My first kiss

Unicorn_mansion

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

Come on ram answer re..

db lo evaraina edaina matladachu kada.. ye thread levadhu.. yevadu ban avadu neeku telisinde kada psycopk @3$%

On 5/2/2019 at 11:21 AM, Bhumchik said:

Lol. How many men here would want a fickle minded unfaithful raunchy wife like unicorn who would go on an open forum and flirt with other men using obscenity, group seexting and cheating to look cool while also admitting (for no reason) she is married with kids and cheating her hubby?

Upvote this comment if you want a wife like that. Any takers? Let’s count the upvotes 

Hats off to you guys for not upvoting my comment - you restored my faith in decency. No matter what we do, when it comes to marriage, we want a decent girl and not an unstable, fickle minded, cheating girl. That is good!

If anyone says they are married with kids and looking to flirt, seext, fuuk around, talking about Virginia, that is disgusting, unacceptable, offensive and sick! we will kick their butt. Ghar mein ghus kar maarenge!

i am not going to reply to unicorn as she doesn’t deserve my time and don’t want to give her any more attention that she wanted and we all know she is just a loose charactered flirt. She got all that time to type out that crappy hypocritical response and troll in forums while having a husband and kids to take care of?? Oh wow!! Obviously she is cheating, neglecting, starving and depriving her hubby and kids of basic food, affection, love, etc. People like unicorn think for themselves they are cool but are actually dumb fuucks, palleturi pentammas, yerrifook yenkammas who complain woman rights and they are either too lazy to take them or abuse them like this going overboard openly cheating on their hubbies . Even Americans don’t go excess or overboard like that. It won’t be long before she gets her as$ divorced lol. Divorce is written all over her body and mind and it is screaming loud and clear already

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

Hats off to you guys for not upvoting my comment - you restored my faith in decency. No matter what we do, when it comes to marriage, we want a decent girl and not an unstable, fickle minded, cheating girl. That is good!

If anyone says they are married with kids and looking to flirt, seext, fuuk around, talking about Virginia, that is disgusting, unacceptable, offensive and sick! we will kick their butt. Ghar mein ghus kar maarenge!

i am not going to reply to unicorn as she doesn’t deserve my time and don’t want to give her any more attention that she wanted and we all know she is just a loose charactered flirt. She got all that time to type out that crappy hypocritical response and troll in forums while having a husband and kids to take care of?? Oh wow!! Obviously she is cheating, neglecting, starving and depriving her hubby and kids of basic food, affection, love, etc. People like unicorn think for themselves they are cool but are actually dumb fuucks, palleturi pentammas, yerri yenkammas who complain woman rights and they are either too lazy to take them or abuse them like this going overboard openly cheating on their hubbies . Even Americans don’t go excess or overboard like that. It won’t be long before she gets her as$ divorced lol. Divorce is written all over her body and mind and it is screaming loud and clear already

i290xs.gif?1290241415

anasuya, rashmi, sri mukhi, heroines pics esi. deni mingali ani oka 1000 threads padtadi roju.. adoka fantasy.. db lo i am super cool ani chupinchukotam adi inkoka fantasy.. let them be.. whats the harm..  @Bhumchik .. bhumchik ane id ee double meaning id.. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Edo_Okati said:

anasuya, rashmi, sri mukhi, heroines pics esi. deni mingali ani oka 1000 threads padtadi roju.. adoka fantasy.. db lo i am super cool ani chupinchukotam adi inkoka fantasy.. let them be.. whats the harm..  @Bhumchik .. bhumchik ane id ee double meaning id.. 

Missing the point? Those people are not declaring they are married with kids and cheating on their spouse and we don’t care to know if they are as long as they don’t reveal it. It is assumed they are single. What is the purpose of saying she is married with kids and cheating on her husband and group seexting? Seriously?? That is extreme. Why is it necessary and Who cares if she is? Unicorn saying these was what is disgusting, sick, kinky and offensive. That is a blatant lack of human decency. If she just gave us an impression of a single girl things would have been fine

On 5/1/2019 at 10:33 PM, whatsapp said:

Rushabhi okati gurthu pettuko meru adallu  ..ante telusu ga pavithranga poojinche devathalu but magallu ala kadu chala mandi bookulame 😍 anduaky magalu devullani ekada analedu 😁 so know your value and be your self if u guys crossing kanche then kapala kasedi evaru

Enti pavitram ga poojinchedhi. Antha devatalla choosthe stop posting stupid nonsense. Only look at your wife/ gf with that drusti. Ammayi photo pedthe chaalu aame front back ani scan chese comments vese meeru malli pavitratha gaadidha guddu gurinchi comments. Ammayilaki oka standard meeru expect chesthe abbayilaki ki kooda oka standard puranalalo pettaru. Ramudu la undali parayi aada danni vere drushti tho choododhu antu. Avi paatinchi neethulu cheppu

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Missing the point? Those people are not declaring they are married with kids and cheating on their spouse and we don’t care to know if they are as long as they don’t reveal it. It is assumed they are single. What is the purpose of saying she is married with kids and cheating on her husband and group seexting? Seriously?? That is extreme. Why is it necessary and Who cares if she is? Unicorn saying these was what is disgusting, sick and offensive. If she just gave us an impression of a single girl things would have been fine

Arey people here say multiple times that they are married and still post nonsense. Difference is they interact with boys and we girls do not participate. Only difference gender maarindi ikkada aa type topics vese id ki

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

i am not going to reply to unicorn as she doesn’t deserve my time and don’t want to give her any more attention that she wanted and we all know she is just a loose charactered flirt. She got all that time to type out that crappy hypocritical response and troll in forums while having a husband and kids to take care of?? Oh wow!! Obviously she is cheating, neglecting, starving and depriving her hubby and kids of basic food, affection, love, etc. People like unicorn think for themselves they are cool but are actually dumb fuucks, palleturi pentammas, yerri yenkammas who complain woman rights and they are either too lazy to take them or abuse them like this going overboard openly cheating on their hubbies . Even Americans don’t go excess or overboard like that. It won’t be long before she gets her as$ divorced lol. Divorce is written all over her body and mind and it is screaming loud and clear already

Wow get a life bhumchik 

unicorn aunty stop posting for attention 

On 5/2/2019 at 11:06 AM, Bhumchik said:

No incorrect. You are mistaken. Men here are not declaring that they are married with kids and saying they want to cheat, flirt, watch porm and fuuk around. That is what unicorn is doing. If you can not control yourself, you can do whatever you want but just don’t say you are married with kids which is disgusting and offensive and not doing much for your image. If you say you are married with kids, we will kick your butt. Ghar mein ghus kar maarenge! She goes to the extent of admitting that she is cheating on her hubby and group seexting other men trying to look cool which is sick and hypocritical. Is there anything worse than that? Is that clear now?

Knife to throat peti answer ante ela she is scared 

ayina pig tho kalise swamp lo wrestling ki who will dare ra @Bhumchik pig 

9 hours ago, 30_yr_exp said:

Knife to throat peti answer ante ela she is scared 

ayina pig tho kalise swamp lo wrestling ki who will dare ra @Bhumchik pig 

Hi unicorn mansion auntie welcome back. Love your new id and pathivratha pic. Hope it works out this time lol. Good luck (because you need it luck)

kiss doola teeraleda inkaa @3$%

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...