My first kiss

Unicorn_mansion

On 6/18/2019 at 4:57 PM, Rushabhi said:

ID boothu sounding id pettukoni neethulu matrAm bhlale vallinchadu 

Okay guys this dead topic was brought back to life for a few times in the last couple of months like karuvu 

i did not want to embarrass anyone here saying, Look I was right and you were not because I was right

ready for it? Here is my inbox with her messages to me right after that episode 

33seyo.jpg

33sf74.jpg

33sf91.jpg

She sent 2 abusive messages from her 2 new IDs using the most deplorable language ever heard. She also used one of these ids (30_yr_exp) and posted comments on this thread  on page 10 calling me a pig scroll up previous pages to see. Like I said she is just a palleturi pentamma and coming to US wearing modern clothes and talking nonsense does not make someone modern 

if someone claims they are married with kids and husband and says she is flirting with others and cheating on her husband and says she is group $exting others here (all these were said by her) that is disgusting, offensive and beyond all human decency. If they want to indulge in such conversations there is no need to reveal they are married with kids and husband. That’s not necessary and that was her problem she doesn’t even know basic etiquette 

I am not evil. I can make more sense than many others here. if you want to side with such indecent and disgusting people indulging in obscenity and lose your respect be my guest

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Okay guys this dead topic was brought back to life for a few times in the last couple of months like karuvu 

i did not want to embarrass anyone here saying, Look I was right and you were not because was right

ready for it? Here is my inbox with her messages to me after that episode 

33seyo.jpg

33sf74.jpg

33sf91.jpg

She sent 2 abusive messages from her 2 new IDs using the most deplorable language ever heard. She also used one of these ids and posted comments on this thread scroll up previous pages to see. Like I said she is just a palleturi pentamma and coming to US wearing modern clothes and talking nonsense does not make someone modern 

if someobe ckaims they are married with kids and husband and flirts and cheats on her husband and says she is group $exting others here (all these were said by her) that is disgusting, offensive and beyond all human decency. If they want to indulge in such conversations there is no need to reveal they are married with kids and husband. That’s not necessary and that was her problem she doesn’t even know basic etiquette 

if you want to side with such indecent and disgusting people and lose your respect be my guest

Sorry about this :(

7 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

i did not want to embarrass anyone here saying, Look I was right and you were not because was right

33seyo.jpg

33sf74.jpg

33sf91.jpg

She sent 2 abusive messages from her 2 new IDs using the most deplorable language ever heard. She also used one of these ids and posted comments on this thread scroll up previous pages to see. Like I said she is just a palleturi pentamma and coming to US wearing modern clothes and talking nonsense does not make someone modern 

if someobe ckaims they are married with kids and husband and flirts and cheats on her husband and says she is group $exting others here (all these were said by her) that is disgusting, offensive and beyond all human decency. If they want to indulge in such conversations there is no need to reveal they are married with kids and husband. That’s not necessary and that was her problem she doesn’t even know basic etiquette 

if you want to side with such indecent and disgusting people and lose your respect be my guest

Enti ee daridram? I wonder if the she is a he? If she is a she then God save her husband if the 2 IDs belong to the she.

13 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Enti ee daridram? I wonder if the she is a he? If she is a she then God save her husband if the 2 IDs belong to the she.

who is that she,  vaunty?

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

33seyo.jpg

33sf74.jpg

33sf91.jpg

I don’t thinks it’s she.

it’s he 😀

• 1 year later...
On 5/2/2019 at 9:37 PM, Ram47 said:

ee thread loni mukhyamsalu..

Attention seeking title tho modhaletti.. antha uthuthe antunna mansion house aunty.. If you fire the fire fire will fire you antunna @whatsapp mama..

Rechagottina @psycopk rechipoyina @Bhumchik..

expectation ki taggatte karra pattukuni digina @Rushabhi amav32.gif

Haha... good one 

On 6/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, MagaMaharaju said:

Lol. This is how people talk about dead ones. Unnapudu Evaru acknowledge cheyyaru

poyaka papam mahanubhavudu antaru.

Ltt for the quote

RIP SSR

• Upvote 1