Do not try this on your flight to India....

r2d2

It's not always easy to sleep while on a flight, but is this a step too far?

OqBjzFt.png

In the image, we see one of the fliers lying across a row of three seats. As for his travelling companion, they're seen lying on the floor below him, trying to catch some 'zzzs'. Followers of the account were horrified, especially as some believed it was a woman lying in the footwell. "What's more obvious for me here is the fact the guy is on the comfier seats and the girl is on the floor!" But mostly it was the cleanliness aspect which horrified people the most.

7 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

OqBjzFt.png

In the image, we see one of the fliers lying across a row of three seats. As for his travelling companion, they're seen lying on the floor below him, trying to catch some 'zzzs'. Followers of the account were horrified, especially as some believed it was a woman lying in the footwell. "What's more obvious for me here is the fact the guy is on the comfier seats and the girl is on the floor!" But mostly it was the cleanliness aspect which horrified people the most.

Vallaki Leni badha endhuku

I slept in my first ever flight journey Hyderabad to Frankfurt Lufthansa airlines back in 2006. Flight was empty okkokalam oka 3 row seats mida padkunnam vachi lepindi hostess

59 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

OqBjzFt.png

it doesnt matter... if u see in airports n else where ppl sit and sleep on floors in US, i think those are dartier then the plan floors in the airport... common sense to customers... blankets eshtaru kada plane la.. okkati kinda vesukoni padukuntey ayepoyedi

26 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

I slept in my first ever flight journey Hyderabad to Frankfurt Lufthansa airlines back in 2006. Flight was empty okkokalam oka 3 row seats mida padkunnam vachi lepindi hostess

what vuncle? samaja asking clarity

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

OqBjzFt.png

whats wrong here???? if the airline is not ashamed of giving less leg room and making things super in-comfortable(for  8-12hr flights ).......i dont see a reason why these people should be ashamed of trying to make themselves  comfortable  

23 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

okasari ilage bus lo padkunte(seat lo)...sudden break ki egiri padda. atleast that does not happen in flights

Once turbulence ostey salthi gallantu 

6 minutes ago, kasi said:

whats wrong here???? if the airline is not ashamed of giving less leg room and making things super in-comfortable(for  8-12hr flights ).......i dont see a reason why these people should be ashamed of trying to make themselves  comfortable  

Nothing Wrong ....safety issue .... Safety of this passenger kaadu safety of other passengers if she flies and falls on them during an unforseen event.......

My friend slept like this in the back seat of Nissan Sentra on a long drive, his cousin was driving, 3 AM the call flipped and 3 somersaults..... my friend came out of back windshield (the easiest one to break) .... Helicopter came in 10 mins and took to hospital and hospital announced brought dead .......

so never play with seat belts be it Car or flight ....... follow the safety rules (we take things for granted ......)

oka saari flight emergency annaru ...... anni pak avuthaayeee..........

I dont think its Air India flight.....spirit/frontier lanti airlines or some Indian domestic flight without push back option anukunta. International flight laaga ledhu