IPL 2020

CricPokChic

On 9/21/2020 at 11:41 PM, Kool_SRG said:

Kane has to be there in the XI, let Warner & Johny go bang bang at top and others can play around kane in middle order...

Main problem enti ante, they let go Shikhar and got 3 useless players. If he had been there, they would have accommodated one more foreign player at the middle order.

Atleast better undeydi Sunrisers.

In addition, auction lo spending 12C to KL Rahul is better than Manish Pandey.

Both went for same price.

44 minutes ago, jaffanaadaffa said:

Main problem enti ante, they let go Shikhar and got 3 useless players. If he had been there, they would have accommodated one more foreign player at the middle order.

Atleast better undeydi Sunrisers.

In addition, auction lo spending 12C to KL Rahul is better than Manish Pandey.

Both went for same price.

top order balzing guns for SRH are all away players..

unlike other teams..they have one local and one away..

akkada advantage..agreed Shikar undalsindi.

Shikhar 124 strike rate and 33 average. Limited to opening.

Manish Pandey 120 SR 29 average. But middle order. 

With Bairstow and Warner in the fray, SRH has to address middle order imbalance. Hence, Manish makes sense. He played well in the first game too.

Unfortunately, all the players SRH tried have been mediocre. 

Like for like with respect to numbers.

5 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Holder ni theskovali .. he is doing Ok with bat at no.4 

Williamson ni theskunte bowling weak aipotundi .. max Indian bowlers medha depend avvali apudu 

Holder isn't so reliable with bat as Kane is main problem is middle order as always for SRH.. They can well play Saha instead of a youngster for more experience if possible. Nabi & Rashid together in same XI could be tough with Top 3 being batsmen Foreign players.

Abdul Samad has to be tried out he is a leggie and a good batting option...

Gavaskar commentary lo edo annadu anta kada "Kohli only played with Anushka's balls during lockdown so he needs more real bowling practice" alanti meaning lo.

I want to listen to that audio but couldn't find anywhere

It seems like he only meant "Anushka's bowling" and not balls but this matter was blown out of proportions by Anushka and others reacting at him. 

Just now, vachesa said:

Gavaskar commentary lo edo annadu anta kada "Kohli only played with Anushka's balls during lockdown so he needs more real bowling practice" alanti meaning lo.

It seems like he only meant "Anushka's bowling" and not balls but this matter was blown out of proportions by Anushka and others reacting at him. 

@3$%

16 minutes ago, vachesa said:

He said in Hindi in Lockdown he was able to practice in bowling of Anushka only, nothing wrongly mentioned by him..

Hindi maalum theruku ?? Twitter lo undhi..

20 minutes ago, vachesa said:

Check this out if you know hindi

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

He said in Hindi in Lockdown he was able to practice in bowling of Anushka only, nothing wrongly mentioned by him..

Hindi maalum theruku ?? Twitter lo undhi..

Orini eshalo English maalum theruku

Read my post again 

1 minute ago, vachesa said:

Orini eshalo English maalum theruku

Read my post again 

I just asked since the video was a comment when he was on Air for Hindi commentary not questioning about your ability to understand hindi since you were mentioning didn't find/see the video...

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

I just asked since the video was a comment when he was on Air for Hindi commentary not questioning about your ability to understand hindi since you were mentioning didn't find/see the video...

thanks for that audio and that is what I was thinking what he would have said but aa video comments lone vunnai kada someone twisted the words ani 

The way Anushka and other feminists reacted, they clearly perceived it that way as "balls" :) if not there is no need to react like that and make it such a big deal for a harmless comment.

This is what I read btw 

The initial quote that went around accused Gavaskar of saying, in Hindi, that during lockdown Kohli had practised only with Anushka's "balls", and not "bowling" as Gavaskar had originally said.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/29967286/virat-kohli-wife-slams-sunil-gavaskar-distasteful-commentary