!!Frustration!!

spiral25

1 hour ago, spiral25 said:

Full ga frustration vastundi vayya..

1. oka desi vendor's gadu -Client A ki direct vendor annadu..So my resume has submitted and shortlisted..will get the interview annadu.. So 2 days tarvatha call chesi internal ga fill ayindi annadu.. position poyindiiiii

2. Another Client-B ki resume submit chesadu - some different vendor - interview kuda set ayindi.. first round oka desi gadu chesadu.. even he was fully impressed with my skill set at the time of interview.. fully positive ani vade chepadu..waiting for second round..Got the feedback today saying that - client is not going to move fwd.. Enduku vayya mana desi gallu itla tayaru ayyaru..internal ga evaryna unte..interview teeskoni..time waste cheydam enduku..

manavalaki mana vale enemies..

I think h4 tho internal fill ayayi anukunta,game ipude start inka konni dinalu ayete Fisak hee ika

4 minutes ago, rokalibanda said:

I think h4 tho internal fill ayayi anukunta,game ipude start inka konni dinalu ayete Fisak hee ika

ayyi undochuu broo.. and rate wise kuda nenu ekkuvagane code chesa.. there is possbility to hire them

1 minute ago, spiral25 said:

ayyi undochuu broo.. and rate wise kuda nenu ekkuvagane code chesa.. there is possbility to hire them

That explains it in the first case right away. In the second case, they would have interviewed a few more candidates along with you. Then the manager or Vendor filtered you out. Sometimes, vendors tell managers that you got a job elsewhere, just to stop you going through the process.

When will your project end? What are you working on? Devops or java?

5 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

That explains it in the first case right away. In the second case, they would have interviewed a few more candidates along with you. Then the manager or Vendor filtered you out. Sometimes, vendors tell managers that you got a job elsewhere, just to stop you going through the process.

When will your project end? What are you working on? Devops or java?

In next one month.. working on middleware technologies

1 hour ago, spiral25 said:

1. oka desi vendor's gadu -Client A ki direct vendor annadu..So my resume has submitted and shortlisted..will get the interview annadu.. So 2 days tarvatha call chesi internal ga fill ayindi annadu.. position poyindiiiii

2. Another Client-B ki resume submit chesadu - some different vendor - interview kuda set ayindi.. first round oka desi gadu chesadu.. even he was fully impressed with my skill set at the time of interview.. fully positive ani vade chepadu..waiting for second round..Got the feedback today saying that - client is not going to move fwd.. Enduku vayya mana desi gallu itla tayaru ayyaru..internal ga evaryna unte..interview teeskoni..time waste cheydam enduku..

Don’t worry...u will get a better opportunity 

3 hours ago, spiral25 said:

this is common...desi's will do anything for m0ney..no matter what...

2 hours ago, rokalibanda said:

oft tho inka easy ga fillng...as oft will even work for $40  and others $40 to m@nagers, vendors...

4 hours ago, spiral25 said:

Melliga full time set  chusuko Bro I understand there lot of fuss with coding rounds , gc processing etc but e waste Galla tho freedom vastadi stay strong Gattiga kodthav  good luck 

8 hours ago, kothavani said:

Melliga full time set  chusuko Bro I understand there lot of fuss with coding rounds , gc processing etc but e waste Galla tho freedom vastadi stay strong Gattiga kodthav  good luck 

yaaahhhhh...!! Thanks broo...