit chesadu - some different vendor - interview kuda set ayindi.. first round oka desi gadu chesadu.. even he was fully impressed with my skill set at the time of interview.. fully positive ani vade chepadu..waiting for second round..Got the feedback today saying that - client is not going to move fwd.. Enduku vayya mana desi gallu itla tayaru ayyaru..internal ga evaryna unte..interview teeskoni..time waste cheydam enduku..

manavalaki mana vale enemies..

It's part of Tech life. Naku oke client ki 4 different vendors nunchi 8 months ga submit avutundhi but none of them finalized. There are 100's of such stories so don't read too much into this and try to submit as much as you can and give your best. It's not in your control.

12 minutes ago, spiral25 said:

1. oka desi vendor's gadu -Client A ki direct vendor annadu..So my resume has submitted and shortlisted..will get the interview annadu.. So 2 days tarvatha call chesi internal ga fill ayindi annadu.. position poyindiiiii

2. Another Client-B ki resume submit chesadu - some different vendor - interview kuda set ayindi.. first round oka desi gadu chesadu.. even he was fully impressed with my skill set at the time of interview.. fully positive ani vade chepadu..waiting for second round..Got the feedback today saying that - client is not going to move fwd.. Enduku vayya mana desi gallu itla tayaru ayyaru..internal ga evaryna unte..interview teeskoni..time waste cheydam enduku..

You are strong bro

Better opportunity is waiting for you

Hope you crack next interview and you will get job

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, spiral25 said:

Second interview lo is interviewer from viZag 

9 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

You are strong bro

Better opportunity is waiting for you

Hope you crack next interview and you will get job

i have to be.. as this is not my end kadhaa.. there are lot to do and have to move on..

22 minutes ago, spiral25 said:

Some shady recruiters block you by taking your resume and never submit it to the client if they know your skills and expectations are high and they cannot afford to pay you so you don't go through their competing vendors who can afford to pay your asking rate!

1 minute ago, MobileMusic said:

Some shady recruiters block you by taking your resume and never submit it to the client if they know your skills and expectations are high and they cannot afford to pay you so you don't go through their competing vendors who can afford to pay your asking rate!

yaah true..