Successfully lost 16 kgs weight and achieved ideal body weight

iddaritho

2 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Bro Ela bro 25 BF nunchi oka 4-7 ki ravali 

24/365 facks vundali ila morning flat stomach toh lechi, evening varaku lattu pottu tini stomach bloated laga kanipistundii anta @Idassamed cheppamannadu 

4 to 7 aite patient aitaru.. Eat clean and him the gym every day - weight training and HIIT cardio.. Ade drop avuddi body fat..

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Good work. 102 Kgs is almost in the obese category for 5'10. 84 is a good weight. Stay at the same weight and try to build muscle and burn fat, like do a transformation.

Do 3 to 4 days of weight training exercising one body part each day and 3 days of cardio - HIIT only 30 to 45 minutes not more than that.. Eat clean brown rice, oats, chicken, eggs, fish and some mutton..

You will truly enjoy your look after 6 months.. I was at 5'11 195 last year. I dropped to 5'11 185 in 6 months and since then I have been doing weight training with cardio. I am at the same weight but my arms and arms are bigger, waist went from 34 to 30. Body fat went from 23% to 14.5%

I don’t have many weight lifting options at home 

Have a very broad chest and now it is highlighted 

clean eating like u said on long term is difficult 

but again trying more carbs from fruits and vegetables 

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

Oka squat rack techchukunte chaalu kada migithavi anni with that cheyochu major lifts anni dani toh ne kada 

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

Go to a gym. In the US there are gyms everywhere, you apartment complex might have one, the closest YMCA, 24x7 fitness, LA Fitness and on and on.. Enroll in a place. Eating clean is not that difficult.. I eat out only once to twice in a week and mostly I eat at home. My typical lunch or dinner is brown rice, dal or sambar with some protein like eggs, grilled fish or chicken.. It is very easy to get frozen fish fillets or chicken and grill it.. You can do it in 5 to 10 minutes..my snacks are nuts and my breakfast is oats or omelet..

7 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Go to a gym. In the US there are gyms everywhere, you apartment complex might have one, the closest YMCA, 24x7 fitness, LA Fitness and on and on.. Enroll in a place. Eating clean is not that difficult.. I eat out only once to twice in a week and mostly I eat at home. My typical lunch or dinner is brown rice, dal or sambar with some protein like eggs, grilled fish or chicken.. It is very easy to get frozen fish fillets or chicken and grill it.. You can do it in 5 to 10 minutes..my snacks are nuts and my breakfast is oats or omelet..

I have personal gym at home 

punching bag , gym style treadmill , stationary bike ,weights mine I like doing lot bench press and curls 

my legs are strong from running.

the problem with diet u mentioned is , I am not sure about how can you continue this 

healthy diet can be maintained for few months but after when craving kicks it is difficult to control 

I hardly have craving as I eat all the food I like during my breakfast and lunch and very strict about my dinner 

snacking changed to Mostly Almonds