Modi Govt - What is in pipeline for next 4.5 years?

prasadr

2 minutes ago, Stanley said:

vadu swarjyamag, poopindia  etc., site lo content antha copy paste chestunnadu

I think this db deserves prasadr. we should leave this db under the safe hands of prasadr. haha..

he can do more harm to this db, than I ever wanted to.

now some braindead asshole will come and ask me to debate prasadr with 'facts'.

bullshit. first ask that asshole to type like a normal human being. without double spacing for every line. its a pain to read beyond the first line, and I normally pick a random line to readd and respond to his crap.

there used to be another braindead hindutva fcuk, who didn't use linebreaks at all. all sorts of weirdos are attracted to this Hindutva bullshit. 

7 minutes ago, Stanley said:

vadu swarjyamag, poopindia  etc., site lo content antha copy paste chestunnadu

basic sense ledhu aadiki. alaa double spacing prathi line lo vadilithey evadu sadivedhi aa chethha ni antha. siggu leni janma. raasedhi antha trash, kaneesam aa chethha ni chadavaali anukuney vaalla meedha koncham kanikaram undaali ga.

em brathuko emo.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

now some braindead asshole will come and ask me to debate prasadr with 'facts'.

bullshit. first ask that asshole to type like a normal human being. without double spacing for every line. its a pain to read beyond the first line, and I normally pick a random line to readd and respond to his crap.

there used to be another braindead hindutva fcuk, who didn't use linebreaks at all. all sorts of weirdos are attracted to this Hindutva bullshit. 

I mentioned it long time back. I think he has egoistical need  to occupy space. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

I mentioned it long time back. I think he has egoistical need  to occupy space. 

in a few months, he'll be using ALL CAPS on his posts. and few months later, perhaps some colors to highlight the disgusting parts. that guy is fcuked in the head, and I'm kinda happy that he's gonna fcuk this db. something i've wanted to do myself.

but I'm happy to let him take lead on that.

prasadr,

there are only two questions no Hindutva fcuk has ever answered. just 2.

1. with 80% population, 90% parliamentarians, and 90%+ ministers who are all Hindu, why do you still keep asking the avg Hindu to rise up and answer the call to save hinduism (from alleged muslim violence)? haha.. what more do you expect the avg Hindu to do? what are you fcuks voted into office for, then?

2. What is the social contract that you offer to all indians? can you guys come up with a contract that if every citizen does so and so, he/she will left alone to choose to live their own lives? okay, lets assume you guys are neck deep with hatred for muslims, what is the contract you offer for others?

lol. the answers i received to the questions have often showed me what kind of monsters exist in Indian society under the guise of decent people.

prasadr,

the second question is not just about communal attitudes of you fcuks, and the 'regular' indian shameless soft bigotry against muslims. its also about class attitudes, where middleclass assholes come from nowhere to give gyaan to workers who strike, and celebrate their firing or police action agaisnt them.

what is the social contract you offer for them? that if they don't have 'merit', they can just up and die?

why is India even a country, other than to keep a small section of uppercaste people lead western levels of standard of life, while others can be trampled upon and insulted whenever convenient.

37 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

prasadr,

1. with 80% population, 90% parliamentarians, and 90%+ ministers who are all Hindu, why do you still keep asking the avg Hindu to rise up and answer the call to save hinduism (from alleged muslim violence)? haha.. what more do you expect the avg Hindu to do? what are you fcuks voted into office for, then?

2. What is the social contract that you offer to all indians? can you guys come up with a contract that if every citizen does so and so, he/she will left alone to choose to live their own lives? okay, lets assume you guys are neck deep with hatred for muslims, what is the contract you offer for others?

lol. the answers i received to the questions have often showed me what kind of monsters exist in Indian society under the guise of decent people.

Of the 90% plus parliamentarias if you leave 20% rreserved consitutionancy 80-90 percent are upper caste. Of ministers of cabinet rant nearly 40% are brahmins. Vast majoarity of prime ministers were brahmin. Secretaries are almost 100 percent upper caste. And India is managed like a garbage dump. And these people give lectures on merit and cleanliness hahaha.

1 hour ago, crashnburn said:

first read history before making blanket statements that make you look like a fool.

muslims are no better or worse than any other group of people.

From what I can tell based on the history, Hindus, sikhs, buddhists, jains, parsis are all better than them, much much better than them... veellallo evaru kooda violence and kilings tho expand cheyyale vaalla respective religions ni ... atleast not to the extent of brutality the main two abrahamic guys did... not even comparable 

but who am I trying to convince or debate with.... you continue your stuff 

3 hours ago, crashnburn said:

prasadr,

Dear Muzzie DickSucking AsHole,

Your very posts and the derision for Hinduism shows who you have made your bed with.

1. We were 80%, now we are at 70% in under 70 years. My logic is to awaken the average Hindus to facts. When Hindus unite, it does not matter what the % ministers and legislators or parliamentarians are. We will get our way. I want same unity in Hindus as it is in Muslims and Christians. It's that simple. Since when did striving for unity irrespective of caste a bad thing?

2. The only Social contract any human must offer to another is the "Golden Rule". Where constitution is made by humans and helps as a social contract for betterment of society, "Golden Rule" is the only contract that needed between humans.

As an example, if Hindus were to demolish Macca and Vatican and build Ram and Siva temples in these 2 places, what would Hindus do 100 years down the line? Would the logic of these places having had Islamic and Christian places there hold true or would we resort to 'might is right' and since the crime is done in past, after 100 years, muslims and Christians should let macca and vatican go and let Hindu temple remain?

In the above case, "Golden Rule" would imply Hindus let go of these places.

The only monster anywhere are not Hindus,

Go and visit the thread where I am posting numbers of terrorist acts done by muslims on daily basis to know who the true monsters are.

And what makes people like anyless since you support them?

3 hours ago, crashnburn said:

prasadr,

the second question is not just about communal attitudes of you fcuks, and the 'regular' indian shameless soft bigotry against muslims. its also about class attitudes, where middleclass assholes come from nowhere to give gyaan to workers who strike, and celebrate their firing or police action agaisnt them.

what is the social contract you offer for them? that if they don't have 'merit', they can just up and die?

why is India even a country, other than to keep a small section of uppercaste people lead western levels of standard of life, while others can be trampled upon and insulted whenever convenient.

Sorry, you need to give examples.

Just generic BS does not cut.

Shameless bigotry against Muslims?

Are you on Drugs?

Have you read Quran?

Do you know what the book says about kafirs?

Regarding celebrating police firing, Anyone picking up stones and throwing at another human being should be killed, irrespective of their caste, religion and color. Is that clear enough for you Hindu hating bigots.

Muslims are raping and doing love Jihad on Hindu women on daily basis and you pretend they are the victim,

These kinds of LIES are exactly why people like me are posting - to expose you.

The only contract any human should get is the "Golden Rule".

This upper caste BS that you sprout even sells now a days?

Ok, lets bite the bullet.

President Kovind - SC

PM Modi - OBC

HM Amit Shah - Jain

Let me know what upper caste BS are you sprouting?

Rahul Gandhi - Brahmin, self claimed

Naidu - upper caste

Jagan - upper caste

KCR - upper caste

Yechury - Brahmin

LOL, BJP is one party that has truly empowered the disenfranchised and the so called family parties that don't let anyone outside of their family rule it, are secular

If you feel like vanishing right now, go to your toilet and put your head in there.

I have exposed you and your lies so many times, it's getting repetitive.

Game on,

as we are discussing about changes, here comes a much needed statement from Amit Shah.

Wish they engage stalwarts like Rajiv Malhotra and Arun Shourie (Yeah, he has gone off rockers recently. Still Shourie along with Goel are legends) must be given this task.

• 4 weeks later...

Another promise delivered.

This one is much much bigger than even the removal of 370.

The implications of what happened today will shake the foundation of our civilization.

Long have invaders even after independence destroyed and occupied temples and our lands.

This will shock them.

Millions of people who have looted our temples and lands will now be pissing and shitting,

They have with a stroke of pen have lost their loot.