Successfully lost 16 kgs weight and achieved ideal body weight

iddaritho

20 minutes ago, galiraju said:

Rotine itta padesthy ...memu kooda potta taggistham tdmwy977Xi9MaB16ItSloRDOXL-HkzwVpr83eEZk

roju ganta stove meeda kooso

13 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Thanks for the inspiration bro and sharing, way to go longterm weight loss, quick fixes are not working

Started out at 102 , 5  10 height , now current 84 ,  but i think my body fat is very less.  there was stagnation point. 

The only goal was to not have saggy skin with weight loss , so decided to take it very slowly. 

The big goal is now half marathon for me in next 5 months 

4 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Started out at 102 , 5  10 height , now current 84 ,  but i think my body fat is very less.  there was stagnation point. 

The only goal was to not have saggy skin with weight loss , so decided to take it very slowly. 

220 lbs for ur height was too  much... good u cut it down, keep it up

crossfit from aug 2018-- oct15-nov15 2018 break... may 2019 breakk...

aug 2018 to june 2019 3x crossfit classes - 1x yoga/bodypump 1x thread mill run.

july 2019 2x crossfit 1x-yoga 0-run - due to busy and other golas

5'10" 176 lbs to now (154-157lbs) 

oct15 nunchi malli 3x CF and 2 running days pakka chestha...

eesari potta flat avvali 6 months lo... my whole extra weights is on abdomen .. eventhough i was lean.. i had potta and loose chest.. chest is recovering.. potta half cut aiyindi.. 

Just now, cup_saucer said:

aug 2018 to june 2019 3x crossfit classes - 1x yoga/bodypump 1x thread mill run.

eesari potta flat avvali 6 months lo... my whole extra weights is on abdomen .. eventhough i was lean.. i had potta and loose chest.. chest is recovering.. potta half cut aiyindi.. 

Migitha half cut paina six pack coming soon ani rasukunnava leda marker toh 

3 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

nadhi ipudu same paristhithi oka 1 inch thakuva height 

week ki rendu biryani lu 6 beers thaguthunna

trying to maintain the same @3$%

4 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Migitha half cut paina six pack coming soon ani rasukunnava leda marker toh 

i wish.. kani 6 pax scene ledu.. nen antha heavy ga cheyanu.. no protein powders...

only regular food lo rice thagiinchi quinoa replace chesi.. quantity thaggicha... 

7 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

i wish.. kani 6 pax scene ledu.. nen antha heavy ga cheyanu.. no protein powders...

only regular food lo rice thagiinchi quinoa replace chesi.. quantity thaggicha... 

rice overall ga entha thintav bro one day lo ?

Just now, mettastar said:

rice overall ga entha thintav bro one day lo ?

endhuku man manaki ee age lo ilanto stunts. Body sahakarinchinantha cheyyali. Mood lo ki vacheyi. idisey ivi anni

17 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

deni kanatay thakuva untay patient anatru 

16 minutes ago, cup_saucer said:

5'10 154 lbs is woman's weight not man.. I am 5'11 185 and I don't have any fat around belly or hands. Last checked my body fat was 14.5%

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

5'10 154 lbs is woman's weight not man.. I am 5'11 185 and I don't have any fat around belly or hands. Last checked my body fat was 14.5%

DirtyImaginaryErin-size_restricted.gif

35 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Good work. 102 Kgs is almost in the obese category for 5'10. 84 is a good weight. Stay at the same weight and try to build muscle and burn fat, like do a transformation.

Do 3 to 4 days of weight training exercising one body part each day and 3 days of cardio - HIIT only 30 to 45 minutes not more than that.. Eat clean brown rice, oats, chicken, eggs, fish and some mutton..

You will truly enjoy your look after 6 months.. I was at 5'11 195 last year. I dropped to 5'11 185 in 6 months and since then I have been doing weight training with cardio. I am at the same weight but my arms and arms are bigger, waist went from 34 to 30. Body fat went from 23% to 14.5%

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Good work. 102 Kgs is almost in the obese category for 5'10. 84 is a good weight. Stay at the same weight and try to build muscle and burn fat, like do a transformation.

Do 3 to 4 days of weight training exercising one body part each day and 3 days of cardio - HIIT only 30 to 45 minutes not more than that.. Eat clean brown rice, oats, chicken, eggs, fish and some mutton..

You will truly enjoy your look after 6 months.. I was at 5'11 195 last year. I dropped to 5'11 185 in 6 months and since then I have been doing weight training with cardio. I am at the same weight but my arms and arms are bigger, waist went from 34 to 30. Body fat went from 23% to 14.5%

Bro Ela bro 25 BF nunchi oka 4-7 ki ravali 

24/365 facks vundali ila morning flat stomach toh lechi, evening varaku lattu pottu tini stomach bloated laga kanipistundii anta @Idassamed cheppamannadu 

11 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

right bro.. im first in plan to loose weight and add muscles.. so im on my way...