Do you need approved I-140 copy? Your employer is not sharing? Then no worries. Here’s info how to get that. 👇 All you need is just a copy.

afacc123

small question

one month back i140 document kosam FOIA fill chesi mail chesa, intavaraku naku acknowledgement raledu

Mail chesina 2 weeks ki online processing system start chesaru , so online lo request submit chesa (Second time)

eroju mail ochndi , second request cmpleted , document uploaded ani

UScis lo online lo login ayi , dcment chuste, we discovered that your request had been duplicated within the system. The original request NRCXXXXXX has been completed ani vndi

but original case register chedham ante , NRC control number vndi kani pin ledu

original request ki PIN teliyali ante em cheyali? 

mail kosam  wait cheyalsindena?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• afacc123

• Takita_Tadimi_Tandan

• Jaggadonga

• ameriprise

On 6/28/2019 at 4:46 PM, Takita_Tadimi_Tandan said:

avunu. I 7 9 7 N0tice 0f Acti0n copy saripotunda leka f0ia appply cheyala?

db vuncles ipatike chaala c0mpanies maari vuntaruga cheppandi..

An H-1B visa approval notice form is called an I-797. It has 4 different types.

What is the difference between H-1B visa approval notices –  I-797, I-797A, I-797B and I-797C?

But, in fact, there’s few more types isued by USCIS: I-797D, I797E vs I-797F

I797A vs -797B

• An I-797A is an original approval notice with the I-94 attached.
  • An I-1797B is an original approval notice with no I-94 attached.

If you have received an I-797B, this means that the petition is approved, but the COS/Extension of Stay is not approved.

You would have to go back to your home country to get your visa stamped, and then re-enter the US.

Or if you are applied for H1B from outside the U.S.A, then USCIS would issue I-797B.

You can stay in the country until the date written on your most recent I-94. The date on the I-94 is what determines the expiration of your stay in the US.

I797A vs I797B vs I797C

Form I-797A: Is issued ONLY to people who are currently in the U.S. and are undergoing a change of status (F-1-H-1, H-1-H-1, l-1-H-1, etc.).

The “A” is for change of status approved, which means the applicant can continue to remain in the U.S. and work. Hence, I-797A will have an I-94 attached to it to endorse the status approved.

Form I-797B: Is issued to those who had never been to the U.S. or to those whose change of status cannot be approved.

This means that you are qualified for the job but your change of status cannot be approved. So you cannot stay and work in the U.S. for two reasons:

• You are NOT currently in the U.S.A.
  • You may have committed an immigration violation; the documents submitted during filing did not provide enough evidence that you were legally employed at all times; you had never been out of status as a student, etc.

Hence, such applicants, if they’re still staying in the USA must leave and apply for visa at an American consulate.

The officer will determine if you are eligible for re-entry based on the evidence you’ll provide during the interview.

Form I-797C 

This is a copy of the approved petition. This is usually given to the employers for their reference file.

Hence, Forms I-797A or I-797B are given to applicants, while I-797C is given to employers.

For instance, if you didn’t receive the approval notice, then a copy of of the original will be provided.

Here’s additional reason why I-797c is issued:

Issued to communicate receipt of payments, rejection of applications, transfer of files, fingerprint biometric, interview and re-scheduled appointments, and re-open cases.

What About I-797D, E and F?

-797D Accompanies benefit cards.
I-797E, Notice of Action Issued to request evidence.
I-797F, Transportation Letter Issued overseas to allow applicants to travel.

2 hours ago, nitin1230 said:

small question

one month back i140 document kosam FOIA fill chesi mail chesa, intavaraku naku acknowledgement raledu

Mail chesina 2 weeks ki online processing system start chesaru , so online lo request submit chesa (Second time)

eroju mail ochndi , second request cmpleted , document uploaded ani

UScis lo online lo login ayi , dcment chuste, we discovered that your request had been duplicated within the system. The original request NRCXXXXXX has been completed ani vndi

but original case register chedham ante , NRC control number vndi kani pin ledu

original request ki PIN teliyali ante em cheyali? 

mail kosam  wait cheyalsindena?

can you tell the dates  when and what

orginal case register cheyyatam enduku

if the second request is completed you got what you asked

PIN aa

online request submit chesetappudu PIN adugutundi 

daanikosamena nuvvu adugutundi? nannu kooda adigindi

but later on I did seem to have placed my request without PIN that made me realize PIN is just another rhetorical check

12 hours ago, afacc123 said:

can you tell the dates  when and what

orginal case register cheyyatam enduku

if the second request is completed you got what you asked

PIN aa

online request submit chesetappudu PIN adugutundi 

daanikosamena nuvvu adugutundi? nannu kooda adigindi

but later on I did seem to have placed my request without PIN that made me realize PIN is just another rhetorical check

june 16 first request submit chesa

june 28 second di chesa

Second request process completed ani document upload chesaru, a document lo original request July 18 th cmpleted ayndi , dcument mail chesamu, please contact us if you have not received a copy of that letter ani

naku telsi i-140 document first request control number tho  upload chesi vntaru , but i cannot access that document becasue i do not have PIN to register that request

On 7/19/2019 at 11:04 AM, nitin1230 said:

june 16 first request submit chesa

june 28 second di chesa

Second request process completed ani document upload chesaru, a document lo original request July 18 th cmpleted ayndi , dcument mail chesamu, please contact us if you have not received a copy of that letter ani

naku telsi i-140 document first request control number tho  upload chesi vntaru , but i cannot access that document becasue i do not have PIN to register that request

mail [email protected] with the same content and the request numbers

Today i received letter from uscis that

they have searched database and did not any find records requested by me (i-140 approval copy)

if you are sure, then send additional supporting documents ani

ipdu na options enti?

evariki ayina ila responce ochinda?

On 7/23/2019 at 9:33 AM, DammaDakkaDolly said:

looks like this thing is working.... my case now have an ETA

It worked for me.....June 26 applied for I140 approved copy.....today I received confirmation that files are available in my portal.

Copy of i140 form with approved USCIS  stamp send chesaru.

36 minutes ago, Jaggadonga said:

It worked for me.....June 26 applied for I140 approved copy.....today I received confirmation that files are available in my portal.

Bro..how did you received confirmation ..is it via mail or email that you registered with ?

4 minutes ago, ameriprise said:

Bro..how did you received confirmation ..is it via mail or email that you registered with ?

Received email this morning from FOIA services.....

1 hour ago, Jaggadonga said:

Bro

nv submit chesina form lo Alien number enter chesava?

24 minutes ago, nitin1230 said:

Bro

nv submit chesina form lo Alien number enter chesava?

No....I didn't have alien number with me.

Eroju receive ayina approved i140 petition lo A number vundi

1 minute ago, Jaggadonga said:

No....I didn't have alien number with me.

Eroju receive ayina approved i140 petition lo A number vundi

Can you pm the one you got with all your details marked blurr just to confirm the one I got from my employer is the same so I don’t need to apply F01A?? TIA

8 minutes ago, Takita_Tadimi_Tandan said:

Can you pm the one you got with all your details marked blurr just to confirm the one I got from my employer is the same so I don’t need to apply F01A?? TIA

Bro....what I received is the petition copy of form I 140 (19 pages) with approved stamp. Your employer might have provided you with I 140 approval copy.