29M Sinner

kevinUsa

1 minute ago, DrAlpha said:

Your uncle's balls have delocalized electrons unlike the sand in the bag. And did I forget to mention that his balls are way more harder than the sand I am talking about? 

The point is how can you replace a person with a personal achievement? People you are attracted to are more valuable than any diamond out there.

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

The point is how can you replace a person with a personal achievement? People you are attracted to are more valuable than any diamond out there.

For starters, if that person is a dick and you're blinded by adolescence, all you need to do is open your eyes. Besides, there are plenty of fish in the sea...but do you have infinite time to achieve great things? NO. 

38 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Pawan Kalyan cinema annavaram climax chudu... Ni doubt clarify aipoiddi

I have very low concentration power. Cinemalu choodalantene kastam beyond 15-20 mins. I have a movie pass too, but I can’t stay in a theatre for long. Masthu saarlu walkout chesesina. It is not for me. Post the story please. @~`

11 minutes ago, DrAlpha said:

For starters, if that person is a dick and you're blinded by adolescence, all you need to do is open your eyes. Besides, there are plenty of fish in the sea...but do you have infinite time to achieve great things? NO. 

Khulja sim sim!!!

Antha easy na move on kaavadam? Unrequited love is an unbalanced emotional equation; great achievements will not compensate for what has been lost. I kinda agree about plenty of fish, and one person can only be replaced by another person. However, you will pay part of it with time I think. 

11 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Khulja sim sim!!!

Antha easy na move on kaavadam? Unrequited love is an unbalanced emotional equation; great achievements will not compensate for what has been lost. I kinda agree about plenty of fish, and one person can only be replaced by another person. However, you will pay part of it with time I think. 

There is nothing like made for each other. It is statistically impossible that there is only one person made for you, because what are the chances you meet every fu'cking person in the world before you find "the one"?. Next to nothing. Love is overrated. You choose to be happy with whoever you are with. The most important thing about a relationship is not love, but trusting each other to make the relationship work. Love is secondary. I believe that it's more important to pick someone you're compatable with and someone who makes you happy, because you're basically choosing your roommate for life. Do I love my roommate? No. Do l love being with my roommate? Yes. 

15 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I loved a girl and cheated on her. Yes u heard it right. I am not proud of that either. We both studied in same college, she is the most prettiest girl everyone has ever dreamt of.. I chased her and proposed her, she liked me and said Yes. i was on cloud nine as i m getting married to a gem once college gets over. She is a genuine person, she loved me more than I did. She never left me for any reason. She got job in campus where I ended up with arrears. She thew away that job and stayed in home until i get my degree. She loved me that much. I got job and she too got job and we both came to chennai. There was no issue between us getting married as we belong to same caste and same religion. both of our parents are educated and well off.
Still I cheated on her. I have so many girls as friends and i spoke to them avoiding her. I had intentions to marry her but couldn't leave my friends either. Yes I should not have done that, I did. She cried and begged me to stop all that I didnt mind. I lend my ears to my friends and left her. She is still unmarried and i am married with a kid. I felt so guilty and spoke with her after I got married to my wife. She cursed me and told that I will be giving birth to a girl baby. She abused me. I blocked her as my wife is conceived and I don't want her curse to impact my wife as she had complications in her delivery.

And my wife gave birth to a girl baby, on seeing my girl I am getting scared that My girl child will be spoilt in this current world. I am scared that she will face the consequences for what I did. My lover didn't curse me, she cursed my darling daughter as she will be left used and thrown as I did to her. I am in guilt now.

how to overcome this, please guys help me out. I cant tell my wife as she is not aware of my doings. My daughter is 1.5 yrs and i love her most also wishing her no harm because of my sins. Advise me on what I should do.

dhani kude pelli chesukuntey sari pothadhi ga....

8 hours ago, DrAlpha said:

There is nothing like made for each other. It is statistically impossible that there is only one person made for you, because what are the chances you meet every fu'cking person in the world before you find "the one"?. Next to nothing. Love is overrated. You choose to be happy with whoever you are with. The most important thing about a relationship is not love, but trusting each other to make the relationship work. Love is secondary. I believe that it's more important to pick someone you're compatable with and someone who makes you happy, because you're basically choosing your roommate for life. Do I love my roommate? No. Do l love being with my roommate? Yes. 

Most people are designed to be with a partner. Doesn’t your body trigger chemicals that signal infatuation, love, affection, anger, fear, admiration and sympathy? Isn’t moving on just a readjustment of these chemicals? That trigger most likely will happen if you are with someone else. Working on a relationship means compromising/changing in a way. Will that work? No matter how much you change and adjust, the differences may not go away in one lifetime. 

Love is overrated aa?

Ayithe Nuvvu Vuu.