3 yr old kidnapped gangraped & Beheaded

BetterThief

18 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

It didn’t impact me much. But telidhu naku girl child pudithe ela untano. I might have more anxiety issues.

You need to keep checking the girl child for any abnormal behaviour and should keep asking her if anyone behaved differently with her and never leave her with men, especially known relatives unless you are 200%. Indian parents lack these things, gullible and belive all their known people are good.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Virtual world lone chudandi e matram respect istunaro oka adadaniki ? Virtual ayite enti manasu leda badha veyada? Em statistics oo paniki malina statistics i feel US very safe and i haven't experienced any molestation since i came to US. Naku adapilla pudite chachina nenu india lo pencha edi matuku confirm. I dont want to expose my girl child to that .  As a mom i would be more vigilant than prev generation who had less awareness that things like this happen. 

Like I said it's the degradation of human society. Virtual world is just a reflection of the same. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah engineering 1st year taruvata never got into bus. Friend and nenu activa mida poyevallam. Intlo ma parents dani parents roju tittevallu accident ayite enduku bus lo pondi ani. But molested in bus many times. Anduke bike mida poyevallam vellu roju tittina . Andarikanna nasty idiot who molests teenagers in bus is conductor. Champeyali vedhavani };_

City buses are a different beast altogether. Vaallaki back nunchi ekke chance unna front nunche ekkutharu. Nenu school nunche start chesa city buses lo vellatam. School lo incidents levu. Driver uncles conductor uncles used to look out for me. Engineering lo college bus. Kaani trains lo velletappudu torture kanipinchedhi. And job chestappudu buses lo velletappudu. By that time I learnt to fight back. I used to scream on top of my lungs. Appudu soft target nunchi akko mammalni vadiley ki change ayyedhi narrative 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Somedude said:

You need to keep checking the girl child for any abnormal behaviour and should keep asking her if anyone behaved differently with her and never leave her with men, especially known relatives unless you are 200%. Indian parents lack these things, gullible and belive all their known people are good.

I ask my niece. I just randomly ask about her maths teacher as she go for classes. Did he ever touch u ani ela aduguta. She is 13 and she gets annoyed. Enduku ala adugutav pinni ma teacher is good antundi. Ala kadu no one should touch you even nanna i love you kada anduke just cheptunna keep in mind ani chepta. Niku emanna share chesukovalate chesukovachu nato nenem amma ki cheppanu ani when i take them out  or just with kids etc ala aduguta . Indian parents think andaru mancholle as u said. Shouldn't trust own husband emo these days. Father daughter ni molest chesina story kuda telusu naku. 

7 minutes ago, Somedude said:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6997642/

Ribbon movie touched on this issue.

27 minutes ago, Amrita said:

India lo enta common telusa child abuse and abuse in teens or engineering? Malla India ni ante chinchukuntaru. US lo kuda ayitayi but its 1000 times more safer than India. Nannu worst Indian ani judge chesina i say this. Also, oka mogavadiki eppadiki ardham kadu a pain frustration and how it impacts the person.

ee db lo max idhe type.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

City buses are a different beast altogether. Vaallaki back nunchi ekke chance unna front nunche ekkutharu. Nenu school nunche start chesa city buses lo vellatam. School lo incidents levu. Driver uncles conductor uncles used to look out for me. Engineering lo college bus. Kaani trains lo velletappudu torture kanipinchedhi. And job chestappudu buses lo velletappudu. By that time I learnt to fight back. I used to scream on top of my lungs. Appudu soft target nunchi akko mammalni vadiley ki change ayyedhi narrative 

Sad women go through this. This thread is hurting. :(

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed man but movies lo edi chupiste adi chestara?  Aalayana velasina ah deevudi reeti illaley e jagathiki jeevana jyothi ani kuda undi ga ? Evadu adi patinchadey ? 

Movies give justification to sexual harassment..

Hero chesthe right..villian chesthe wrong

Bita Andaru heros anukuntaru..

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I ask my niece. I just randomly ask about her maths teacher as she go for classes. Did he ever touch u ani ela aduguta. She is 13 and she gets annoyed. Enduku ala adugutav pinni ma teacher is good antundi. Ala kadu no one should touch you even nanna i love you kada anduke just cheptunna keep in mind ani chepta. Niku emanna share chesukovalate chesukovachu nato nenem amma ki cheppanu ani when i take them out  or just with kids etc ala aduguta . Indian parents think andaru mancholle as u said. Shouldn't trust own husband emo these days. Father daughter ni molest chesina story kuda telusu naku. 

My suggestion was for small girls. You need to tackle teenagers differently. When they are into teenage you will not ask directly. But need explain about the bounderies (uninvited hugs, touch or any lewd conduct), boost their confidence so that they will not be scared or hesitant to share the details of incidents (number of girls never open about those), make them comfortable to talk about their day-to-day activities, talk about trending news related to these (for eg, me too# campaign)....as a parent you need to involve closely (this is primary thing many of Indian parents neglect).

8 minutes ago, Somedude said:

My suggestion was for small girls. You need to tackle teenagers differently. When they are into teenage you will not ask directly. But need explain about the bounderies (uninvited hugs, touch or any lewd conduct), boost their confidence so that they will not be scared or hesitant to share the details of incidents (number of girls never open about those), make them comfortable to talk about their day-to-day activities, talk about trending news related to these (for eg, me too#)....as a parent you need to involve closely (this is primary thing many of Indian parents neglect).

Parents ki chepparu. Teenagers ki close ga unde valley better than parents. My cousin actually check with me after conversation with my niece. She doesnt even entertain conversation with her mom. 

As a teenager i never entertained conversation with my mom too . Ma amma wasnt negligent she used to not send us to my bamma home only as my 2 babai's were unmarried . She used to be scared and my dad also understood her fears.

Ma amma nake cheppindi nuvvu nanna mida kuchokudadu inka ani when i was 10.  Parents deggara usually open avvaru.

I still share with pinni than my mom in-spite of my mom being willing to listen. I just don't feel comfortable.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Parents ki chepparu. Teenagers ki close ga unde valley better than parents. My cousin actually check with me after conversation with my niece. She doesnt even entertain conversation with her mom. 

Agreed. Konni parents kante aunts or sisters tho share cheskodam easy.

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Agreed. Konni parents kante aunts or sisters tho share cheskodam easy.

Yup !+_(

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

As a teenager i never entertained conversation with my mom too. Ma amma wasnt negligent she used to not send us to my bamma home only as my 2 babai's were unmarried . She used to be scared and my dad also understood her fears.

Ma amma nake cheppindi nuvvu nanna mida kuchokudadu inka ani when i was 10.  Parents deggara usually open avvaru.

I still share with pinni than my mom in-spite of my mom being willing to listen. I just don't feel comfortable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Very common.  India lo elantivi most  ammayilu experience chesi untaru at some age. They dont tell it out. 

I was molested twice as a kid.

1. Ma intlo kinda rent ki unde uncle. I might be 6 or 7. He kissed on my lips when i went to gave him some post he got.  Naku asalu em chesado kuda teledu my reaction was engili. I understood that he was a bad person though. Eppudu inka vellaley to give mail also and used to hate him.

2. Video cassette shop vadu. Ma cousins vallu video cassette techukunnaru i was below 5 anukunta. odeon video shop inka gurthundi. Cassette icheyi ante inti pakkane vella he hugged me , inappropriately touched and was about to kiss me. Nakem chestunnado teledu but bhayam vesi i ran and came home.

Both instances i never shared till date with anyone not even my sister. Ah first uncle was in our home after he is married and had a kid too. Valla papa ki midnight fits vaste malla ma amma nanna midnight tesukelli ratri motham hospital lo unnaru. Eppadki ma parents ki teledu. 

Don't want to discuss further. 

:surprised-038:

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

As a teenager i never entertained too conversation with my mom. Ma amma wasnt negligent she used to not send us to my bamma home only as my 2 babai's were unmarried . She used to be scared and my dad also understood her fears.

Yeah, its cultural thing in some families. In your case, your mom talked to u about the bounderies (about sitting..)...and your cousin checks her daughter with your help. Thats good thing. One way or the other, parents need to get to the crux of the issues.