Dignified girls look more attractive than the one who does skin show

Daaarling

9 hours ago, Daaarling said:

People shouldn’t wear which they cannot carry. Some girls really look awkward in western outfit. Sorry but it’s true 

this post reeks of arrogance.. may be u r born to a filthy rich american basstard.. anduke ilanti guddha balisina post esav.. 

32 minutes ago, GullyBoy said:

this post reeks of arrogance.. may be u r born to a filthy rich american basstard.. anduke ilanti guddha balisina post esav.. 

You have taken me wrong. Sorry if I have hurt you. Iam not arrogant I just said out of concern ultimately it’s an individual choice 

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

If I am attracted to a woman, does that make me weak? 🤔

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

No it’s natural but say if that woman look at you with affection won’t you fall for her. Be honest 

10 hours ago, Daaarling said:

For Indian girls skin show has become status symbol. Exposing is directly proportional broad mindset. Even Iam modern you can say ultra modern but never needed skimpy clothes for that. Atleast one should consider weather while dressing. People shouldn’t wear which they cannot carry. Some girls really look awkward in western outfit. Sorry but it’s true 

What is the proof antunna @tom bhayya

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

If a random person is affecting you enough to not work because she is too sexy for you to take it, like the TS claims, yes, that makes you weak. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Meow said:

If a random person is affecting you enough to not work because she is too sexy for you to take it, like the TS claims, yes, that makes you weak. 

all men are weak in that aspect no .. meow