Half of TSRTC to go private

hyperbole

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Chudaledhu brother...do you recommend it?

yes. its a weird show. if you like ultra realistic hacking type plots , you'll enjoy it. but the series goes nowhere. 

I mean first season lo unna intensity miss avthundi later seasons lo, but still way better than anything I've seen.

11 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

My post was going to be on same lines...but yes wealth creator Anna pedda pedda matalu ee politicians ki ivvoddu...they are in fact the facilitators for wealth distribution that's it....andhukey kadha Manaki ee daridralu...

basically, idantha trash.

people want to be ruled. they want to follow and lick powerful people's boots.

and I keep searching for goodness (and some rationality) in them, instead of crushing them under my boot.

they use people like me, to fulfill their sociopathy even more by laughing at me. haha.. these worthless scum.

I've too many friends who are dirt poor, and that's the only thing keeping me from becoming a super villain I guess. hahaa..

life hacking laaga, society hacking gurinchi kooda discuss cheskovaali.

how to create a functioning and healthy society, by reorganizing it, in line with people's needs ani discuss cheskovachu.

but when majority people want to lick their leader's boots, inkem maatladatam.

4 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

basically, idantha trash.

people want to be ruled. they want to follow and lick powerful people's boots.

and I keep searching for goodness (and some rationality) in them, instead of crushing them under my boot.

they use people like me, to fulfill their sociopathy even more by laughing at me. haha.. these worthless scum.

I've too many friends who are dirt poor, and that's the only thing keeping me from becoming a super villain I guess. hahaa..

Anthe kadhaa final ga akkadikey vasthadhi...every one wants a piece of pie... ultimately which group wins over which one will decide the course of the caste or counity or a state or a Nation...

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

life hacking laaga, society hacking gurinchi kooda discuss cheskovaali.

how to create a functioning and healthy society, by reorganizing it, in line with people's needs ani discuss cheskovachu.

but when majority people want to lick their leader's boots, inkem maatladatam.

Actually that would be a healthy discussion which should be done with different ideologies...left , right and centre...Every ideology tried to do the above things albeit in different ways and we're partially successful and largely failed to address the core issues..

20 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

you are saying contradictory stuff. he's a wealth creator, and also that he created wealth for his caste people. looks like he was just a self serving oorrupt piece of sh1t.

or are you going to claim that kammas are more industrious or something like that?

'wealth creation' is just an overblown term in the neoliberal world. especially, when wrongly applied to govt entities. govts don't create wealth. wealth is created by banks when they decide to lend for a project. you can even attribute it to particular businessmen who expand the money supply by bringing in foreign exchange.

CBN gave a lot of subsidies for industries in AP, and still wasn't able to recreate gujarat, maharashtra level of industrialization (in united AP).

YSR period had large growth because he understood that since exports are anyway meagre, its better to distribute the wealth so atleast domestic consumption increases, and with it local production.

No you are kind of getting way ahead. Take it down a notch. I am not here to praise kammas or praise  andhra society. Just analyze what happened. 

First off CBN is not a social reformer. neither did he create the shitty society called hindu society.  he worked within framework of shitty society and even shittier set up called india. Within this set up however he created immense wealth. This wealth benefited all but the wealth went dispproportiantely in this order ;

a) central government of india due to taxation and then to north indian states

b) Central and hindu elites, brahmins temples, senior bureacrats etc

c) Local upper caste populations including kammas

d) BC populations in telangana which is the primary trigger and panic for resentment in Telangana Doras.

Now apart from c) above none of which CBN has any control. Even in c) CBN really has no control - kammas were already prosperous then and any benefits in any economy go disporporitonately to well off.

I am contrasting this wealth creation against wealth destruction off other politicians. hope you got it now.

28 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Topic divert cheyakandi brother...if you want, create another thread for this purpose...in fact nenu kuda student jac lo thiriginodini...my whole family were a part of that movt...inkokati...Telugu jaathi anakandi dhayachesi...guruvindha ginja sametha cheppalsosthadhi meeku...casteism eh daridram antey malla dhanni vargeekaristhunnav, intha kantey daridramaina perversion inkoti chudaledhu...tg lo casteisms gurinchi matlaadithey...Mee daggara jarigina karamchedu, chunduru gurinchi matladalsi vasthundhi...'andaru shakhaahaaruley Mari royyala mulley eda poindhi' Anna sametha meeku correct....dhayachesi generalise chesi matladaku....saththa untey rationale critic cheyye lekapothey vadhileyyi...ookey tg vallani antey mammalni generalise chesi matladaku...

Edisaavule ..ee society lo leni jogini vyavastha, vetti chakiri laantivi unnai TG lo. "nee kalmoktha nee banchan" - antha kanna heena maina and more tragic statement vundha human race lo ? I am not praising here andhra. But you must control your irrational hatred of andhra. compared to telangana  andhra is clearly a much fairer and just society though overall still very shitty hindu society.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

No you are kind of getting way ahead. Take it down a notch. I am not here to praise kammas or praise  andhra society. Just analyze what happened. 

First off CBN is not a social reformer. neither did he create the shitty society called hindu society.  he worked within framework of shitty society and even shittier set up called india. Within this set up however he created immense wealth. This wealth benefited all but the wealth went dispproportiantely in this order ;

a) central government of india due to taxation and then to north indian states

b) Central and hindu elites, brahmins temples, senior bureacrats etc

c) Local upper caste populations including kammas

d) BC populations in telangana which is the primary trigger and panic for resentment in Telangana Doras.

Now apart from c) above none of which CBN has any control. Even in c) CBN really has no control - kammas were already prosperous then and any benefits in any economy go disporporitonately to well off.

I am contrasting this wealth creation against wealth destruction off other politicians. hope you got it now.

how would you quantify wealth creation? gdp growth is a good indicator, you think? I'll get some figures tomorrow, because I got to sleep now.

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Edisaavule ..ee society lo leni jogini vyavastha, vetti chakiri laantivi unnai TG lo. "nee kalmoktha nee banchan" - antha kanna heena maina and more tragic statement vundha human race lo ? I am not praising here andhra. But you must control your irrational hatred of andhra. compared to telangana  andhra is clearly a much fairer and just society though overall still very shitty hindu society.

Arey neeku maryadha ga chepthey arthamaithaledha thammi...ee points Anni inko thread esukoni cheppu Anna kadha .....thread esindhi rtc strike gurinchi nu matladedhi Telangana movt gurinchi...gisonti vishayalallu argue cheyyaneeki inko seperate thread eyyi...akkada cheppu...ivanni nachinollu vastharu nachanollu raru...nee daggara nijanga matter untey...malla chepthunna...saththa untey separate thread esi Telangana movt gurinchi matladu...eyya chathakakapothey rtc strike gurinchi matladu ...anthey Kani thread ni derail cheyyaku...

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Ookey nadimitla jorri nee lolli endhi...

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

how would you quantify wealth creation? gdp growth is a good indicator, you think? I'll get some figures tomorrow, because I got to sleep now.

yes the best ***** to measure wealth creation is job creation - since jobs create goods and services (gross product) - gdp is a decent measure. Now I dont have go to philosophical side of it. But this is the general and accurate understanding of economics.

So when CBN went and marketed hyderabad to IT in USA he got those investments with just  few PPTs and words and some land bank and some great plans of hi-tec city area and golden mile, ORR and airport etc. And with his admin capability he ensured those land banks and plans translated in to effective reality which something indian politicians are notoriously incompetent. That created huge number of top quality and high paying jobs in hyderabad (even very less pollution compared to say factory jobs) and to serve them came huge ancillary jobs. All that is work and when work is done part of it creates wealth and part of it is simply consumed.

Now one can debate the ethics of it but nowhere I have seen such transformation solely through a political leader. And also you are mistaken there is really not much of an industry in gujarat or mah. Gujarat is basically reliance refiney and diamond cutting. Infact there is no compettive manufacturing industry in whole of india. A few export oriented business like refineries, textiles in coimbatore, software in south cities, pharma in hyd,  

7 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Arey neeku maryadha ga chepthey arthamaithaledha thammi...ee points Anni inko thread esukoni cheppu Anna kadha .....thread esindhi rtc strike gurinchi nu matladedhi Telangana movt gurinchi...gisonti vishayalallu argue cheyyaneeki inko seperate thread eyyi...akkada cheppu...ivanni nachinollu vastharu nachanollu raru...nee daggara nijanga matter untey...malla chepthunna...saththa untey separate thread esi Telangana movt gurinchi matladu...eyya chathakakapothey rtc strike gurinchi matladu ...anthey Kani thread ni derail cheyyaku...

nuvve kadhara start chesindhi..JP telangana vallani kauravulu anadu ani..vaadu andhrodani you re gritting your teeth.

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

nuvve kadhara start chesindhi..JP telangana vallani kauravulu anadu ani..vaadu andhrodani you re gritting your teeth.

Arey oh dhakkan...nenu vadu andhrodu Ani thittaley...infact ee db la evarini kuda Andhra Ani feeling pettukoni thittaledhu nenu...I was referring to the binary of the guys supporting present govt move on rtc strike when the very same party vehemently opposed him...and yes on record he generalised whole tg people as kauravas...nenu evarini region Peru cheppi ledha caste Peru cheppi thitta but vallu same lines lo oka region ni kani oka caste ni kani generalise chesi thidithey I will oppose them vehemently...malla chepthunna anavasaranga noru paresukoku..