Go Packers.....

Naaperushiva

This game kind off remained me that 2014 loss against seattle...ST's botched up then too

offense didnt play well even then but should've won that game if ST's didnt botch the game

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

This game kind off remained me that 2014 loss against seattle...ST's botched up then too

offense didnt play well even then but should've won that game if ST's didnt botch the game

Yes offense lost touch in the second half.

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

Baa every thing smooth ga velte, any qb can win games…teams win Super Bowls when they overcome adversity…the blame is on Arod period … yes ST didn’t play well but Arod scoring 10 points with that O line and number 1 receiver is absolutely bull .. I hope Arod is done with packers….he can take another mvp but his post season record is not so great than an other lame duck qb..

Just now, simha2727 said:

Baa every thing smooth ga velte, any qb can win games…teams win Super Bowls when they overcome adversity…the blame is on Arod period … yes ST didn’t play well but Arod scoring 10 points with that O line and number 1 receiver is absolutely bull .. I hope Arod is done with packers….he can take another mvp but his post season record is not so great than an other lame duck qb..

idi JimmyG second time Rod ni playoff lo odakottindi

4 minutes ago, former said:

Aaron should move to NE for next season.

Enduku baa patriots has some thing special going on there .. Arod can get you to post season but not win Super Bowl ..