Go Packers.....

Naaperushiva

2 minutes ago, simha2727 said:

Rams might win tomorrow .. 

1 minute ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Yoo... rams ni takkuva seyyak....

RAMS ni already rendu sarlu paduko bettam...muchataga mudo sari kuda aipotadi vaste.

6 minutes ago, simha2727 said:

Enduku baa patriots has some thing special going on there .. Arod can get you to post season but not win Super Bowl ..

Billichik will bring some luck to Aaron. Aaron is very talented player and he need some luck too. 

8 minutes ago, simha2727 said:

Baa every thing smooth ga velte, any qb can win games…teams win Super Bowls when they overcome adversity…the blame is on Arod period … yes ST didn’t play well but Arod scoring 10 points with that O line and number 1 receiver is absolutely bull .. I hope Arod is done with packers….he can take another mvp but his post season record is not so great than an other lame duck qb..

See even great qb's play bad in few games that's when the other two phases of the team should step up for example...brady didn't play that well against rams in that sb they faced but the d didn't let the rams get away from them and they won...

And agreed he played poorly..but it's their game to loose when there is only 5 mins of play left and 49ers trailing by 7

2 minutes ago, former said:

Billichik will bring some luck to Aaron. Aaron is very talented player and he need some luck too. 

I think he is going to denver ...i dont see any other team taking him except for denver already they are looring him by interviewing their offensive coordinator

1 minute ago, former said:

if RAMS win tomorrow 49ers likely face Cheifs in SB

ade vachindi chikku last time kuda mahomes gade addu paddadu esari kuda vaste revenge teskovali JimmyG gadu teeskunna 200M ki nuayam cheyali

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

I think he is going to denver ...i dont see any other team taking him except for denver already they are looring him by interviewing their offensive coordinator

Steelers also option…