Sadistic Behavior

Anushri

8 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Babu ninna nekosam thread vesa. I missed you :(

Which thread think_ww @MagaMaharaju ? Just tag me so sweet meedha eega laga vaalipotha 

aina naku separate thread enduku :#< edho muula unna thread lo post enough 

53 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Which thread think_ww @MagaMaharaju ? Just tag me so sweet meedha eega laga vaalipotha 

aina naku separate thread enduku :#< edho muula unna thread lo post enough 

Nekosam kadhu uncle @Babunuvbtechah kosam @3$%

nekosam kuda vestha uncle. Feel avvodhu

• 7 months later...
1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Thats like taking a chain saw when a surgeon scalpel is required.

There is no place for a scalpel to cut the the chains that the society puts on women. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

There is no place for a scalpel to cut the the chains that the society puts on women. 

Well i think here a poster is asking a problem about one man...i dont think she is interested in what you plan to do with mankind 😂 . In fact it appears she will be very happy if she can get her man to love her.

Since he is your husband, you can't really escape but try to solve the problem.

Understand why he is behaving like that with you. If he wants you to look beautiful, try your best to get ready nicely. There are lot of women who look beautiful by dressing up nicely even though they are not born with beauty.

And also understand why he says that you are not fit for nothing. Is there anything specifically that he wants you to improve on. You might be thinking only from your perspective. So try to talk to your friends/family and understand if there is really any issue in you. If there is, try to improve on that.Any person will appreciate if they see improvement in you.

10 minutes ago, sam1234 said:

Since he is your husband, you can't really escape but try to solve the problem.

Understand why he is behaving like that with you. If he wants you to look beautiful, try your best to get ready nicely. There are lot of women who look beautiful by dressing up nicely even though they are not born with beauty.

And also understand why he says that you are not fit for nothing. Is there anything specifically that he wants you to improve on. You might be thinking only from your perspective. So try to talk to your friends/family and understand if there is really any issue in you. If there is, try to improve on that.Any person will appreciate if they see improvement in you.

Or her husband maybe a bloody narcissist.