Chandrababu U-Turn On Centre Again

rambabu007

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Ardham pardham leni oka racist casteist dwesham.  You also hated on andhras like anything but here trying to get out of it . you are confused like that because you dont have any moral  framework you operate like an animal based on instints (you replace instinct with hatred). A very sad tragic  and hateful person.

I criticize CBN and TDP party, where does caste and region came into the picture ?

Are you responding because of your caste affiliation to one particular party ? 

I don’t care which caste CBN is from and TDP bastion supporters, I criticize CBN and TDP. 

I have ideological differences with CBN and TDP politically,  having political differences is not ‘Casteist’ or ‘Racist’. It’s democracy and this is what it happens, just like your blind love on a CBN, I have hatred for all the sh1t he did...

People like you are nothing but burden on this earth.

Prove me one point where I made casteist remarks and I will quit this DB right away

#Bewakoof

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Ardham pardham leni oka racist casteist dwesham.  You also hated on andhras like anything but here trying to get out of it . you are confused like that because you dont have any moral  framework you operate like an animal based on instints (you replace instinct with hatred). A very sad tragic  and hateful person.

I hated on Andhra na ? Not really....I show hatred to people who have shown TG and criticized TG 24/7. How does that counted as casteist and rascist ? 

There are so many Andhra people in this DB but only some Andhra people seem to have problem with me, You known the reason better. It’s because of my political interests people have developed hatred on me, the best example being you...

Rascist anta...Casteist anta...I have been tagged with a caste name few thousand times in this DB, Does that make a victim or accused ?

#Bewakoof

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I criticize CBN and TDP party, where does caste and region came into the picture ?

Are you responding because of your caste affiliation to one particular party ? 

I don’t care which caste CBN is from and TDP bastion supporters, I criticize CBN and TDP. 

I have ideological differences with CBN and TDP politically,  having political differences is not ‘Casteist’ or ‘Racist’. It’s democracy and this is what it happens, just like your blind love on a CBN, I have hatred for all the sh1t he did...

People like you are nothing but burden on this earth.

Prove me one point where I made casteist remarks and I will quit this DB right away

#Bewakoof

There are hundred of posts where you said andhra is going to back where it belongs. Andhra hatred is obvious.. Clearly you confuse andhra with kammas and use andhra as ***** for them . It is this confusion that made you what you are. 

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

There are hundred of posts where you said andhra is going to back where it belongs. Andhra hatred is obvious.. Clearly you confuse andhra with kammas and use andhra as ***** for them . It is this confusion that made you what you are. 

What ? So do you expect me to say that andhra is number one destination next only to heaven ????? With the numbers coming in, Andhra is heading where it belongs...Bihar level. 1956 Andhra and 2014 Andhra, there is no difference..

Where does hatred come into the picture here your moron ? That’s not hatred, that’s reality....nee lekka Bhajana cheyamantava tandana tana ani ? You people are living in a virtual world and so will not see the present stage.

Its your mistake that you are identifying my political ideology with a caste. It’s your sick mind that made you believe that All andhras are TDP supporters and every TDP hater is anti-Kamma....

Get a life your moron. 

#Bewakoof

Andhra is next Bihar ante adi casteist comment anta....TDP ni criticize chesthe rascist anta....

Nuvvu oka caste name tag chesi oka 100 posts esinapudu emaindi ra bewakoof ? 

Show me one post where I had indulged in  casteist comments. I can show few hundred of your posts...

Bhajana pakana petti, bratakadam nerchuko first, look at society and most importantly stay closer to reality...Yiu are such a casteist favored human being....I pity your kids.

#Bewakoof

13 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Andhra is next Bihar ante adi casteist comment anta....TDP ni criticize chesthe rascist anta....

Nuvvu oka caste name tag chesi oka 100 posts esinapudu emaindi ra bewakoof ? 

Show me one post where I had indulged in  casteist comments. I can show few hundred of your posts...

Bhajana pakana petti, bratakadam nerchuko first, look at society and most importantly stay closer to reality...Yiu are such a casteist favored human being....I pity your kids.

#Bewakoof

I did not say you are racist because you oppose TDP i said it because based on why you oppose tdp and several posts of yours abused andhras. i cannot go back and dig them because you make hundreds of posts in a week. 

Andhra is going back to poverty it belongs to ante racist kadha lamdike ? america lo nee kodukuni job lo nunchi pikesaaranuko (like ap was divided when it did not want) and he is trying for a same job if some white guy laughs and says that indian is going back to where he belongs in a slum - ante nuvvu racist anukovva. Nee back kindha kampu neeku thelidhu anthe. Moorkhudivi.

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I did not say you are racist because you oppose TDP i said it because based on why you oppose tdp and several posts of yours abused andhras. i cannot go back and dig them because you make hundreds of posts in a week. 

Andhra is going back to poverty it belongs to ante racist kadha lamdike ? america lo nee kodukuni job lo nunchi pikesaaranuko (like ap was divided when it did not want) and he is trying for a same job if some white guy laughs and says that indian is going back to where he belongs in a slum - ante nuvvu racist anukovva. Nee back kindha kampu neeku thelidhu anthe. Moorkhudivi.

Andhra is going to back to poverty and belongs to where it has to be anedi ae oorla rasict ra bewakoof ? Poverty ae oorla rasicst ? You are poor ante rascist discrimination aitada ? Andhra situation poor ante castesist aitada ? 

Induke ra mimmalni Bewakoof anedi...

I can show you 100’s of your posts where you abused racially and caste tagged, Now who is the culprit here Mr.Bewakoof ?

Bhajana chesthe saripodu...

18 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Andhra is going to back to poverty and belongs to where it has to be anedi ae oorla rasict ra bewakoof ? Poverty ae oorla rasicst ? You are poor ante rascist discrimination aitada ? Andhra situation poor ante castesist aitada ? 

Induke ra mimmalni Bewakoof anedi...

I can show you 100’s of your posts where you abused racially and caste tagged, Now who is the culprit here Mr.Bewakoof ?

Bhajana chesthe saripodu...

Yes it is clearly racist . Only you think I’m your confused mind it is not racist . Nenekkada racist bey nuvvu nee thalakayi.

6 minutes ago, kothavani said:

E thaadu ki moksham prakayinchundri next 3 years ayaka suddam ovadi paristiti endi ani , inka Enni enni turns, sudalo ovadu ovadidi sanka nakutDo,  enni pottulo

Eee db lo chala mandhi enno Jobs maaratharu ..- anni vennipotulu and prostitution aa? Ikkada ayana sontha party kooda vadhalatle despite being rich and having a successful family. Just alliances form chesthunnadu. Daaniki yendho vennu potu anta , u turn anta.

Eee db lo chala mandhi enno Jobs maaratharu ..- anni vennipotulu and prostitution aa? Ikkada ayana sontha party kooda vadhalatle despite being rich and having a successful family. Just alliances form chesthunnadu. Daaniki yendho vennu potu anta , u turn anta.

Mana jobs maradam party idealogy,  siddantham tho compare chesav sudu nuvu baaa,  poyina veeresham panthulu,  ika sri sri yaad vastundru ,niku oka dandam vaa odileyi.  

6 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Mana jobs maradam party idealogy,  siddantham tho compare chesav sudu nuvu baaa,  poyina veeresham panthulu,  ika sri sri yaad vastundru ,niku oka dandam vaa odileyi.  

Party ideology yendhi bro.. every one swears by Indian constitution. Almost all parties want investment and in andhra everyone is secular. It is matter of administrative performance and delivery. 

Can you say one ideological difference between ysr and tdp or even trs?. 

Party ideology yendhi bro.. every one swears by Indian constitution. Almost all parties want investment and in andhra everyone is secular. It is matter of administrative performance and delivery. 

Can you say one ideological difference between ysr and tdp or even trs?. 

Yes when TdP was formed very small agenda against delhi,  against factionist against congress , apatlo ntr Edo dialogue kotta vaadu.  When trs was formed single line agenda separate state only after state formation faqt poltical party claim by kcr,  jaganal agenda vala ayya chesina jana akarshana patakallu continue cheyadam,  shendral sir (new age tdp) he wants to save the party at any cost forget about idealogy (oka roju delhi vidilo mana atma gauravam sanka antadu) oka roju rahul gandhi sanka nakyradu ipdu modi , e idealogy lekapthe ovadu aithe endi ani jaganal gadiki votelu esaru janam,  its upto jagan no body gets this opportunity at this young age he is tough guy let's see after 3 years bro let the parties disco nuvu relax and chillax

I.am.more interested on what basis he would convince bjp,  "miru jaganal ni.lopala eyandi menu susukunta antada" , ala ante BJP nammi jaganal mida cases pedthada,  antha scene unna janam sentiment tho next time 100 percent seats istaru,  or cbn, modi and pawan will.unite with equal share of seats against jagan that will.be interesting 

1 hour ago, kothavani said:

I.am.more interested on what basis he would convince bjp,  "miru jaganal ni.lopala eyandi menu susukunta antada" , ala ante BJP nammi jaganal mida cases pedthada,  antha scene unna janam sentiment tho next time 100 percent seats istaru,  or cbn, modi and pawan will.unite with equal share of seats against jagan that will.be interesting 

Jana sena ki equal share aa. Right now ite antha scene ledu.