3 yr old kidnapped gangraped & Beheaded

BetterThief

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are strong and it didn't screw up your physiological health. I read horrible stories about the impact of the incidents on children when they are grown.

It didn’t impact me much. But telidhu naku girl child pudithe ela untano. I might have more anxiety issues.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

India lo enta common telusa child abuse and abuse in teens or engineering? Malla India ni ante chinchukuntaru. US lo kuda ayitayi but its 1000 times more safer than India. Nannu worst Indian ani judge chesina i say this. Also, oka mogavadiki eppadiki ardham kadu a pain frustration and how it impacts the person.

city bus lo travel chesthe daily basis emo. 

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

city bus lo travel chesthe daily basis emo. 

Yeah engineering 1st year taruvata never got into bus. Friend and nenu activa mida poyevallam. Intlo ma parents dani parents roju tittevallu accident ayite enduku bus lo pondi ani. But molested in bus many times. Anduke bike mida poyevallam vellu roju tittina . Andarikanna nasty idiot who molests teenagers in bus is conductor. Champeyali vedhavani };_

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

India lo enta common telusa child abuse and abuse in teens or engineering? Malla India ni ante chinchukuntaru. US lo kuda ayite but its 1000 times more safer than India. Nannu worst Indian ani judge chesina i say this. 

I agree with you akka...ila women ni abuse cheyadam, cat calling cheyadam common ...

Atleast women ni empower cheyali..vallaku society and laws support unayi ani dhairyam ivali 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Yeah engineering 1st year taruvata never got into bus. Friend and nenu activa mida poyevallam. Intlo ma parents dani parents roju tittevallu accident ayite enduku bus lo pondi ani. But molested in bus many times. Anduke bike mida poyevallam vellu roju tittina . Andarikanna nasty idiot who molests teenagers is conductor. Champeyali gadida kodukuni };_

Maku college bus untunde girls ki separate ga. 

But city bus use chesthunde weekends to go out

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

India lo enta common telusa child abuse and abuse in teens or engineering? Malla India ni ante chinchukuntaru. US lo kuda ayitayi but its 1000 times more safer than India. Nannu worst Indian ani judge chesina i say this. Also, oka mogavadiki eppadiki ardham kadu a pain frustration and how it impacts the person.

Rape Statistics chusthe India is better than US. The issue here is not about countries. It's the degradation of human society. And it's not true that men cannot understand the pain. We also have women in our lives and we understand their pain as a result of traumatic experience.

1 minute ago, DaVinci said:

Rape Statistics chusthe India is better than US. The issue here is not about countries. It's the degradation of human society. And it's not true that men cannot understand the pain. We also have women in our lives and we understand their pain as a result of traumatic experience.

Virtual world lone chudandi e matram respect istunaro oka adadaniki ? Virtual ayite enti manasu leda badha veyada? Em statistics oo paniki malina statistics i feel US very safe and i haven't experienced any molestation since i came to US. Naku adapilla pudite chachina nenu india lo pencha edi matuku confirm. I dont want to expose my girl child to that .  As a mom i would be more vigilant than prev generation who had less awareness that things like this happen. 

• Upvote 2

Nannu both times abuse chesindi okkade uncle. 6 years ki indecent exposure chesinappudu tappinchukoni paaripoya. Ardham e kaaledhu. Still used to go play in their house for years. 

Malli 12 years appudu edho pretext tho he took me aside and molested. Appudu tappinchukunna. But his daughter had doubts and kept asking what did dad do antu. I said nothing but I was seething with anger. 6 years appudu incident guthukochindi sudden ga. Turns out I did not forget that. Up to that point I was always class 1st. My studies got disturbed for around an year. Edhi ekkedhi kaadhu. Energy undedhi kaadhu. Roju vaadni choodalsi vachedhi. I disclosed to a friend and we bitched daily about him. I think that actually healed me. Parents ki years tarvatha cheppa. They said you should have disclosed then kadigesevallam vaadini ani.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

That's because bad Inspiration comes from movies..

A hero who goes after girl saying papalu papalu I love you..shapulu I love you is ok Ani ?

That might be ok for the story line but not ok to show heroism..

Ammai no ventaoadi..mental ga ..harass chesi love cheyamanadam.. 

Physical ga sexula abuse chesthe ammayi like chestudhi Ani..movie scenes teesi teesi..they demoralized concept of love between men and women.

Okay abbai..ammai friendship chesthe ...kooda love anukuntaru..

No more healthy relationship exists between men and women

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Scada said:

I agree with you akka...ila women ni abuse cheyadam, cat calling cheyadam common ...

Atleast women ni empower cheyali..vallaku society and laws support unayi ani dhairyam ivali 

More men should be feminists. Then molest chesevadu bhayapadatadu. Adadanini emanna cheste tiragapadalsinde mogavadu. Support ivvalsindi bf/brother/father/husband.  Psychologically faster ga they come out and stop hating men. 

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

That's because bad Inspiration comes from movies..

A hero who goes after girl saying papalu papalu I love you..shapulu I love you is ok Ani ?

That might be ok for the story line but not ok to show heroism..

Ammai no ventaoadi..mental ga ..harass chesi love cheyamanadam.. 

Physical ga sexula abuse chesthe ammayi like chestudhi Ani..movie scenes teesi teesi..they demoralized concept of love between men and women.

Okay abbai..ammai friendship chesthe ...kooda love anukuntaru..

No more healthy relationship exists between men and women

Agreed man but movies lo edi chupiste adi chestara?  Aalayana velasina ah deevudi reeti illaley e jagathiki jeevana jyothi ani kuda undi ga ? Evadu adi patinchadey ?