Be careful!!! Divorce settlements

Staysafebro

4 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

US lo divorce tiskoni..alimony techukoni, child support techukoni and property lo share tiskoni malla India lo 498A pedutunnaru bro atha, mama and vadinalni evaru vadalatla..nene 4,5 chusa ivvi..US lo bratakaledu and India lo undaledu..lol

Rendu countries passports chimpesi himalayas ki poyyi silent ga thapassu chesukovali

• Haha 1

Ippude chadiva nenu kuda point-1...infertile aite divorce istara 8 years nunchi kapuram chesina aame ki? 

@Staysafebro cheppu mee vadiki 100k ki IVF cheyinchukovachu US lo or India lo 25 lacs ki chestunnaru adopted vadhu anukunte..

I don’t know the details of how infertile she is. I doubt he would have come this far if a solution was available. India lo parents ni dhamkayincharanta lawyers ni policulanu pattukochchi.

4 minutes ago, AleAle said:

i heard one case

guy n girl love marriage ,girl is uscitizen

guy got gc after marrying girl

girl n guy had argument, chinnna clashes,, girl filed divorce,guy begged her to withdraw divorce vinaledu girl

guy decided to move on then domestic violence n gc fraud case pettindi

kitchidi chesesindi life

vachinava  inka 

ee divorce thread lo nee leg ledu ani thinking common

nee expertise vadi  abbayilanu  ela vongo bettalo cheppu 

Ippude chadiva nenu kuda point-1...infertile aite divorce istara 8 years nunchi kapuram chesina aame ki? 

@Staysafebro cheppu mee vadiki 100k ki IVF cheyinchukovachu US lo or India lo 25 lacs ki chestunnaru adopted vadhu anukunte..

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Boss andhariki antha vishaala hrudhayam undadhu. ESP when you know that you are capable of having kids. 

Not having kids is not the end of the world. You think of kids as having one night's pleasure, women have to sacrifice their career for at least an year and still hear judgemental comments from people at work. All this for kids that are annoying, pee, poop and cry. I mean, not having them is not a big deal. 

• Upvote 2

Americans ithe mari dharunam... Guys ki booka. they litterllay cry if topic comes about divorce. i know one dentist who earns too good, had to leave every thing and staying with his mom. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Boss andhariki antha vishaala hrudhayam undadhu. ESP when you know that you are capable of having kids. 

I mean inka wife valla sontha manishi ankunte chances vuntunde. But inka athanu decide ayte aadi kharma.

16 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Telivi leni vallani oorlonchi tarimeyamannaru peddalu.

Atla tarimeste ne vomrica la vachi paddam..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Office lo Delhi uncle situation:

Married for 8 years. No kids. Pillalu puttatledhani boy mother full frustrated. Veedimeeda pressure pettesariki they got themselves tested. Results lo girl is infertile ani thelindhi. First lo disappointed and after a while he got angry and sent abusive texts to her. He wants to leave her. Girl’s side are asking for 3 crores and they are blackmailing him with said texts. Veedi salary 84k in DC (MNC). @~`  

Telugu couple in Memphis. Aunty came here and did MS. One kid and she is working too. As soon as he she got citizenship, she divorced him. Guy had to give his house and half of what he had. Consulting lo baagane sampadhinchadu. Now living alone in a poor location. Funny thing is, the fights started 2-3 years before she got her citizenship. 

@AleAle story post here ani @nallaberrrry asking 

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Not having kids is not the end of the world. You think of kids as having one night's pleasure, women have to sacrifice their career for at least an year and still hear judgemental comments from people at work. All this for kids that are annoying, pee, poop and cry. I mean, not having them is not a big deal. 

Yeah. Kani society and parents will harrass kada. More cruel to men , magathanam ledu ani sooti poti maatalu antru.

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I don’t know the details of how infertile she is. I doubt he would have come this far if a solution was available. India lo parents ni dhamkayincharanta lawyers ni policulanu pattukochchi.

Ya idoka daridram bro..Na friends gadu papam okadu telisina vallalone cheskovaki manchi family adhi idi ani evaro chuttalammai ni cheskunnadu..pelli aina few months lo ne babai deggariki poi vasta ani cheppi India poindi..akkadi nunchi file chesindi divorce and problem enti ante e constable gallani intiki tiskuvachi vadi amma, nanna ni bedrinchatam and area lo andariki vadu gay ani cheppatam ilantivi chesindi

Vadu compromise cheskovali ani chusadu mundu...tarvata inka badha vesi vadilesadu..case kosam matram dhula teerindi..parents chala chala ibbandi paddaru. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rshiva said:

Yeah. Kani society and parents will harrass kada. More cruel to men , magathanam ledu ani sooti poti maatalu antru.

Fake masculinity, I would say. Masculinity doesn't come from having a child, it comes from defending your wife when she cannot bear children. It doesn't come from harrasing your wife for not being able to bear children, it comes from supporting your wife during hard times. We have a very screwed up definition of masculinity. Men who support their women are more masculine than men who are able to impregnate their women. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1