Thousands of people marching towards the centre of Srinagar

GucciGang

14 minutes ago, prasadr said:

How is it hatred to hate terrorists?

How easy we forget Girija Tickoo and thousands like her...

Sorry, these people deserve the most horrible death imaginable. 

They are Islamic terrorists with only one aim, the caliphate.

You and musalodu confirmed they are terrorists ? 

Every story has two sides. One is yours and others is something you don't accept. 

1 minute ago, pittagoda said:

You and musalodu confirmed they are terrorists ? 

Every story has two sides. One is yours and others is something you don't accept. 

क्लैब्यं मा स्म गमः पार्थ नैतत्त्वय्युपपद्यते | 
क्षुद्रं हृदयदौर्बल्यं त्यक्तवोत्तिष्ठ परन्तप ||

klaibyaṃ mā sma gamaḥ pārtha naitattvayyupapadyate | 
kṣudraṃ hṛdayadaurbalyaṃ tyaktavottiṣṭha parantapa ||

Don’t yield to this cowardly behaviour, O Arjuna, it is not worthy of you.
Cast off this petty weakness of heart and arise, O scorcher of foes!

There are are no two sides here.

There is one side and that is of Kashmiri Hindus - on whom Genocide was committed.

Anything else we discuss is the view point of a Coward.

How did the land of Kashyap Muni today is beret of any signs of our civilization?

How can we accept that Hindus have been thrown out of Kashmir and then pretend there are TWO SIDES.

No buddy, there is only one story and that is of continuing Hindu genocide in Kashmir.

4 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

Fake,,,,, looks like its in POK.

Aljazeera is known for this. Even the anchor seems to side with them. This is what happens when outsiders send opinions by buying people here. 

7 minutes ago, prasadr said:

क्लैब्यं मा स्म गमः पार्थ नैतत्त्वय्युपपद्यते | 
क्षुद्रं हृदयदौर्बल्यं त्यक्तवोत्तिष्ठ परन्तप ||

klaibyaṃ mā sma gamaḥ pārtha naitattvayyupapadyate | 
kṣudraṃ hṛdayadaurbalyaṃ tyaktavottiṣṭha parantapa ||

Don’t yield to this cowardly behaviour, O Arjuna, it is not worthy of you.
Cast off this petty weakness of heart and arise, O scorcher of foes!

There are are no two sides here.

There is one side and that is of Kashmiri Hindus - on whom Genocide was committed.

Anything else we discuss is the view point of a Coward.

How did the land of Kashyap Muni today is beret of any signs of our civilization?

How can we accept that Hindus have been thrown out of Kashmir and then pretend there are TWO SIDES.

No buddy, there is only one story and that is of continuing Hindu genocide in Kashmir.

Buddy. There is genocide everywhere. Red Indians by Americans. Jews by Nazis. It doesn't mean that it is happening now but the after math is still there as racism. If you keep grudges and live, you will not see anything beyond the grudge. There are 1000's of good stories where Muslims helped hindus in Kashmir so it depends on you how you accept the reality. No one is asking them to stay there just like Indians shrugg of racism in US and still live here. 

I am anti-religion so don't give a sh..I.t about Hindus , Muslims or Christians . Religion is only used for wars and biggest threat to the world. 

Indians are disgusting in their own way. First Region, then comes religion then comes social value then comes caste .. Everyone wants to remove reservation but no one wants to marry their child to a different caste.. They are just disgusting hypocrites.. 

Silly people ki ardam aitaledu inka....Indian laws are in full force now...Indian security forces motham gasti kastunayi...

situation cheyyi datithe okkokkadi makkilu itugutayi anna vishayam inka ardam aitaledu Public ki...vallani kapadaniki Abdulla, mufti ke dikku ledu...separatists andaru already goda dunkesi poinaru

1 hour ago, pittagoda said:

Buddy. There is genocide everywhere. Red Indians by Americans. Jews by Nazis. It doesn't mean that it is happening now but the after math is still there as racism. If you keep grudges and live, you will not see anything beyond the grudge. There are 1000's of good stories where Muslims helped hindus in Kashmir so it depends on you how you accept the reality. No one is asking them to stay there just like Indians shrugg of racism in US and still live here. 

I am anti-religion so don't give a sh..I.t about Hindus , Muslims or Christians . Religion is only used for wars and biggest threat to the world. 

Indians are disgusting in their own way. First Region, then comes religion then comes social value then comes caste .. Everyone wants to remove reservation but no one wants to marry their child to a different caste.. They are just disgusting hypocrites.. 

Where should I begin?!!

Are red Indians being killed by Whites now?

Are Jews being killed by Nazis now?

OTOH, USA has laws specially for Red Indians, They have reservations and special statuses that ensures historical wrong is corrected

Similarly, Australia has laws looking after Aborigines,

Nazis were prosecuted for war crimes.

Let me know one muslim that has been put in jail for Genocide of Hindus?

Let me know one law similar to USA or Australia for Red Indians and Aborigines  that India has for persecuted Hindus? Nearly 300 millions Hindus were killed by Islamic Invasions and thats a conservative figure.

Now coming to your ANOTHER LIE, that it WAS in the PAST.

No it's not, Genocide of Hindus is happening NOW.

Kashmiri Hindu genocide is NOT in the PAST, it's a continuing genocide that never ended.

Look at how Hindus have been massacred in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

The stories of muslims helping Hindus is all fine and dandy, that does absolve Muslims and Islam of not rising up against barbarism from with in and put an end to stop it. 

Worse, they are NOT STOPPING EVEN NOW.

You say you are anti-religious. That itself is a religion because you are believing in "something" and wants to propagate that belief.

And the Caste is a red herring,

I am talking about genocide of 300 million people and you are talking about Caste discrimination.

What a waste and what a pity.

But, to each their own.

You can close your eyes and pretend for your own reasons that Muslims in Kashmir who are killing people are nice but misguided.

I would prefer a bullet in their heads and turn them into compost.

26 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Where should I begin?!!

Are red Indians being killed by Whites now?

Are Jews being killed by Nazis now?

OTOH, USA has laws specially for Red Indians, They have reservations and special statuses that ensures historical wrong is corrected

Similarly, Australia has laws looking after Aborigines,

Nazis were prosecuted for war crimes.

Let me know one muslim that has been put in jail for Genocide of Hindus?

Let me know one law similar to USA or Australia for Red Indians and Aborigines  that India has for persecuted Hindus? Nearly 300 millions Hindus were killed by Islamic Invasions and thats a conservative figure.

Now coming to your ANOTHER LIE, that it WAS in the PAST.

No it's not, Genocide of Hindus is happening NOW.

Kashmiri Hindu genocide is NOT in the PAST, it's a continuing genocide that never ended.

Look at how Hindus have been massacred in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

The stories of muslims helping Hindus is all fine and dandy, that does absolve Muslims and Islam of not rising up against barbarism from with in and put an end to stop it. 

Worse, they are NOT STOPPING EVEN NOW.

You say you are anti-religious. That itself is a religion because you are believing in "something" and wants to propagate that belief.

And the Caste is a red herring,

I am talking about genocide of 300 million people and you are talking about Caste discrimination.

What a waste and what a pity.

But, to each their own.

You can close your eyes and pretend for your own reasons that Muslims in Kashmir who are killing people are nice but misguided.

I would prefer a bullet in their heads and turn them into compost.

You lost me at anti-religion is a religion. Go sleep buddy. Too many keyboard warriors like you already spreading enough hate. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sucker said:

Ficha lite anni cut chesi 10nguthe vaalle line lo ki vastharu @3$%

line lo ki vastharo ledha unna kashmir velli pakistan lo kalusthado chudali