Why do women want high earning husbands

DummyVariable

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Masculine anipisthe bagodemo.

no ..atla em undadu..resistance training chesthe bone density increase ithadi and aging kuda slow ga ithadi..Its up to you anyway..gymming is good for both men and women..google it

5 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Masculine anipisthe bagodemo.

U ladies outside ??

muscle mass 5lbs vs fat 5lbs picture chudu it’s not the same so you don’t look bulky at all.

It can be equated as 1 kg of iron to 1 kg of cotton. 

Just now, Scada said:

no ..atla em undadu..resistance training chesthe bone density increase ithadi and aging kuda slow ga ithadi..Its up to you anyway..gymming is good for both men and women..google it

Naku bone weight Chala takkuva... Okay google chesta... gng to ofc.. tata

9 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Atla em vndadu it depends on your body type... endomorph, mesmorph or ecto

What you said about body type could be true; however, height and calories you burn is true.

So although taller people are more economical walkers and burn fewer calories on a per pound basis, they do tend to burn more calories. This is because they are generally supporting a greater mass against gravity, which requires more energy, Weyand said.Nov 12, 2010

https://www.livescience.com/35159-walking-calories-burned-equation-101111.html

she might not know her body type, but she would know her height so a decent question I would assume.

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

What you said about body type could be true; however, height and calories you burn is true.

So although taller people are more economical walkers and burn fewer calories on a per pound basis, they do tend to burn more calories. This is because they are generally supporting a greater mass against gravity, which requires more energy, Weyand said.Nov 12, 2010

https://www.livescience.com/35159-walking-calories-burned-equation-101111.html

she might not know her body type, but she would know her height so a decent question I would assume.

nenu cheppindi right....Tall people lone I'll show you variations allari naresh gaadi body endomorph, prabhas is like meso and so valla metabolism different ga vntadi depending on their body type

The article is talking about some walking calories which I'm not sure how is it relevant since most of use walking as part of the job

Just now, panipoori said:

nenu cheppindi right....Tall people lone I'll show you variations allari naresh gaadi body endomorph, prabhas is like meso and so valla metabolism different ga vntadi depending on their body type

The article is talking about some walking calories which I'm not sure how is it relevant since most of use walking as part of the job

She does mostly brisk walking though.