Bad experience at walmart

sivanadha

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

There is something called as comfort level...and we can create incidents and situation either to suit or comfort levels or the other way..

Not sure if I understand this comment of yours correctly. Here's my opinion, in India, like we address non-Indians/non-desis as "Foreigners", the government here has used the word "alien" over the past 2 centuries or so to address non-American nationals. Yes, the term itself might sound offensive since the most popular reference, over the past few decades in fiction/non-fiction, is to the creatures from planets other than earth. 

Do you have beard???? Em ledu........ Manollu kooda ee madhya gaddalu eskuni tirugutunnaru....... evadu Paki gaadu Evadu Indian teliyatledu.

i was called nig  ger  when i went to visit a person in hospital , i complained to their CEO , he called me apologized personally ,  said that this incident doesn't represent them , banned the women to their hospital system for 3 years  , she cannot get treatment in any of their hospital and she has to travel to 50 miles for any treatment except for emergency. 

They sent me a lawyer letter and ban notice on that lady. one of my friend told me that i could sue the hospital for this , but i thought they did enough from their side and didn't think suing was appropriate. 

5 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Do you have beard???? Em ledu........ Manollu kooda ee madhya gaddalu eskuni tirugutunnaru....... evadu Paki gaadu Evadu Indian teliyatledu.

Paki gade better la unnadu manolla kante ee madhya

Just now, iddaritho said:

i was called nig  ger  when i went to visit a person in hospital , i complained to their CEO , he called me apologized personally ,  said that this incident doesn't represent them , banned the women to their hospital system for 3 years  , she cannot get treatment in any of their hospital and she has to travel to 50 miles for any treatment except for emergency. 

They sent me a lawyer letter and ban notice on that lady. one of my friend told me that i could sue the hospital for this , but i thought they did enough from their side and didn't think suing was appropriate. 

india lo sc st ni kooda alane chestham analsindhi

1 hour ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas,

Had a bad experience at walmart..wife pharmacy daggara edo medicines teesukuntunte  oka  musalodu vachi  nuvvu laden ki kin va ani agigaadu. I was not there at that time and nenu vachi was waiting for her ..and he told the same thing to me .. Never had this experience before .. was minding my own business sitting and was on my mobile .. vaadu pilichi mari adigaadu . I feel bad for my wife as she is new to all this    .just venting out here .

take it easy..picha lite....and just be careful when you are wife esp during nights if you are not in safe neighborhood....

1 hour ago, MasterSujith said:

YExperienced the same thing in sub urbs of Ohio 

friend tho matladuthunte store lo oka  musaldhi vachi meeru terr***sts ah annadhi 

completely shock as it was first experience ...oka sari experience vachindi next time evadanna gelikithe iche 🤙de counter

store saaale gallu andharu vintunna Kani vinanatte acting chesthunanru

Ah cheppestham analsindi 

23 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Jagrata guys kalchi 10gina 10gutar

Emundi bro kalchesthe, pranalu peekithe sunayana Dumala category la spouse ki green card, gofund la oka million...

light tesukoo...nenu ayithe brown skin unnadi anduke nannu dekh tha leva ani loli pettukunna oka tella waitress tho ......  

oka telloni nee pellam nalloditho lechipoyindhibaninkuda anna .... kopam lo .....

okasari trial room lo na wife line unde oka tella musalidhi madhylao eto vellipoyindhi malli vachi nenu first unde nuvu ela send chesavu vallani ani lolli pettukutnte nuvu(tella musalini) nuvu evadi g*** ani titti pada dobina ... 

vadu ante nuvu disappoint avvakudadu

alanti cycos chala mandi untaru .... chettu meeda kakkulu chala untai oka tupaki gundu sound ku anni paripothai vallu kuda ante mod*** tesi kosi pettalsidni chetilo ....

bayam padithe life lo pike ravu nuvu 

educate your wife and get educated yourself...these things are common all over, its sad that your wife came cross such things, but this is reality and truth, cant get away with it..oly way to get away is .i'd say be prepare for such type of rude behaviors, and these exists everywhere including our own country.. unfortunately. .. sorry for what you have had gone thru...just take it easy and do your stuff...

1 hour ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

i have beard,,,and has been since years...i see what you saying..no need to cover beard up for these hillbillies...

Nenu pub ki vellinapudu ma friends andharu premium cars unayi ... Vacahru sl dog milliniores Ani anaru ... Memu still we are milliniores Ani navvi poyamu it's ok know