Do not try this on your flight to India....

r2d2

1 hour ago, babu_bangaram said:

My friend slept like this in the back seat of Nissan Sentra on a long drive, his cousin was driving, 3 AM the call flipped and 3 somersaults..... my friend came out of back windshield (the easiest one to break) .... Helicopter came in 10 mins and took to hospital and hospital announced brought dead .......

so never play with seat belts be it Car or flight ....... follow the safety rules (we take things for granted ......)

oka saari flight emergency annaru ...... anni pak avuthaayeee..........

who dead ?

17 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

who dead ?

my friend who was sleeping in the back ....full flat .....no seat belt ..... he was alone in the back seat of the car ......

Driver and front passenger both saved with minor injuries ...... they were wearing seat belt

23 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

my friend who was sleeping in the back ....full flat .....no seat belt ..... he was alone in the back seat of the car ......

Driver and front passenger both saved with minor injuries ...... they were wearing seat belt

oh k

Air India flight lo non busy day fly chesthe idi common 

ada mundalu edo pikkinattu they want to sleep.

oka sari I was flying to India from jfk, na pakkana oka musalavida vachi kurchundi, she asked me to move to different seat as she wants to sleep 💤 . I had to move