Chandrababu U-Turn On Centre Again

rambabu007

30 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Nuvu pikoku baa cbn ni cover cheyadaniki just accept if he does bad things cbn ki poyedi emi ledu mottam state ni center ki against ga chitrikiranchi prati ikadiki center ante dayyam laga colouring ichadu 

coloring icchadu, akkada adhi annadu  ..yendhi ee arugements ? there is something wrong with you. Akkada development chesadu, state antha darrunanga mukkailina gdp growth lo gaani, industries lo kaani ekkada lotu raani iyyale, welfare kooda baaga chesadu.

Ivanni vadilesi center ki coloring yendhivayya. Either you are not debating honestly or something is screwed up with you.

13 minutes ago, kothavani said:

If.jagnal gadu penta cheyakapothe and if has good vibes in public, dont think it will be  too late for the questions to come up on cbn leadership for tdp. Mostly.they will try with young bc leadership like ram mohan naidu for sime.time and before the elections they will switch

you seem peronsally obsessed with hate of chandrababu maybe because you see him as a caste instead of a person. it is coming out very clearly. 

Just now, lovemystate said:

coloring icchadu, akkada adhi annadu  ..yendhi ee arugements ? there is something wrong with you. Akkada development chesadu, state antha darrunanga mukkailina gdp growth lo gaani, industries lo kaani ekkada lotu raani iyyale, welfare kooda baaga chesadu.

Ivanni vadilesi center ki coloring yendhivayya. Either you are not debating honestly or something is screwed up with you.

Ovadiki chesadu development? A darunga mukkalu cheyadaniki karanam cbn kuda okadu,  he has 40 years experience,  why can't he envision state division was inevitable? And ask what andhra needs, did cbn know spelling of polavaram then? Did cbn know what is SCS? 

Please dont cook up.numbers , I am not against tdp or for tdp dont have any inclination ikada topic the way he distanced people from center costed andhra a lot , and all his discos against center govt money deekshalu,  brokers , costed a lot for andhra that is my point

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

you seem peronsally obsessed with hate of chandrababu maybe because you see him as a caste instead of a person. it is coming out very clearly. 

Yaa correct baaga dosciver  chestav I think you did pschycolgy in Harvard or Columbia, to regain bc voters that's the strategy cbn is going to.come ani.leaks that's I am.telling not my opinion

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Nuvu cbn ni believe chesthe cheyi adi nee opinion and I feel it's time up for cbn it's my opinion let's see how it turns in 3 years and we can debate at that time

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Ovadiki chesadu development? A darunga mukkalu cheyadaniki karanam cbn kuda okadu,  he has 40 years experience,  why can't he envision state division was inevitable? And ask what andhra needs, did cbn know spelling of polavaram then? Did cbn know what is SCS? 

Please dont cook up.numbers , I am not against tdp or for tdp dont have any inclination ikada topic the way he distanced people from center costed andhra a lot , and all his discos against center govt money deekshalu,  brokers , costed a lot for andhra that is my point

Rey picchi nayyala ,,,center has full powers ..envision cheyyaleke poyyadu endhira ? nuvvu envision cheyyira stock market lo. Em matladuthunnavo assalemaina ardham avuthundha. Oka succesful state ni parliament lo thalupulu moosi vidagothaaru ani envision cheyyala ?

CBN polavaram spelling raadhu - nuvvu check chessava? ...picchi koothalu maneyi.

You are a crazy fellow thats the only thing coming out clearly - costed a lot what ? did coloring cost a lot ? he is not there now what money is coming like flood to andhra.

Just get off debating forums and work on your character. 

2 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Nuvu cbn ni believe chesthe cheyi adi nee opinion and I feel it's time up for cbn it's my opinion let's see how it turns in 3 years and we can debate at that time

your opinion on CBN is personalized hate thats all my opinion on him is based on what he did for people. That is clear. you are mentally unfit for debates. but you also got a vote. Thats why india will go no where. stand in visa line. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Rey picchi nayyala ,,,center has full powers ..envision cheyyaleke poyyadu endhira ? nuvvu envision cheyyira stock market lo. Em matladuthunnavo assalemaina ardham avuthundha. Oka succesful state ni parliament lo thalupulu moosi vidagothaaru ani envision cheyyala ?

CBN polavaram spelling raadhu - nuvvu check chessava? ...picchi koothalu maneyi.

You are a crazy fellow thats the only thing coming out clearly - costed a lot what ? did coloring cost a lot ? he is not there now what money is coming like flood to andhra.

Just get off debating forums and work on your character. 

Thanks same to you anonymous forums lo loose talk nee laga vaada,  it's done between you and me use your words wisely,  it's easy nenu kuda anochu but nenu nee laga pichhi nayala,  lanti words use cheyandi good bye you also work.on your charecter

Just now, kothavani said:

Thanks same to you anonymous forums lo loose talk nee laga vaada,  it's done between you and me use your words wisely,  it's easy nenu kuda anochu but nenu nee laga pichhi nayala,  lanti words use cheyandi good bye you also work.on your charecter

loose talk ki defintion nuvvu ...assalu yem matdalthavo neeke thelidhe .."envision cheyyaledhu" anta. You dont know the difference between loose talk and heated debate. you talk rubbish and when other person gets irritated you get offended.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

loose talk ki defintion nuvvu ...assalu yem matdalthavo neeke thelidhe .."envision cheyyaledhu" anta. You dont know the difference between loose talk and heated debate. you talk rubbish and when other person gets irritated you get offended.

Hello baa nenu chepadi.leader knows situation in both states , state division was inevitable if he had taken stand ap would have got more adi cheppedi,  apudu why didn't he asked polavaram , why he did not used SCS until VNaidu cheppe varaki ovadiki teliyadu,  adi chepedi,  I am telling the words you use adi cheptuna 

4 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Nakka gaadi batukanta Uturns and backstabbingsee.. But this is too late.. Modi and Shah will never trust CBN..

Mee highly respected gaadiki undhi ley inka

12 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Hello baa nenu chepadi.leader knows situation in both states , state division was inevitable if he had taken stand ap would have got more adi cheppedi,  apudu why didn't he asked polavaram , why he did not used SCS until VNaidu cheppe varaki ovadiki teliyadu,  adi chepedi,  I am telling the words you use adi cheptuna 

State division was a traumatic event. Nobody predicted it would happen so ruthlessly. Many were shocked. aa paapam mothham delhi dhe. I think you are struggling to fully comprehend the sins of delhi maybe you are afraid to criticize delhi. i dont know.

But aa paapam theesukocchi appatlo last 9 years opposition leaderga vunna sendral meedha veyyadam dhaarunam.

Deve Gowda, Jyothi Basu zamana batch CBN...eediki 2014 la power ravadame ekuva, atlantidi 2023/24 lo malli eedi leadership la contest cheyadam anedi kuda restricted to PPt’s Ae

Jr NTR ni patkochina, Balayya ni front lo pettina, emi chesina kuda TDP peekedi emi ledu, evaditho pothu pekutunna kuda nastapoedi TDP ae...core vote bank gone, minority vote bank gone...kammati vote bank tho endayya eedu rajakeeyam chesedi

odipoi 5 nelalu ayikostunte inka enduku odipoindo telvaledu ante iga chesedi emundi, Alzheimer’s ki treatment kuda ledu