3 yr old kidnapped gangraped & Beheaded

BetterThief

9 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

maree rape kakapoina kids ni molest chesevallu chala mandhi untaru, could be distant relative neighbour. telsinavalle untaru mostly. 

stats reveal 50% child sex abuse. ante prathi iddaru pillalo okaru.

myself got molested when 6 yrs old.

Did you revolt back and complained to your parents....this is very rare, the perverts get courage when the women are vulnerable.

5 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Did you revolt back and complained to your parents....this is very rare, the perverts get courage when the women are vulnerable.

I never told anyone. Revolt back kuda cheyyale coz I had no clue too. 

Just to let people know it's no big surprise mention chesanu. inkem adagodhu. It's not about me.

1 hour ago, ram4a said:

Very common.  India lo elantivi most  ammayilu experience chesi untaru at some age. They dont tell it out. 

I was molested twice as a kid.

1. Ma intlo kinda rent ki unde uncle. I might be 6 or 7. He kissed on my lips when i went to give him some post he got.  Naku asalu em chesado kuda teledu my reaction was engili. I understood that he was a bad person though. Eppudu inka vellaley to give mail also and used to hate him.

2. Video cassette shop vadu. Ma cousins vallu video cassette techukunnaru i was below 5 anukunta. odeon video shop inka gurthundi. Cassette icheyi ante inti pakkane vella he hugged me , inappropriately touched and was about to kiss me. Nakem chestunnado teledu but bhayam vesi i ran and came home.

Both instances i never shared till date with anyone not even my sister. Ah first uncle was in our home after he is married and had a kid too. Valla papa ki midnight fits vaste malla ma amma nanna midnight tesukelli ratri motham hospital lo unnaru. Eppadki ma parents ki teledu. 

Don't want to discuss further. 

• Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

maree rape kakapoina kids ni molest chesevallu chala mandhi untaru, could be distant relative neighbour. telsinavalle untaru mostly. 

Same with me. Indecent exposure at around 7 and molestation around 12. Telisina uncle. Maalli vaadiki naa age aadapillalu unnaru. Daridrudu

• Sad 4

And Idhi chala common child abuse. Naa incident maa hostelmates ki chepthe I was shocked some girls had same kind of experiences when they were children. This does not include same age children fooling around trying to explore their sexuality. This is abuse of children by fully grown adults 

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

And Idhi chala common child abuse. Naa incident maa hostelmates ki chepthe I was shocked some girls had same kind of experiences when they were children. This does not include same age children fooling around trying to explore their sexuality. This is abuse of children by fully grown adults 

job ledhu apudu. consultancy lo ammailu andaram muchatlu pedthunnam. when spoke up all the girls in the room  while growing up had one or more experiences.

never spoke up anthe.

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Yup. I have listened to many stories from friends. Edchina instances kuda unnayi vini. I felt nadi picha light compared to them.

Oka friend father raped a maid and she saw it. She is my best friend and she hates her father. She saw when she is 13 and hated him ever since. Recently she started talking for her mom after she got heart stroke.  She never shared it with anyone as nanna gurinchi em cheptundi evarikaina ? When she told me edustu arustu cheppindi you know what i saw you know what i saw antu and that maid was same age as her then. Ento pain undi tanaki eppadiki kuda. Thinking of it make me feel disgusted. 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yup. I have listened to many stories from friends. Edchina instances kuda unnayi vini. I felt nadi picha light compared to them.

Oka friend father raped a maid and she saw it. She is my best friend and she hates her father. She saw when she is 13 and hated him ever since. Recently she started talking for her mom after she got heart stroke.  She never shared it with anyone as nanna gurinchi em cheptundi evarikaina ? When she told me edustu arustu cheppindi you know what i saw you know what i saw antu and that maid was same age as her then. Ento pain undi tanaki eppadiki kuda. Thinking of it make me feel disgusted. 

sounds scary

50 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are strong and it didn't screw up your physiological health. I read horrible stories about the impact of the incidents on children when they are grown.

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He should not be taken care of in old age. He is not worth

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

He should not be taken care of in old age. He is not worth

Yep. She has no feeling of father. Valla amma kosam hello hi antundi. Bootulu kuda tidutundi mato valla nanna ni. After her mom's stroke she is kind of acting more for her mom anthe.  She probably wont take care if her mom pass away first.