• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• Sucker

• tacobell fan

• jobseeker1

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

ledantey aa OA thattukolem kaka... okkokkadu America kosam prana tyagalaku teginchinattu cutting.. Tax kuda correct ga kattani ebrasi kunkalu...

Nuvvu Afghan war lo veeraporatam chesi veeryam arpinchinanduku niku gc icharantaga 

7 hours ago, jobseeker1 said:

Nuvvu Afghan war lo veeraporatam chesi veeryam arpinchinanduku niku gc icharantaga 

Yes..you donno rats arse about me.... btw  I am a war on terrorism veteran...

shut the fcuk up and move on... you dont know nothing about me... 

I have signed those papers agreeing to put my life for the country and I am still in the Army reserves... 

GC ochaka poyi military lo join aythava???? if yes PM me .. inka evaraina GC isthey Active duty Military service chestam ani sign chese dammuntey PM me....I have some options for you...

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

I have signed those papers agreeing to put my life for the country and I am still in the Army reserves... 

GC ochaka poyi military lo join aythava???? if yes PM me .. inka evaraina GC isthey Active duty Military service chestam ani sign chese dammuntey PM me....I have some options for you...

:giggle:

12 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Cool bro ane vallu emanna antaru take it easy 

20 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

oh my Rakul PS. What is this angle. What is this emotion. What is this teginpu. 

27 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

same thing.. u dont know about other ids.. you dont know about their situations or the so called rats arse.. 

who are you to dictate about what others should do ? you did whatever you did for your own benefit... it does not help others in any way. but that doesnt mean others should stop living their life and follow you for better life

27 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

GC kosam yemaina chestham antunna @paul

9 hours ago, jobseeker1 said:

I know those OA candidates personally bruh... they never care about this country except ONLY for their personal benefits... full sampadinchukoni India potham ee desham la undalem  anetollaki GC enduku??  Better someone who respects and loves this country get that ... for the benefit of this nation and for future generations benefit...

so just calm down and dont massage your shoulders if I say Pumpkin thief...

just see twitter what these candidates demanding or begging has done to their own community.. they damaged the community's good will for future generations... lot of negativity has increased in the last 2 to 3 years on a particular community... which is not good for the future of any body from that community.. that might include you too...

11 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

karrollatho matladumantene ucha padthadi inka emaina chestara kaka??  @3$%

We can't fight with fotta batta antunna vuncles baa