Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

making fun of him.. infornt of others is the only way to get him under control.. share these with his friends when you are in a group and make him look like a looser.. that will do... 

Naa friend ki issues unte ilane chesindi. Basically fast track to divorce ayyindi. meelo  unna lopalu anni (ante pedha lopalu kaakapothe) mee friends mundu chepthe meeku  ela anipisthundi thaatha?

On 4/28/2019 at 10:59 PM, Anushri said:

How to esacape from husbands sadistic behavior like 

snapping fingers many times while driving to scare me off...even though we didn’t had any argument...don’t know what reminded him

making faces as if he hates me and giving weird expressions.....saying things like you are fit for nothing, See your face in the mirror (he looks handsome)

I told my parents and in-laws many times about his behavior....I even told him that it hurts me very much but he is the same...I know I need to take him to counseling but he will not agree...I do not want to break my marriage for kids sake 

he is seriously having some kind of psychological issue which needs to be treated but don’t know how to do that

parents cheppina vinakapote i dont think he will change forever. if you dont want to divorce him for whatever reason, you just have to get used to it.

or you can try to scare him by bringing divorce topic or discuss this with your/his parents along with him and see. 

10 minutes ago, vankarodu said:

Db pettinappat nunchi ninnu fun chesthunnaru in front of everyone

nuvvu maaraledhu

inka aa husband em maarathadu le

ru innocent_sufferer?

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Naa friend ki issues unte ilane chesindi. Basically fast track to divorce ayyindi. meelo  unna lopalu anni (ante pedha lopalu kaakapothe) mee friends mundu chepthe meeku  ela anipisthundi thaatha?

lopaniki.. kavali ani cheytaniki teda undi papa...  teliyaka chesadu anukunte.. chepina kuda kavali ani cheste em chestam chepu

11 minutes ago, psycopk said:

lopaniki.. kavali ani cheytaniki teda undi papa...  teliyaka chesadu anukunte.. chepina kuda kavali ani cheste em chestam chepu

@psycopk thank you

On 4/28/2019 at 10:49 PM, Anushri said:

Day 1 of marriage nundi I am trying to grab his attention but I couldn’t....over the years he broke my confidence so much that now I tell my friends that I am not beautiful and they scold me

Endi Idhi na story la undhi.... evar nuvvu ? 

@Anushri same to same na situation ne lage undedhi 

can’t escape can't face it la

asal one time I was emotionally attached to some guy ( yeah u heard it right but quickly realized such things won’t help me and thankfully got of it )

think of this proverb —she always wanted a hero , that wat she became ! 

True ! Ninu nuvve save cheskovali! No one is coming to rescue you ! Mem andaram entha chepina neku yekaddu 

one fine morning u will wake up and just say F off to all this bullshit and starting loving urself ! Aroju vastadhi tappakunda! Antha varaku ee suffering tapadhu 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

u both ganga manga of this db ? :ph34r:

No , chala mandi ki ee problems anamata 

don’t take me wrong kids oo kids ( grandkids ( ani ee parents enduku nasapedtaroo mari ? Pelli ayyi avganee kids amma kids amma ani ? Y ? So taht ee relationship lo ilage bury ayi povataniki anukunta 

i think that’s parents secret evil plan anukunta manam escape avakunda 

5 minutes ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

No , chala mandi ki ee problems anamata 

don’t take me wrong kids oo kids ( grandkids ( ani ee parents enduku nasapedtaroo mari ? Pelli ayyi avganee kids amma kids amma ani ? Y ? So taht ee relationship lo ilage bury ayi povataniki anukunta 

i think that’s parents secret evil plan anukunta manam escape avakunda 

Arranged marriage varaku parents choice thappu anochu fine, evari pressure vallano kids ni conceive chesam anatam entha varaku correct :o especially when things between couple is not that fruitful ?

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Arranged marriage varaku parents choice thappu anochu fine, evari pressure vallano kids ni conceive chesam anatam entha varaku correct :o especially when things between couple is not that fruitful ?

Hahahahaha thousands of women or shall I say millions of women in arranged marriages have/ having kids without working out compatibility between partners ... 

Some think kids are going to mend relationships/ not enough maturity in women walano ala chala reasons wala giving birth to kids and making situations worse 

2 minutes ago, Unicorn_mansion said:

Hahahahaha thousands of women or shall I say millions of women in arranged marriages have/ having kids without working out compatibility between partners ... 

Some think kids are going to mend relationships/ not enough maturity in women walano ala chala reasons wala giving birth to kids and making situations worse 

If compatibility is the sole criterion, at least the world population will decrease, as the case in the western countries.