Bad experience at walmart

sivanadha

2 hours ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas,

Had a bad experience at walmart..wife pharmacy daggara edo medicines teesukuntunte  oka  musalodu vachi  nuvvu laden ki kin va ani agigaadu. I was not there at that time and nenu vachi was waiting for her ..and he told the same thing to me .. Never had this experience before .. was minding my own business sitting and was on my mobile .. vaadu pilichi mari adigaadu . I feel bad for my wife as she is new to all this    .just venting out here .

I feel sorry that you and your wife had to go through it. Tsunami ilanti vallani enduku teesukellado

1 hour ago, Undavalli said:

I feel sorry that you and your wife had to go through it. Tsunami ilanti vallani enduku teesukellado

Bro..mari chavula daka enduku le bro..manam konchem uppu, karam tho kudina avesam tagginchukovali anthe..vadi papana vade pothadu..chaduvu, samskaram leni vedava ani mana pani manam cheskovatame...Rohingyas kuda Indians and especially Hindus gurinchi inthe anukunte India lo? Chill bro!

4 hours ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas,

Had a bad experience at walmart..wife pharmacy daggara edo medicines teesukuntunte  oka  musalodu vachi  nuvvu laden ki kin va ani agigaadu. I was not there at that time and nenu vachi was waiting for her ..and he told the same thing to me .. Never had this experience before .. was minding my own business sitting and was on my mobile .. vaadu pilichi mari adigaadu . I feel bad for my wife as she is new to all this    .just venting out here .

Pitcha lite vayya...... Been there done that..... Ilantivi naaku 10-15 jarigayyi.....  1st two times mind block ayyindi..... Ippudu reverse lo counter isthaaaa ..  

5 hours ago, sivanadha said:

Bhayyas,

Say okkk

5 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

yes, nuvvu WTC(one tower) lo work chesthava ani adgalsindi... I would have done that if I were you. It depends on how you take it, Assoles are everywhere.

Kalchi mingutaru tedaa  gallu irritate ite.. better stay calm and vanish or record it ante...

14 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Kalchi mingutaru tedaa  gallu irritate ite.. better stay calm and vanish or record it ante...

musalodu annadu kabatti, antha scene undadu ani cheppa, if it was some teenager I would have done what you said