Gold in bay area

jai_bali

Hi Guys,

I am planning to take some gold from here to India. I am looking to buy 24 K gold. Where to find good gold shops in bay area which sells 24 k gold? 

6 minutes ago, jai_bali said:

Hi Guys,

I am planning to take some gold from here to India. I am looking to buy 24 K gold. Where to find good gold shops in bay area which sells 24 k gold? 

Check Manisha jewelers in Sunnyvale. varieties are good  but I am not sure about gold coin/biscuit.

k..thanks...also does anyone know how much we can take gold to india from here without any issues(legal limit)? I know that 30 grams shouldn't be a problem. But, just curious of how much one can take?

26 minutes ago, jai_bali said:

Hi Guys,

Memu aithe nithin jewelers Sunnyvale , kumar jewelers dublint lo tisukuntam, if you have family they will cut a thick bangle from those coins so that women can wear, 30 gms ki no issue. But two coins so that they won’t charge you tax

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jai_bali said:

k..thanks...also does anyone know how much we can take gold to india from here without any issues(legal limit)? I know that 30 grams shouldn't be a problem. But, just curious of how much one can take?

Really , who told you 30gms is legal to take ? Even u take 1 grm, if customs caught, have to pay customs duty. So assume that nothing is legal 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jai_bali said:

thanks....what if i take that in the form of a chain or a bangle as @kothavani said? Will customs not allow that? its an ornament right?

2 coins to bangle emi Kaadu at least maaku emi kale 😀 kontha mandhi 5 to 10 coins tisukeltaru valaki problem