To all Hindu haters....

prasadr

15 minutes ago, prasadr said:

This is called soft power.

https://dynastycrooks.wordpress.com/2019/09/29/guest-blog-enhancing-indias-soft-power-by-m-vidyasagar/

read that article by Prof Vidyasagar. Very enlightening article.

Am halfway into this article and I must say I admire his guts and being straight to the point. Maybe @crashnburn can learn a thing or two from this article on how to make an argument.

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

Am halfway into this article and I must say I admire his guts and being straight to the point. Maybe @crashnburn can learn a thing or two from this article on how to make an argument.

Tyler bava maa attaki noti dula ekkuva. Babai tho pelli ayyaka pichi mudirindi. Audrey attayya nanna bedroom Ki kuda vastundi . Memu ila chestam kabatti maa mind dobbindi. Maa @crashnburn annaya kuda nannu vaadukuntadu. Em chestam hinduvu la putte adrushtam ledu

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

shut up and fcuk off, ra. strong point enti.

you want lower caste to become criminal? and it solves what, asshole?

criminals in poor country will still be dirt poor. mundhu mee uppercaste telivi theta tho india lo production penchi choopinchamanu, since you hold all keys to production. taravatha they'll become world class criminals.

logic lekunda vaagatam nuvvu.

Aak is Paak,  Paak is aak...!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

Tyler bava maa attaki noti dula ekkuva. Babai tho pelli ayyaka pichi mudirindi. Audrey attayya nanna bedroom Ki kuda vastundi . Memu ila chestam kabatti maa mind dobbindi. Maa @crashnburn annaya kuda nannu vaadukuntadu. Em chestam hinduvu la putte adrushtam ledu

bl@stbl@st

8 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Best thing is that he does not hold back on BJP either.

He rips them a new one as well.

It's an absolute pity that intellectuals like him are shouted down and  drowned in cacophony and we get to listen to various frauds masquerading as experts on TV. 

Listen to Anand Ranganathan.

This is another gem of a guy with clarity of thought.

He rips into BJP very frequently too.

There must be coherence in argument, 

the usual you are fascist & worst don't make any sense when there is no data or proof to back them up.

10 minutes ago, Maradalu said:

Inbreeding pillala arogyaniki hanikaram .

3 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Best thing is that he does not hold back on BJP either.

He rips them a new one as well.

It's an absolute pity that intellectuals like him are shouted down and  drowned in cacophony and we get to listen to various frauds masquerading as experts on TV. 

Subramaniam swamy and Rajiv malhotra , these two guys spend their intellect in a progressive way. They too try to present solutions on the bad portrayal India gets in International media. 

18 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

haha.. may be you can stop smelling your farts, and get out of this db.

2 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Subramaniam swamy and Rajiv malhotra , these two guys spend their intellect in a progressive way. They too try to present solutions on the bad portrayal India gets in International media. 

you keep making bullshit claims. both of them are fcuking bigots who should be gunned down in a class war

8 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Listen to Anand Ranganathan.

This is another gem of a guy with clarity of thought.

He rips into BJP very frequently too.

There must be coherence in argument, 

the usual you are fascist & worst don't make any sense when there is no data or proof to back them up.

I never thought a guy would speak these topics on Indian media without holding back. Bravo!!