Dismiss !!! - RTC Strike lo vunna vallu andaru

kidney

6 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Is there anyone who does business with a loss by giving up profits?. Private travels are expensive and are ruled by a few govt supported rich f**ckers. The same media will also cover on how expensive the tickets are during the festival season. Is that because of rtc? Do you think the system will remain the same without impacting the common man?

Like I said, you might have a wrong assumption of private travels taking over the transportation because KCR sacked 50,000 RTC employees. 

So, I keep my debate to rest. This is not true and as good as baseless. I have no idea why you think that private travels will take over the transportation sector. 

In fact, this is a death news for stage carriers and local operators. Private travel companies will have bad time now. 

7 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Maybe it’s your perspective. But it was kcr who revived it With the help of ou, employees and played politically. Things fell into place that helped kcr. Who is the major winner from separate state?. None other than kcr and his family. OU ni em sesadu separate state ayaka? Ipud employees ni emi sestunad?

OU ni emi cheyali ? OU ki jarigina nastam emiti asalu ? 

Employees ki emi cheyali ? 

KCR ki help chesthe ipudu vallni nethina petukuni prati okdiki government job iyalna ? Already government job vunnodiki oka 2-3 lakhs salary cheyala ? 

I mean I have no idea what you are trying to say but it’s baseless. Just because someone participated in statehood agitation, what needs to be done for them ? Emaina immunity ivala ?

its business as usual...and life should go one. History ni marichipovadhu...ala ani everyday morning lechi history ae chadukuntu, gurtuchesukuntu kuda vundodhu....

ysr bought apsrtc to profits. How was that possible?. Aa scheme, ee scheme petti lakshala kutumbhalaki adii sestam gidi sestam antar. Isn’t it a loss to state budget by distributing free money?. Why can’t it be done to apsrtc with a loss of max 1000 crores when 50000 families are benifiting?It’s just politics. Now some one closer to dora will rule the private sector.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

OU ni emi cheyali ? OU ki jarigina nastam emiti asalu ? 

Employees ki emi cheyali ? 

KCR ki help chesthe ipudu vallni nethina petukuni prati okdiki government job iyalna ? Already government job vunnodiki oka 2-3 lakhs salary cheyala ? 

I mean I have no idea what you are trying to say but it’s baseless. Just because someone participated in statehood agitation, what needs to be done for them ? Emaina immunity ivala ?

its business as usual...and life should go one. History ni marichipovadhu...ala ani everyday morning lechi history ae chadukuntu, gurtuchesukuntu kuda vundodhu....

Immunity iyalsina pani ledu. Nastam seyakapothey saal. Yenduku sepadu rtc ki adi sestam idi sestam ani iyalenapudu?

I see few people celebrating RTC lay-off, but to remind you they are the one who fought heroically for the cause of separate statehood. Now it's hard time for them and their families by this decision. No need to make fun of them. #Telangana

Just now, Migilindi23 said:

ysr bought apsrtc to profits. How was that possible?. Aa scheme, ee scheme petti lakshala kutumbhalaki adii sestam gidi sestam antar. Isn’t it a loss to state budget by distributing free money?. Why can’t it be done to apsrtc with a loss of max 1000 crores when 50000 families are benifiting?It’s just politics. Now some one closer to dora will rule the private sector.

Yeah after writing off thousands of crores of debt and absorbing bad loans, when ever there was a fuel price hike, government subsidized and reimbursed in the form it surcharges helped APSRTC to book profits for couple of years in the balance sheet..and third year, its back to routine again...

Did I say that all the buses or luxury buses that were procured during that period were financed by JNNURM ? 

10 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

good one....prathodiki irrespective of parties...idhoka fashion ayipoyindhi.....adhikaaram loiki vasthey adhi chesthaam idhi theeseystham antu....inkaa kondaru choootiyaa item gaallaithey reservations dhaaka pothaaru...

ee govt ichey prathi benefit paisaa is a common man money , especially who work in private sector...middle calss valla brathukulu naashanam chesi...edho kontha poor lo respective party support ga unna kondaru gottam gallaki benefits vasthai anthey...

ee lamdi politicians maathraam....win avvagaaney ventaney land cruisers.....

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Like I said, you might have a wrong assumption of private travels taking over the transportation because KCR sacked 50,000 RTC employees. 

So, I keep my debate to rest. This is not true and as good as baseless. I have no idea why you think that private travels will take over the transportation sector. 

In fact, this is a death news for stage carriers and local operators. Private travel companies will have bad time now. 

anyway, Our perceptions aren’t going to change. But this is going to hurt 48000 families. I hope someone really stands by them.

1 minute ago, Migilindi23 said:

Immunity iyalsina pani ledu. Nastam seyakapothey saal. Yenduku sepadu rtc ki adi sestam idi sestam ani iyalenapudu?

It’s a political stunt...and if people really think that way, then they will vote out of power...

enduku chepindu ante iga nuv KCR ne poi adagali....politicians ilantivi enduku cheptaro telvada? Idemanna kotha na ? KCR chepinavi emaina bangaru putha mida rasina muchatla ? 

Come on man...sare chepindu...power lo ki rakapothey ? 

1 minute ago, Migilindi23 said:

anyway, Our perceptions aren’t going to change. But this is going to hurt 48000 families. I hope someone really stands by them.

Chill, those 48,000 will be absorbed by the RTC again. Give or take, 20% will pretty much take early retirement and change of duties...

2 minutes ago, caesar said:

good one....prathodiki irrespective of parties...idhoka fashion ayipoyindhi.....adhikaaram loi vasthey adhi idhi theeseystham antu....inkaa kondaru choootiyaa item gaallaithey reservations dhaaka pothaaru...

ee govt ichey prathi is a common man money , especially who wrok in private sector...middle calss valla brathukulu naashanam chesi...edho kontha poor lo respective party supportive3 unna kndaru gottam gallaki benefits vastha anthey...

ee lamdi politicians maathraam....win avvagaaney ventaney land cruisers.....

I bought up that point to just say that rtc losses are nothing to the govt in comparison to the people’s safety/comfort  for travel and providing jobs to 48000 families. 
india is a welfare country, so the wealth will be shared to poor or lower middle class. Everyone will welcome the decision if the poor gets benifited.  Any leader that forgets it will not survive.

3 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Lol ysr brought profits to RTC?are you fuxxhing eddie?instead of self proclaim you fuxxing Paytm bot show us a document when it was profitable in ysr regime.you disgrace scum eddie

ias officers jail ki ellina charitra midi.sigguleni bathukulu eddie kukkalara

emanana antey telangana movemnet 1956 nundi undhi antaaru..... untey endhi vayya...

whats is on date...???

clear gaaa in many meetings kcrrrrr laaanjoduku chepindu...

tealangana vasthey mana brathukulu baaguntai,,,,students ki adhi chesthaam idhi chesthaam ani,...employees anni departments la recruitment and benefits isthamani chepindu ....emaindhi....asalu telangana movement ki dheeniki sambandham ledanta...alantappudu asalu telangana raavatam enduku,..

andaram kalisi poraadadham...mana neelu manaku...kotha prapancham choodhaam ani chepthey prajalu including employess namaaru kabattey antha gitations collective gaa cheyyagaligaaru...

telangana movement is not only for culture and identity,,,it's  also for neelu...nidhulu...niyaamakaalu...

emaindhi....aaa nidhulu nundi kontha RTC ki divert chesthey??

students andaru nijangaaney jobs vasthai ani aasha paddaru...kaaadhaa???

same with employees...

ippudu malla kothaga telangana movement veru...employee benefits veru antaa....langaaa sodhi

2 minutes ago, comradee said:

Lol ysr brought profits to RTC?are you fuxxhing eddie?instead of self proclaim you fuxxing Paytm bot show us a document when it was profitable in ysr regime.you disgrace scum eddie

ias officers jail ki ellina charitra midi.sigguleni bathukulu eddie kukkalara

Kaaltundha?

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah after writing off thousands of crores of debt and absorbing bad loans, when ever there was a fuel price hike, government subsidized and reimbursed in the form it surcharges helped APSRTC to book profits for couple of years in the balance sheet..and third year, its back to routine again...

Did I say that all the buses or luxury buses that were procured during that period were financed by JNNURM ? 

Aada thousands of crores emi ledu. Exaggeration sesina nijalu povu.