Dignified girls look more attractive than the one who does skin show

Daaarling

For Indian girls skin show has become status symbol. Exposing is directly proportional broad mindset. Even Iam modern you can say ultra modern but never needed skimpy clothes for that. Atleast one should consider weather while dressing. People shouldn’t wear which they cannot carry. Some girls really look awkward in western outfit. Sorry but it’s true 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

For Indian girls skin show has become status symbol. Exposing is directly proportional broad mindset. Even Iam modern you can say ultra modern but never needed skimpy clothes for that. Atleast one should consider weather while dressing. People shouldn’t wear which they cannot carry. Some girls really look awkward in western outfit. Sorry but it’s true 

Y r u worried ? R u Gandhi of US buffalo 🐃 fellow 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Idhi true,maa aapice lo konthamandhi ladies alagae vastharu..papam valla boyfriends anukoni navvaesukunta..😂

39 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Idhi true,maa aapice lo konthamandhi ladies alagae vastharu..papam valla boyfriends anukoni navvaesukunta..😂

Opts kosam emo ba...lunchtime telidha neeku? 

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Before I go to bed @Meow

Please comment

What should I comment? I don't know what dignified means. I don't like dressing formally, I like comfortable clothes...everyone has a preference, and no one is to judge. 

Western outfit won’t appeal on your body if you have uneven skin tone, improper shape. One should regularly hit gym or yoga and keep an eye on your diet. My yoga teacher give me a diet schedule which is very difficult to follow for an Indian girl like me but I still follow it. Yoga develops your concentration capacity as well 

11 minutes ago, Meow said:

What should I comment? I don't know what dignified means. I don't like dressing formally, I like comfortable clothes...everyone has a preference, and no one is to judge. 

Dignified dressing means dressing appropriately  to look good within comfort zone  and not with an intention of teasing sexual appetite of men.Revealing dresses are signals of invitation for men. It is not their fault they are designed like that and we shouldn’t play with their weakness 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

This @Daaarling guy is none other than the @Respected_Sir himself ? 

I know respected_sir he is over traditional and completely orthodox same time big hypocrite . I am just saying not to make boys go crazy Because if something happens here no one will come to rescue 

45 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Dignified dressing means dressing appropriately  to look good within comfort zone  and not with an intention of teasing sexual appetite of men.Revealing dresses are signals of invitation for men. It is not their fault they are designed like that and we shouldn’t play with their weakness 

Lol, you're saying men are weak. Note this point... @Staysafebro

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Are you @Respected_Sir