Manchivallu unnaru

AleAle

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Google anedhi untundi. And this db is open 

and there are a lot of men desperate for companionship. I bet someone in this db would marry her, if she agrees to the match.

9 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Google anedhi untundi. And this db is open 

Being a girl/women inko sati innocen women ni ala avamanisthunte apalsindhi poyi pakanunchi petrol yenduku adisthunavu !! Are you jealous of her name/fame/beauty/high education/richness or anything else?

Vendy comments chesevally gurthu petukoni okate, just go back to her ID and look at the history !! 

oka thread vesthe 500 pages replies. this is all time records in DB history.  aku batchulu yeni kalisi pani chesina Vendy fame ni evaru thaginchaleru. Records rayalane vendy ne, tiraga rayanalane vendy ne. 

Pooja post ayina tane vesthedhi, Friday party ki e bar baguntundhine taane vesthundhi. That is vendy. 

ANY MORE Doubts !! 

whatsapp

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

and there are a lot of men desperate for companionship. I bet someone in this db would marry her, if she agrees to the match.

Yeah nenu koda vina line lo vunarani if she agrees but marriage kosam kadanukonta !!😀

2 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Being a girl/women inko sati innocen women ni ala avamanisthunte apalsindhi poyi pakanunchi petrol yenduku adisthunavu !! Are you jealous of her name/fame/beauty/high education/richness or anything else?

emi anna joke 

joke of the DB

3 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Vendy comments chesevally gurthu petukoni okate, just go back to her ID and look at the history !! 

oka thread vesthe 500 pages replies. this is all time records in DB history.  aku batchulu yeni kalisi pani chesina Vendy fame ni evaru thaginchaleru. Records rayalane vendy ne, tiraga rayanalane vendy ne. 

Pooja post ayina tane vesthedhi, Friday party ki e bar baguntundhine taane vesthundhi. That is vendy. 

ANY MORE Doubts !! 

330egl.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

ANY MORE Doubts !! 

Shocked Telugu GIF - Shocked Telugu Odiyamma GIFs

10 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Brahmi Telugu GIF - Brahmi Telugu Telugucomedy GIFs

Aapara Brahmi GIF - Aapara Brahmi Telugu GIFs

also people, no self respecting person would take this db seriously.

you guys are just delusional dumbfcuks, constantly on the lookout for someone to attack in groups.

you disgust me. I mean, its not news, right?

find out who I'm, and troll me like this. I'm not as kind as vendetta is.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Ideapad said:

chesu kora nuvvu   finally

how old are you?

are telugu people this dumb? I personally don't know many telugu people beyond my relatives, and they are not dumb.

1 hour ago, Ideapad said:

if you ever get married that will be 8th wonder i say 

ikkada inta penta chesav kada

everyone in almost entire Us might knwo about u 

Thanks 

i got married recently . And my husband also looks into this dB.i openly discussed everything with him and he knows all about me.

inka -shaming chese nuvu and nilanti valla gurinchi can’t comment

em penta chesa nakem anpinchaledu ,it’s all about the way you take .so u r so negative and I don’t care of people like u who rant on women like me