Court Upholds Agency Finding IT Job Wasn’t Eligible for H-1B

tacobell fan

4 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Yes..you donno rats arse about me.... btw  I am a war on terrorism veteran...

shut the fcuk up and move on... you dont know nothing about me... 

I have signed those papers agreeing to put my life for the country and I am still in the Army reserves... 

GC ochaka poyi military lo join aythava???? if yes PM me .. inka evaraina GC isthey Active duty Military service chestam ani sign chese dammuntey PM me....I have some options for you...

Evadi matta ki sign chesav ? Ni kosame ga? 

there are multiple legal avenues to get GC and just because you chose manvi, you don’t get to belittle others by calling them begging and demanding. TS post chesina case lo begging/demanding emundi. The plaintiff is simply making her arguments legally. In case you don’t like that system, fight to change it now that you are a citizen.

And desam ante love ledu love da ledu, tax kattaru ebrasi gaallu antunnav. 

How much love and respect do you have for your country of birth. How much money you or parents make every year on rents and how much of it do you declare during tax filings, if you even file the returns? 

And I know lot of US citizens like you who get Aadhar cards in India illegally and fart here about ethics. 

Mandiki neethulu cheppe mundu mana grudda kinda nalupu chuskovali. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• Sucker

• tacobell fan

• jobseeker1

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Yes..you donno rats arse about me.... btw  I am a war on terrorism veteran...

shut the fcuk up and move on... you dont know nothing about me... 

I have signed those papers agreeing to put my life for the country and I am still in the Army reserves... 

GC ochaka poyi military lo join aythava???? if yes PM me .. inka evaraina GC isthey Active duty Military service chestam ani sign chese dammuntey PM me....I have some options for you...

Tell me options, I am Serious 

2 hours ago, jobseeker1 said:

Evadi matta ki sign chesav ? Ni kosame ga? 

there are multiple legal avenues to get GC and just because you chose manvi, you don’t get to belittle others by calling them begging and demanding. TS post chesina case lo begging/demanding emundi. The plaintiff is simply making her arguments legally. In case you don’t like that system, fight to change it now that you are a citizen.

And desam ante love ledu love da ledu, tax kattaru ebrasi gaallu antunnav. 

How much love and respect do you have for your country of birth. How much money you or parents make every year on rents and how much of it do you declare during tax filings, if you even file the returns? 

And I know lot of US citizens like you who get Aadhar cards in India illegally and fart here about ethics. 

Mandiki neethulu cheppe mundu mana grudda kinda nalupu chuskovali. 

Dude.. I got Adhar card in  a complete legal way.... you dont know nothing ... so shut the fcuk up.. and go wash your arse .. dont try to wash mine...

Anyhow lift this thread after you have faced the consequences of the over exaggerating individuals that are actually making things difficult for that community's future in this country with their unnecessary gaga over something beyond their control...

Exactly I signed for my own benefit and by believing my own capabilities based on an opportunity provided in a complete legal way.. and I am being loyal to that opportunity providing country but not using double standards ... not demanding things ... first be thankful for what you were given then you can cry for what you want...all those people whom you are supporting blindly lack that...

go join the batch that says we are here for 10 years have kids here .. bought 2 houses so we need GC by hook or crook so that we will meet our selfish ends... or else we will go to Canada or someother country and wish for US downfall coz you donno nothing about how politics work here... 

antha gula untey go make your motherlands  better places for future generations

And for peasized intellectuals : all the above comments are for those few that have the double standard thought process 

35 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Dude.. I got Adhar card in  a complete legal way.... you dont know nothing ... so shut the fcuk up.. and go wash your arse .. dont try to wash mine...

Lol.. let’s start with this

When did you get your Aadhar? For someone  to apply for an Aadhar, one must have lived in India for at least 6 moths during the last one year of applying. Now tell yourself if you were eligible.  Complete legal way anta lol you dumbo. 

Stop crying on others. No one is trying to stay here illegally. 

4 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

When did you get your Aadhar? For someone  to apply for an Aadhar, one must have lived in India for at least 6 moths during the last one year of applying. Now tell yourself if you were eligible.  Complete legal way anta lol you dumbo. 

Avuna 6 months undala? Mari andariki easy ga vasthondi?

15 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

how do you know I wasnt in India for more than 6 months before I got Adhar card.. dumbo... stfu... 

everyone gets adhar dude... its not a social security benefits card.. its just an unique identification card ... first go understand what Adhar is....

Illegal or legal gurinchi kadu discussion ... over exaggerating situations and making fool of oneself (twitter and social media lo chudu about we need GC we cannot wait in line comments and negative comments about those) If you are here legally then US will definitely help them... you have to cooperate and help the govt ....

its not crying u idiot its making people realize the reality and pleading live let live policy... and make sure future generations are happy....

ayina lunch time lo naku neetho ee edava discussions endi.??

light kaka.. poyi work chusko..

we both are arguing about something that is useless for both of us... 

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

edo vagalani vagithey 6 months antaru 6 years antaru.... 

1 minute ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

how do you know I wasnt in India for more than 6 months before I got Adhar card.. dumbo... stfu... 

its not crying u idiot its making people realize the reality and pleading live let live policy... and make sure future generations are happy....

ayina lunch time lo naku neetho ee edava discussions endi.??

light kaka.. poyi work chusko..

we both are arguing about something that is useless for both of us... 

Baa @Quickgun_murugan yendi baa manaki idi. Nuv already Vomerica pouridivi fittalni njoy chey baa baby_dc1Nenu vastha nee place ki time chooskoni S@nC#aZi

11 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

No he is actually right. Just saw the press release for Aadhar card.

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

No he is actually right. Just saw the press release for Aadhar card.

Yes that is for NRIs particularly with OCI cards... Indian passport copy chupisthey asalu pattichukoru enni months unnav India lo ani..

naa friends chala mandi India trip ki poynappudu Adhar chepichukunnaru recent ga...

45 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Yes that is for NRIs particularly with OCI cards... Indian passport copy chupisthey asalu pattichukoru enni months unnav India lo ani..

naa friends chala mandi India trip ki poynappudu Adhar chepichukunnaru recent ga...

Baa manam US military so ineligible for OCI and Aadhar ani chepparu naaku

6 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Yes undali

6 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Vaagatam kaadu u dumbo.. adi law. Enrollment form nuvve fill chesava or broker gaaditho cheyonchava? You basically lied in that government form. It doesn’t matter if it’s just a ID card or social security benefit card. You should follow the law of the land. 

Puttina desham lo anni fraud lu chesochi ikkada emi theliyakunda tax kattaru, country ni respect cheyyaru ani neethulu cheppoddu antunna. 

GC kosam evadi thantaalu vaadu padthunadu, it’s up to the system to decide based on the merits of their arguments. Who the hell are you to call them begging. You yourself should learn to live and let others live before preaching it to anyone. 

12 hours ago, jobseeker1 said:

Yes undali

Vaagatam kaadu u dumbo.. adi law. Enrollment form nuvve fill chesava or broker gaaditho cheyonchava? You basically lied in that government form. It doesn’t matter if it’s just a ID card or social security benefit card. You should follow the law of the land. 

Puttina desham lo anni fraud lu chesochi ikkada emi theliyakunda tax kattaru, country ni respect cheyyaru ani neethulu cheppoddu antunna. 

GC kosam evadi thantaalu vaadu padthunadu, it’s up to the system to decide based on the merits of their arguments. Who the hell are you to call them begging. You yourself should learn to live and let others live before preaching it to anyone. 

oyithey... velli........