29M Sinner

kevinUsa

15 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Exactly strong woman antey cheat chesina vadini chepputho kottadam Ani I say... Cause Chala Mandi ammayalaki face pai kottadam kadu kada, kanisam nuvu yadava vi Ra Ani face mida anentha scene Koda ledu. Instead they will cry silently. Ade okkasari okkati peekithe vache confidence ey veru. What say!

They can't do if they Have had done 100years 

There would be female dominant society

Which most men don't want

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, DrAlpha said:

Move on is not caring about it re. If you think woman who are doing household chores are better (which I know you do), I can't help it man.

So topping your class is kinda not moving on no? You are putting all your hatred into something else. Will it work that way? Will good research come from rejected lovers or unrequited love? 

Just now, Staysafebro said:

So topping your class is kinda not moving on no? You are putting all your hatred into something else. Will it work that way? Will good research come from rejected lovers or unrequited love? 

True, in a way. If you find a way to put all your hatred in something else, you might find your passion and move on, may it be research or a new love. 

Pawan Kalyan cinema annavaram climax chudu... Ni doubt clarify aipoiddi

20 minutes ago, DrAlpha said:

True, in a way. If you find a way to put all your hatred in something else, you might find your passion and move on, may it be research or a new love. 

Life is about equal replacements. A sandbag is not the same as a golden idol. It just doesn’t work that way. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89756762289fa71a48ba7

41 minutes ago, DrAlpha said:

If you think woman who are doing household chores are better (which I know you do), I can't help it man.

Is that how we judge women who are doing household chores? They are just not better are they? 🤔

Life is about equal replacements. A sandbag is not the same as golden idol. It just doesn’t work that way. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89756762289fa71a48ba7

What if the sandbag is made up of carbon atoms bonded to four other atoms throughout the crystal lattice, without any free elections and incredibly hard to cut?

Is that how we judge women who are doing household chores? They are just not better are they? 🤔

Some choose to stay at home, some are forced to stay at home, there is a difference. I don't like to judge people, but if a girl is looking for a sugar daddy, just because she was raised as a princess, then I would like to use the B-word to describe her. 

4 minutes ago, DrAlpha said:

What if the sandbag is made up of carbon atoms bonded to four other atoms throughout the crystal lattice, without any free elections and incredibly hard to cut?

If my aunty had balls, she would be my uncle now innit. 

You could also end up like a buckyball and it’s most common occurrence ‘soot’. 

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

If my aunty had balls she would be my uncle now innit. 

You could also end up like a buckyball and it’s most common occurrence ‘soot’. 

Your uncle's balls have delocalized electrons unlike the sand in the bag. And did I forget to mention that his balls are way more harder than the sand I am talking about?