Dismiss !!! - RTC Strike lo vunna vallu andaru

kidney

49 minutes ago, caesar said:

pattiseema chala short period lo chesinanduku CBN ichindu...it doesnt meghaaa is a sudha foooku

mari gidhaa jagan thokaa gaadu pattiseema lo avineethi ani cheppi malla vaanikey reverse tendering and etc stuff isthundu...

Ade cheptuna all big corporates and politicians go hand in hand , ovadiki teliyadu vila natakalu vadu prathi party ki mushti estadu ( not sure on red parties) 

TG movement anedi 1956 nundi vundi...saw its peak in late 60’s and finally a solution in 2014. 

TG udyayam anedi not a solution for problem. It will not provide any kind of immunity to anyone and it cannot be a reason...

TG protests is unique and above everything including KCR,TRS and everyone who supported it. No one owns it including everyone who supported it and participated. It’s by the people for their region, culture and rights, not a reason for protests by participated employees.

25 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Issue is about RTC here. 

Opposition lekunda cheyadam ane daniki RTC ki emi link ? 

Nuv sepinav ga, udyamam apudu okala ipudu okala ani. Bus nadipichali antey 10 mandy kavaly ani. Dora promise chesadu ga vileenam chesta ani. Is that just a political stunt?

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

TG movement anedi 1956 nundi vundi...saw its peak in late 60’s and finally a solution in 2014. 

TG udyayam anedi not a solution for problem. It will not provide any kind of immunity to anyone and it cannot be a reason...

TG protests is unique and above everything including KCR,TRS and everyone who supported it. No one owns it including everyone who supported it and participated. It’s by the people for their region, culture and rights, not a reason for protests by participated employees.

1960 la salla padaru. Salla padina dhanini leypindi dora. I don’t agree. Kcr lekapothey tg udyamam ledu. Telangana state yee leydu.

1 minute ago, Migilindi23 said:

Nuv sepinav ga, udyamam apudu okala ipudu okala ani. Bus nadipichali antey 10 mandy kavaly ani. Dora promise chesadu ga vileenam chesta ani. Is that just a political stunt?

Yes...it was a political stunt and people did not seem to be having a problem with this one and have voted back to power...

Do you judge performance of the government by one issue ? I don’t think so, when people went to vote, they had lot many issues than just this one, especially RTC .

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

RTC is in a mess and it’s good that government decided to implement PPP model...

RTC strike ante Telangana udyamam antaru, Dora ki balupu ekindi antaru, cost cutting dora family nundi cheyali antaru, students antaru, RTC employee ki pendlam pillalu antaru...

Are above reasons any where closer to a solution

Politics is a mess. Gatla ani system ni lepestama? Common dude. Private travels will be ruled by some group of people and they will decide the fares. Gidhi metro kaadu. City la tippataniki. This is a state wide transport authority.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yes...it was a political stunt and people did not seem to be having a problem with this one and have voted back to power...

Do you judge performance of the government by one issue ? I don’t think so, when people went to vote, they had lot many issues than just this one, especially RTC .

Once voted back to power is only guaranteed for 5 years. Wait and see what will happen in the coming years. Dora promised rtc villeeenam. Now it’s a uturn. We have to wait for the next election, downfall already started for dora. Who can capture is the other question though. Pity 48000 families now.

7 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Once voted back to power is only guaranteed for 5 years. Wait and see what will happen in the coming years. Dora promised rtc villeeenam. Now it’s a uturn. We have to wait for the next election, downfall already started for dora. Who can capture is the other question though. Pity 48000 families now.

Exactly...

If government performs, then he will get to stay or else he has to go...no one is here for ever..

Let the downfall start, let Dora fave the music...I’m sure Dora will know the consequences much better than you and me would..

10 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Politics is a mess. Gatla ani system ni lepestama? Common dude. Private travels will be ruled by some group of people and they will decide the fares. Gidhi metro kaadu. City la tippataniki. This is a state wide transport authority.

I think you have a wrong understanding of private travels. 

Rtc will still exist and manage its fleet to run services, only thing that is going to change is the way they will work. 

Instead of owning buses, they will hire buses like they do now so that cost of ownership and maintenance comes down drastically and will be split zonal wise to contain losses ...

Private travels will be at loss because of this move, not benefit. 

15 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

1960 la salla padaru. Salla padina dhanini leypindi dora. I don’t agree. Kcr lekapothey tg udyamam ledu. Telangana state yee leydu.

Sorry, I can’t agree. 1968 agitation was far more powerful and intense....thanks to political interests, it was boiled down

in 2014 too, if there was no political interest, Congress would have never favorured TG. 

No one owns the agitiation. What KCR did in the 2000’s, it was much more intense in the 1960’s

Ovadu corecto ardam avadam ledu 4 years back 45 percent hike isthe ide employees paalu posaru,  apdu kcr rtc employees ni mechhukunadu,  ipdu Kansas charchalu kids jarapadam ledu, I remember harish is closely associated to some union in rtc emi chestunado mari,  samme notice icchi 36 days avutundi emi action ledu may be employees want to show heat that's why during festival but all this impacts common people , 

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly...

If government performs, then he will get to stay or else he has to go...no one is here for ever..

Let the downfall start, let Dora fave the music...I’m sure Dora will know the consequences much better than you and me would..

We hope every leader knows the consequences, but in reality it’s not. 

4 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

We hope every leader knows the consequences, but in reality it’s not. 

That’s okay. Let them not be aware of consequences..They are gonna  vote out when they start facing the music...

Voters are extremely active when it comes to voting, etlaithe bumper majority kattapetinaro, ade vote tho diwala teepistaru

22 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I think you have a wrong understanding of private travels. 

Rtc will still exist and manage its fleet to run services, only thing that is going to change is the way they will work. 

Instead of owning buses, they will hire buses like they do now so that cost of ownership and maintenance comes down drastically and will be split zonal wise to contain losses ...

Private travels will be at loss because of this move, not benefit. 

Is there anyone who does business with a loss by giving up profits?. Private travels are expensive and are ruled by a few govt supported rich f**ckers. The same media will also cover on how expensive the tickets are during the festival season. Is that because of rtc? Do you think the system will remain the same without impacting the common man?

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Sorry, I can’t agree. 1968 agitation was far more powerful and intense....thanks to political interests, it was boiled down

in 2014 too, if there was no political interest, Congress would have never favorured TG. 

No one owns the agitiation. What KCR did in the 2000’s, it was much more intense in the 1960’s

Maybe it’s your perspective. But it was kcr who revived it With the help of ou, employees and played politically. Things fell into place that helped kcr. Who is the major winner from separate state?. None other than kcr and his family. OU ni em sesadu separate state ayaka? Ipud employees ni emi sestunad?