S386 THURSDAY THIGH SLAPPING

Senatorleonfresco

An Open Letter From US Business School Deans To President Trump

50 deans from America's top business schools and CEOs have signed an open letter demanding changes to US immigration policy

Yet a combination of our outdated laws, artificial regional and skills-based caps on immigration, and recent spikes in hostility are closing the door to the high-skilled immigrants our economy needs to thrive. For the first time since we started keeping track of these data, the past three years have seen a reduction in the number of foreign students studying in America’s universities and business schools. Every year, we turn away hundreds of thousands of high-skilled immigrants for no other reason than that they failed to win the H-1B lottery. 

We cannot allow this dangerous negative trend to continue. As leaders committed to growth in America’s economy, we know that policy reforms could usher in immense benefits.  These should include:

Removing “per-country” visa caps, modernizing our visa processing system and reforming the H-1B visa program to make it possible for the most talented people to have a reasonable chance of gaining entry to the United States.

31 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

An Open Letter From US Business School Deans To President Trump

50 deans from America's top business schools and CEOs have signed an open letter demanding changes to US immigration policy

Yet a combination of our outdated laws, artificial regional and skills-based caps on immigration, and recent spikes in hostility are closing the door to the high-skilled immigrants our economy needs to thrive. For the first time since we started keeping track of these data, the past three years have seen a reduction in the number of foreign students studying in America’s universities and business schools. Every year, we turn away hundreds of thousands of high-skilled immigrants for no other reason than that they failed to win the H-1B lottery. 

We cannot allow this dangerous negative trend to continue. As leaders committed to growth in America’s economy, we know that policy reforms could usher in immense benefits.  These should include:

Removing “per-country” visa caps, modernizing our visa processing system and reforming the H-1B visa program to make it possible for the most talented people to have a reasonable chance of gaining entry to the United States.

H1B lottery issue Ni GC issue Ni mixing endi vellu. 

Just now, snoww said:

H1B lottery issue Ni GC issue Ni mixing endi vellu. 

Haha. Aina thatha sangathi manaki thelisinde kada. Alantivi pattinchukodu. Asalu thatha seat ke esaru pettaru eppudu alanti issues ni kuda touch cheyyadu.  

From IV batch call to Durbin staff......

1. Blasted the staffer... she can’t even say if senator is not a racist.. I cannot comment on that racist part.. she said she will pass on the message

2. DC office took several attempts to get connected. Staffer Sam listened very patiently. First I shared why GC is imp to me & my family. Then I expressed lot of anger and frustration towards the Senator for blocking a bill on which 99 out of 100 senators agree. Told that he is clearly trying to block it from passing by adding more GCs - we all know that adding more GCs won't work. If he believes in equality, then he should remove his hold, and support the bill. He can have a follow up bill to increase GCs. Later apologized to the staffer for the outburst, and thanked him for listening & understanding.

India customer care service la chesaru kada ra IV. Aslu mee direction endi ra. Direct ga senate office call chesi sen racist la behave chesthunnadu ani cheppinchatam endi ra CITI_c$y Entha burra thakkuva gorrela ni namme janalu vunnantha varaku meeru alane vuntaru. 

IV lo aa Aman gaadu and Mahanti gaadu pedda bekaar loveda gallu. Took the whole movement on a ego trip. Vallani choosi mana Uncles rechipoyyi Senator ne pacchi boothulu tittadam. Endi ra bhai idi. Oka Strategy ledu, Oka Vision ledu. Bas ANDARIKI GC icheyandi ippadiki ippude ante ela ra bhai. Latkor gallu. Manna uncles se dinini India Bill Only chesi Mottam bill ne champesaru. Waste fellows. Inka emanna ante Highly skilled Anta. Vammo. Twitter lo aithe Raktha pattam. evdiko 4 degrees unayyi anta last 5 years lo 400K tax kattdanta. Sollu kotta mante mannolle bhai. Anduke manam itla slaves lekka unnam, for the past 300 years. Okkadiki saraina leadership qualities levu. Etla deal cheyyalo raadu. Intellect ane word ki ardham teliyadu. Etla brathukutaru paapam uncles. Lets see, this session of senate might bring some positive news if dealt carefully,. Please drop bullying and harrasing techniques ani cheputhunna.

Just now, Chaduvulenibidda said:

IV lo aa Aman gaadu and Mahanti gaadu pedda bekaar loveda gallu. Took the whole movement on a ego trip. Vallani choosi mana Uncles rechipoyyi Senator ne pacchi boothulu tittadam. Endi ra bhai idi. Oka Strategy ledu, Oka Vision ledu. Bas ANDARIKI GC icheyandi ippadiki ippude ante ela ra bhai. Latkor gallu. Manna uncles se dinini India Bill Only chesi Mottam bill ne champesaru. Waste fellows. Inka emanna ante Highly skilled Anta. Vammo. Twitter lo aithe Raktha pattam. evdiko 4 degrees unayyi anta last 5 years lo 400K tax kattdanta. Sollu kotta mante mannolle bhai. Anduke manam itla slaves lekka unnam, for the past 300 years. Okkadiki saraina leadership qualities levu. Etla deal cheyyalo raadu. Intellect ane word ki ardham teliyadu. Etla brathukutaru paapam uncles. Lets see, this session of senate might bring some positive news if dealt carefully,. Please drop bullying and harrasing techniques ani cheputhunna.

You mean you need vision like CBN vision 2020?

35 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

1. Blasted the staffer... she can’t even say if senator is not a racist.. I cannot comment on that racist part.. she said she will pass on the message

2. DC office took several attempts to get connected. Staffer Sam listened very patiently. First I shared why GC is imp to me & my family. Then I expressed lot of anger and frustration towards the Senator for blocking a bill on which 99 out of 100 senators agree. Told that he is clearly trying to block it from passing by adding more GCs - we all know that adding more GCs won't work. If he believes in equality, then he should remove his hold, and support the bill. He can have a follow up bill to increase GCs. Later apologized to the staffer for the outburst, and thanked him for listening & understanding.

India customer care service la chesaru kada ra IV. Aslu mee direction endi ra. Direct ga senate office call chesi sen racist la behave chesthunnadu ani cheppinchatam endi ra CITI_c$y Entha burra thakkuva gorrela ni namme janalu vunnantha varaku meeru alane vuntaru. 

Vaadu reject sesindi only UC ki. Who is stopping them to introduce the bill in normal way by getting 60 votes Ani asking ROW vallu. 

39 minutes ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

its fake bro... eee transcript tho IV members daggara money laaaguthaaaru ... mana bakara;s donate cheshtaar

10 minutes ago, Chaduvulenibidda said:

Sen already strong ga cheppadu S386 disco ki vasthe allow chestha UC ante not possible ani. Manodu speech lo DACA ane word chala saarlu vinipinchindi. So adi ayye varaku immi Bills levu annattu signal kuda echadu. Durbin uncle new bill pedathadu anta Stem degrees vunnollaki benefits but uncles ki avi levu ga. Antha TCS , Info batch sakkaga btech aina ledubga. Anduke merit anna Durbin new bill Anna chuchu okkodiki. First pass this bill next vere Bill's chudham ani Sen ke ultimatum eche range ki poyaru uncles CITI_c$y

1 minute ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

its fake bro... eee transcript tho IV members daggara money laaaguthaaaru ... mana bakara;s donate cheshtaar

Enti fake bro. A group lo screen shots evi :giggle: Nenu chusa le a racha but manolla paruvu theeyatam enduku ani calm ga vunna but andaru ala vundaru kada bro. 

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

Vaadu reject sesindi only UC ki. Who is stopping them to introduce the bill in normal way by getting 60 votes Ani asking ROW vallu. 

Adi ardam aithe baagundu. Asalu official ga Durbin ekkada nenu block chesthunna ani cheppaledu :giggle:   

1 minute ago, Senatorleonfresco said:

Enti fake bro. A group lo screen shots evi :giggle: Nenu chusa le a racha but manolla paruvu theeyatam enduku ani calm ga vunna but andaru ala vundaru kada bro. 

ninnuuu fake antalenuuu bro... eee IV gaaaalu fake antunnnaaa...  they never call senate and talk like that.. just manalni rechaa gottti paisal anthe