రికార్డు స్థాయిలో హెచ్‌-1బీ వీసా తిరస్కరణలు

snoww

1 minute ago, snoww said:

oka case lo verdict positive gaa kooda vachindi. BA role ki no relevant degree required ani reject ina H1 ni malli approve sesindi court. 

it will depend on case to case I guess. 

Ho idi naku thelidu baa. Cool. But Infy gallu sue ante kashtame anukunta. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

This is initial news. later they won ani kooda chadiva. not able to find that news 

here is it. But this seems to be different case. So saala mandi going court ki 

One of my friend is a account magare at Cogni, FT and has been at client location for the last 8 years...MS chesindu idane...early this year he had to go back because of rejection and almost 3/4th of his team got rejected in the last one year...

ipudu, a rejected batch antha India nundi working for the same client...literally doing same thing what they used to do here...

Cogni and Infy lo aithe bagane ayinayi rejections...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

One of my friend is a account magare at Cogni, FT and has been at client location for the last 8 years...MS chesindu idane...early this year he had to go back because of rejection and almost 3/4th of his team got rejected in the last one year...

ipudu, a rejected batch antha India nundi working for the same client...literally doing same thing what they used to do here...

Cogni and Infy lo aithe bagane ayinayi rejections...

cogni vadu Canada pampisthadu manager role aithe if they have client there.

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

cogni vadu Canada pampisthadu manager role aithe if they have client there.

Yeah Accenture, Cogni....job offer tho Canadian PR ki sponsor chestunaru....I know a guy who left accenture USA to join Accenture Canada...

2 hours ago, snoww said:

oka case lo verdict positive gaa kooda vachindi. BA role ki no relevant degree required ani reject ina H1 ni malli approve sesindi court. 

it will depend on case to case I guess. 

H1 visas ki thousands of dollars fees kaduthu uscis vaadu vaadi discretion tho eh decision ichina g muskoni kuchovali ani kondaru yebrasi gaalu vaaguthaaru without knowing the law. 

Visa raakunte 10geyali gaani y crying and begging antaaru ikkada kondaru fools.... 

15 hours ago, Prince_Fan said:

new H1B petitions ki denial rate too high vundi......continued petitions ki aithe avg ga 25% vundi denial rate for WITCH companies....migatha companies ki ila ledu....FY19 first quarter lo chala high vundi but next quarter lo situation baga improved....just 2nd quarter (Jan to march) consider chesthe approval rate is 80 to 85% even for WITCH ...continued petitions ki

Chinnu *=: