Howdy Modi - A warning shot to Democrats

prasadr

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Ghanchi teli is an oil trader caste . It is bania. Mandal commission did not identify it as  a bc. It was added as bc in late 90s . They are all the same.

You are not one of them doesn’t mean they will kill you . A madras is generally an object of joke . And is only justified with a “but”. “But” they are intelligent. “But” they work hard. “But” they pay rent on time. They generally need a “But” . You are acting very cute that there is no difference but obviously you speak Hindi or work in high paying job which is not most madrasis do. I am talking about accepting a south indian on his terms while speaking his language .

savarkar is well known for supporting beef eating . He himself may or may not have eaten but if an opportunity presents he would have eaten . He openly wrote supporting beef eating . Why do you split such things in an irritating gotcha way . He did not support idol worship, did not believe cow was sacred . In other words he did not share sone of the most commonly held beliefs of Hindus. But  he was obsessive in his dread of Islam and Christianity and wrote bull $hit they are not capable of nationalism when most nationalities in the world are either Christian or Muslim.

Teli's are NOT Banias. It's one of those fake stero-types.

They are extractors of oil not traders.

I never felt out of of place when I was in UP or in Tamil Nadu.

YOU assume things again, I have traveled extensively all over UP & Uttarkhand, right up to Badrinath, while living there for 5 years. 

Not once did the local population ever ask me "madrassi ho?" This stero typical used to happen long back. People now are much more aware.

Do you know where I feel out of place? In Hyderabad. reasons are pretty obvious,

Savarkar never supported beef eating,

He wanted Hindus not to be hostage to cow because Muslims and Christians use Cow as weapon to rile us and insult us. His own words were 'care for cows, do not worship them'

Savarkar wanted Hindus to be flexible & become a single political force. He had nothing against idol worship, in fact he opened many temples open to Dalits. A strict opponent of caste structure for sure.

His observation of Islam and Christianity have never been more true than now. He was prophetic then. Look at what Islam done to the world.

50 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

BJP is not a thriving party, it’s lifeline depends on the Hindi heartland and a useless opposition.

Hey genius,

Did you know BJP is the largest party in south?

Most number of MLA's

Most number of MP's

Most votes.

So, how did a party that has more MP's, MLA's and more votes than any south party is just a party of Hindi heartland?

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

What we might see is ..

just like NCP, YCP etc

BJP will divide into Maharashtra BJP, Gujarat BJP, etc... that’s the future of BJP right now

May be, who knows what the future  holds?

But, based on their 40 years history, how many times has BJP split? 

On contrary, do you know how many times Congress split in the same time?

BJP mid level leaders are no different to any other party leader.

But their top leadership is made of different stuff. Many of them are from Sangh, with no family, like Modi, Yogi, Khattar etc. Many of them are student leaders like Sonowal, Tejaswi etc, who from their college days have been groomed by Sangh.

So, good luck splitting it. 

14 minutes ago, prasadr said:

I never felt out of of place when I was in UP or in Tamil Nadu.

YOU assume things again, I have traveled extensively all over UP & Uttarkhand, right up to Badrinath, while living there for 5 years. 

Not once did the local population ever ask me "madrassi ho?" This stero typical used to happen long back. People now are much more aware.

Do you know where I feel out of place? In Hyderabad. reasons are pretty obvious,

Savarkar never supported beef eating,

He wanted Hindus not to be hostage to cow because Muslims and Christians use Cow as weapon to rile us and insult us. His own words were 'care for cows, do not worship them'

Savarkar wanted Hindus to be flexible & become a single political force. He had nothing against idol worship, in fact he opened many temples open to Dalits. A strict opponent of caste structure for sure.

His observation of Islam and Christianity have never been more true than now. He was prophetic then. Look at what Islam done to the world.

Hey genius,

Did you know BJP is the largest party in south?

Most number of MLA's

Most number of MP's

Most votes.

So, how did a party that has more MP's, MLA's and more votes than any south party is just a party of Hindi heartland?

South aka Karnataka ? 

13 minutes ago, prasadr said:

May be, who knows what the future  holds?

But, based on their 40 years history, how many times has BJP split? 

On contrary, do you know how many times Congress split in the same time?

BJP mid level leaders are no different to any other party leader.

But their top leadership is made of different stuff. Many of them are from Sangh, with no family, like Modi, Yogi, Khattar etc. Many of them are student leaders like Sonowal, Tejaswi etc, who from their college days have been groomed by Sangh.

So, good luck splitting it. 

I know sangh is the base...but the core sangh itself has been split .. now don’t say I don’t know anything, I did pratham varsh in RSS at the age of 15. After Sudarshan and Mohanji Bhagawat there are no takers for Sangh heads.. almost every swayamsevak has moved into some corporate job. The fruits of sangh has ended up into business entities... where are the next grassroots ? Is sangh investing in it ?

5 hours ago, lovemystate said:

If Indians are that calculative why will they be moved by theatrics of modi. Modi is a POS. If north India did not elect this monster he is a 221g with USA - don’t forget it was republican America which denied him visa. Once he is booted out as pm he will be persona non grata again. 

lol he just got elected again with a bigger mandate and sh1theads likCITI_c$ye you wait for him being booted out 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

South aka Karnataka ? 

Is Karnataka in North?

17 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I know sangh is the base...but the core sangh itself has been split .. now don’t say I don’t know anything, I did pratham varsh in RSS at the age of 15. After Sudarshan and Mohanji Bhagawat there are no takers for Sangh heads.. almost every swayamsevak has moved into some corporate job. The fruits of sangh has ended up into business entities... where are the next grassroots ? Is sangh investing in it ?

only Pracharaks are full time RSS,

RSS members have een doing jobs sine inception.

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Modi is a bania and a fake obc .. do you seriously think nirav e modi , lalit modi etc are obc ? Generally in north vaishyas were very devoted to caste hierarchy despite being put in 3rd place and never getting any real respect which even landed Sudra castes had. 

Renouncing caste is bullshit just ask the excesses of thakur community in up after yogi came to power. Infact there in an internal brahmin- thakur conflic there . But very united against others . A South Indian like you really has no place there despite your delusions.

what has atheism got to do with caste . Caste comes from birth. Vir Savarkar was yes atheist and even a beef eater then why did he obsess against Islam and Christianity . Because he knew the egalitarianism of this religion mean that people like him a chiptavan brahmin of Maharashtra who refused even to coronate Shivaji because of his caste cannot enjoy the privileges his community enjoyed . There is nothing no other logic to his contradictory bull philosophy. Understand brahminism then it is very easy to understand rss, congress and India itself.

@uttermost

the savarkar you read is from fake books in JNU librarary. read vikram sampath's version of savarkar and clear some sh1t from your head (if possible)

47 minutes ago, prasadr said:

True that. I come from Teli community. In Telangana/Andhra the community is known as Gandla. NOT Baniyas. 

6 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Joining hands with thatha is a huge mistake from Modi .. BJP is done with this term

already the party paid a costly price with the demise of national leaders like Sushma, Jaitley etc.. BJP is a black hole in making that cannot come out anymore

would you care to explain who aligning with Trump is mistake for BJP.. Trump is making drastic changes in everything US is known for.. Trump has set a new global order where US cares a damn for security issues across the world

BJP is aligning with new reality and slowly planning to take over opportunities away from china..look out for  new trade deal with india.. when it comes out buy burnol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, lovemystate said:

If Indians are that calculative why will they be moved by theatrics of modi. Modi is a POS. If north India did not elect this monster he is a 221g with USA - don’t forget it was republican America which denied him visa. Once he is booted out as pm he will be persona non grata again. 

you are either living in 2007 and not able to understand the future..todays event is more opportunity for US politicians and not for Modi..Modi has gone beyond India.. ardham kaka pote silent ga undu.. edo blabber cheyaku.. it will open up your ignorance

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Bernie n some dems does not make whole Dem party

Tulsi is the best for president

If she makes it to nomination she will win 

i admire Tulsi.. she seems to be only dem who is making sense.. but she is being sidelined and i think she is already out of race

• Upvote 1