Spiritual path - no trollings and dobbudu please

kothavani

52 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

ఈ తాడుకి ఇంకా నో మోక్షం ???

No ante no antunna Db'ians.  Tokkalo posts kanna chala better no? *n$

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, r2d2 said:

ఈ తాడుకి ఇంకా నో మోక్షం ???

other threads are for kaamam.. this thread is for moksham :)

On 6/19/2019 at 10:16 AM, aakathaai143 said:

indhriya nigrahaanni minchina thapassu ledu first get control over your actions emotions and feelings roju bhagavdgita lo rendu slokas with meaning chadivi manasu ki ekkinchukoo ee saamulu maathaalu vaddhu

baa neelo ee angle kuda undha ???

On 6/20/2019 at 8:01 AM, kingcasanova said:

I have gone through below people

Socrates ,Buddha ,Ramana maharshi ,UG Krishnamurti and the guy in my DP. none of them suggested having a guru, all suggested following our own learning path. there is no one who can induce some power inside you, it is you who is responsible for what you are going to get. When you really are capable of attaining the so called enlightenment you will attain it , presence of some guru is not going to make it happen, he can't even guide you. Our human nature is so mechanical that we are always after cause and effect way of handling things, we just go to these gurus seeking the knowledge on how they have attained it and try to repeat the same process hoping that we will also become so. This is not how it is going to happen, not medidation not spirtual discussion with the gurus not the rigorous reading of the texts going to help you. no one knows what makes you the still soul. when it happens you dont even bother about how it happened and how can you repeat it or how can you make it happen to others, that is what all those guys did, once they realized what they are then on wards they never reiterated so much about this spiritual knowledge or awakening.

FIND YOUR OWN SALVATION

Responsibility is definitely of the seeker, but there should be a path. You mentioned going through budha and what he did was showed a path to walk on. Similarly Jiddu also showed a path of his own. In Buddhism there are gurus and followers. Krishna was the guru for Arjuna. One cannot achieve salvation by self as one really doesn't know what salvation means in first place . You have went through these scripts to find what salvation is and if they can point it out to you in direction. Whatever you read is already wired out but may be in your mind salvation has a different meaning.  To be honest I don't know what salvation is for me yet. Religious scriptures talk about it, that's how humans know. A group of philosophers questioned it in their way ( positively), made people think that it cannot be the only way.  The word " guru" has always been taken out of context.  Coming back to buddha again, did he have a guru? The answer lies in one's own interpretation. If one wants to follow way of buddha he automatically becomes a guru. 

• Upvote 1

This is my journey towards spiritual path. I have started with art of living and felt the same as you , moved to Isha which is very good but became commercial anipinchindi , then learnt Rekhi which is not spiritual as such , then some one gifted me Autobiography of Yogi book, after reading that I have joined in Yogada Satsanga Society of India which is founded by my Guru Paramahansa Yogananda. Which is the best, genuine spiritual institute which I ever encountered and continued since 3 years.  If you are serious about knowing god and practices, this is the path.

Before you think about read the book Autobiography of Yogi 

https://goo.gl/search/Autobiography+of+a+Yogi

Autobiography of a Yogi, Book by Paramahansa Yogananda

3 minutes ago, akshith13 said:

This is my journey towards spiritual path. I have started with art of living and felt the same as you , moved to Isha which is very good but became commercial anipinchindi , then learnt Rekhi which is not spiritual as such , then some one gifted me Autobiography of Yogi book, after reading that I have joined in Yogada Satsanga Society of India which is founded by my Guru Paramahansa Yogananda. Which is the best, genuine spiritual institute which I ever encountered and continued since 3 years.  If you are serious about knowing god and practices, this is the path.

Before you think about read the book Autobiography of Yogi 

https://goo.gl/search/Autobiography+of+a+Yogi

Autobiography of a Yogi, Book by Paramahansa Yogananda

Thanks Bro will look into @shaw183 told the same 

20 hours ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

Don't waste your time on that book "Autobiography of a yogi". Practically, it is of no use. 

Meeru chadivavara ?? 

13 hours ago, akshith13 said:

Meeru chadivavara ?? 

chadivaa.  That "autobiography of a yogi" is exciting to many, but I hope that is the goal of seekers, for sure.

You are not going to learn physics by reading an autobiography of a scientist; however, the history and philosophy of physics is tremendously helpful. 

The other reason is this: when enlightenment is attained,  agency is dead. In other words,  it is outright rubbish to say that  "I am enlightened" (aham bhojanam naiva bhojyam na bhokta = I am neither the food, nor the act of eating, nor the food). So, this whole business of "autobiography" belongs right there.  

Yes, read that autobiography, just as kids used to read  old Chandamaama/baala mitra monthlies.

On 6/28/2019 at 7:54 PM, Don_Draper said:

Responsibility is definitely of the seeker, but there should be a path. You mentioned going through budha and what he did was showed a path to walk on. Similarly Jiddu also showed a path of his own. In Buddhism there are gurus and followers. Krishna was the guru for Arjuna. One cannot achieve salvation by self as one really doesn't know what salvation means in first place . You have went through these scripts to find what salvation is and if they can point it out to you in direction. Whatever you read is already wired out but may be in your mind salvation has a different meaning.  To be honest I don't know what salvation is for me yet. Religious scriptures talk about it, that's how humans know. A group of philosophers questioned it in their way ( positively), made people think that it cannot be the only way.  The word " guru" has always been taken out of context.  Coming back to buddha again, did he have a guru? The answer lies in one's own interpretation. If one wants to follow way of buddha he automatically becomes a guru. 

Krishna was Arjuna's guru only for completing the war, it was just to prepare him to do the fight but not for any enlightenment or salvation, so in that way Krishna just acted as a catalyst not a Guru. The salvation that as I understood from what I read is nothing but liberation from depending on outer world in understanding anything, the moment your thoughts are your own and nothing else is affecting it and when you are not judgmental or concerned of anything, and the very moment when you realize that there is no learning or no teacher that you have always imagined to get groomed under, people brand you as enlightened and believe you to be have achieved salvation.  To know what salvation is see the features of these men socratese, buddha, UG Krishnamurti you will come to get some idea over it.