Hindi language and Pulkas pretending South Unity

prasadr

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

chepidni kuda ade...evadiki avasaram vunte vadu nerchukuntadu....nerchukokapothey jail lo vestham ani chepinada ?

Very good .. we are on same page... shah gaadu lavada lo statements ivvanakkarle inka 

Just now, mettastar said:

lol covering aapu saamy ... Hindi ekkuva matladatharu kannada kante annav .. eventually what would happen ? 

and you are just trying to attribute this to the caste end of the conversation 

nee concern chepu saamy....

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

yeah, adi bagane vundi...evadu ae state ki velthe a state nerchukuntaru ani kani...adi naku enduku cheptunav ani ?

one nation one language ante niku emi ardam ayidni ani adigithe, adi thappa anni cheptunav....akariki kashmir annav, econ slow down annav...kani one nation one language ante emiti, danivalla vache nastam emiti ?

kallallo em pettukunav .. y one language ani antunna .. also fuk hindi antunna.. 

Just now, jobseeker1 said:

Very good .. we are on same page... shah gaadu lavada lo statements ivvanakkarle inka 

statement isthe danivalla evadiki nastam kaka ?

asalu emundani a statement la nastaponika ?

emi statement asalu...

Just now, mettastar said:

kallallo em pettukunav .. y one language ani antunna .. also fuk hindi antunna.. 

why fuk hindi ? any particular reason other than the political reasons of the 1960's ani adugutunna...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

emi statement asalu...

freedom fight ni oka language ki attribute chesthunnadu .. neku em problem ledu anukunta daani valla 

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

freedom fight ni oka language ki attribute chesthunnadu .. neku em problem ledu anukunta daani valla 

Nah...historically The state of Hyderabad was a protectorate, so was Northern Circars(Present day AP), Mysore(most of present day Karnataka), Travancore(Most of Kerela) were British Protectorates...and freedom movement was comapritively less intesne than it wa sin the north...from Karachi to Kolkata, it was completely different game and in south, it was a different game...

aina..vadu edo ante nenu enduku feel aitha ? emi pani leda naaku...

why fuk hindi ? any particular reason other than the political reasons of the 1960's ani adugutunna...

what happened in 1960's ? 

I don't need/want northies to decide what I need to speak ... evani istam vadidi .. veedu kothaga cheppedi emledu .. 10geyamanu 

lets say ipudu 30% of india population one south language matladuthunnaru anukundam .. do you think north is willing to learn one south language as we are learning hindi from school

arey asalu godava entra ayya.... asalu modi gadu emannadu? is he banning all local languages or prathi okkadu hindi nerchukoni exam emanna raayala... please someone let me know what exactly is the issue about nenu kooda khandistha

emi statement asalu...

Basic ga aadiki English raadu ... so he can’t communicate properly with his own party members in the south, can’t speak to large audiences either, and looks like he is little frustrated with this. Please ra andaru Hindi merchukondi ra antunnadu 

why I’m personally against is that I’m  good with the current local political parties and don’t want these people in the south 

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

what happened in 1960's ? 

I don't need/want northies to decide what I need to speak ... evani istam vadidi .. veedu kothaga cheppedi emledu .. 10geyamanu 

lets say ipudu 30% of india population one south language matladuthunnaru anukundam .. do you think north is willing to learn one south language as we are learning hindi from school

SO you mean as Northies own HIndi, you are reluctant to speak ? Nah man...India owns Hindi...and FYI Hindi is not bigger than any of the regional language...it shares the same script as most other languages...

Hindi has many forms...in UP and Bihar, there is multiple forms of Hindi...the hindi spoken in MP is different from the one in UP and Bihar...its just that understanding gets easier 

Punjabis speak hindi, does that mean they disrespect their own language ?

almost 75% of India understands HIndi...even in south india, except Tamil NAdu and AP, no one has a problem either...

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

arey asalu godava entra ayya.... asalu modi gadu emannadu? is he banning all local languages or prathi okkadu hindi nerchukoni exam emanna raayala... please someone let me know what exactly is the issue about nenu kooda khandistha

No one has asked anyone to learn Hindi or speak HIndi at the cost of their own native languages...

Some language enthusiasts inspired from the era of 1960's political issues, thinks that Hindi should not be encouraged at all...

3 minutes ago, jobseeker1 said:

Basic ga aadiki English raadu ... so he can’t communicate properly with his own party members in the south, can’t speak to large audiences either, and looks like he is little frustrated with this. Please ra andaru Hindi merchukondi ra antunnadu 

why I’m personally against is that I’m  good with the current local political parties and don’t want these people in the south 

eggzactly .. agree with you bro ... we dont want those phuckers in south