Manchivallu unnaru

AleAle

11 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Congrats AleAle.. so happy for you 

Nenu korukunna qualities anni unnayi and am a divorcee but he is not a divorcee .same age .Tall and handsome. I can’t ask god more than him and am just lucky .na kastalu,na pain ki full stop pettesadu devudu.basically it’s all luck ,I am lucky to get second chance and found beautiful minded human with values as life partner 

ikda post chestunna endukante ikda most of them are perverts.They cry vallaku kavalsina info tiskuni masala add chesi harass chestaru and they should know about this and cry more on me .elago bye cheppesta e dB ki 

• Upvote 2

Just now, AleAle said:

Nenu korukunna qualities anni unnayi and am a divorcee but he is not a divorcee .same age .Tall and handsome. I can’t ask god more than him and am just lucky .na kastalu,na pain ki full stop pettesadu devudu.basically it’s all luck ,I am lucky to get second chance and found beautiful minded human with values as life partner 

damn ante nuvu unofficial second marriage chesukonava damid vere amayiki droham yela chesavu

6 hours ago, DrBeta said:

How is Villanova University in terms of coursework and research?

rey naaa ex kooda adey uni raaa... malli malli gurthu seyyaku 😫

patha bava garu kooda ..andhagadu ...potugadu ... veeradhi veerudu ... oka 5 yrs ayyaka .... batta potta and chakka ayyadu ... kotha bava garu ki promotion epudu vastado:giggle:

47 minutes ago, AleAle said:

ikda post chestunna endukante ikda most of them are perverts.They cry vallaku kavalsina info tiskuni masala add chesi harass chestaru and they should know about this and cry more on me .elago bye cheppesta e dB ki 

Congratulations happy 4 u

52 minutes ago, AleAle said:

Machine arustundi ekkada@3$%

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AleAle said:

Thanks 

i got married recently . And my husband also looks into this dB.i openly discussed everything with him and he knows all about me.

inka -shaming chese nuvu and nilanti valla gurinchi can’t comment

em penta chesa nakem anpinchaledu ,it’s all about the way you take .so u r so negative and I don’t care of people like u who rant on women like me

nee mogudini ekkada ki oka sari ramanu taravtha antha charitra ne@3$%