costco return

xano917

1 hour ago, xano917 said:

suppose per suppose costco lo konna item return isthey without bill. Coupons discount deduct chesthda in return amount ?

nenu return chesina item ki coupon apply chesadu, but i don't remmeber buying with coupon.

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

bill lekapothe currently reduced price unte reduce price ye return chestadu,,,

my kochen is naaa account details lo do they see that I bought with coupon ani. 

and yes avnu dude was busy... kid started crying

@xano917

nee membership card untey chalu ... they can pull up all the information with your membership card....

you dont need receipt and it clearly has the item information and also the price you paid for that item..

Bill avasaramay ledu Costco lo incase you want to return or replace defective items...

Yes.. they CAN see all the details about your purchase transaction...

What coupon are you talking? 

4 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

@xano917

nee membership card untey chalu ... they can pull up all the information with your membership card....

you dont need receipt and it clearly has the item information and also the price you paid for that item..

Bill avasaramay ledu Costco lo incase you want to return or replace defective items...

ade settho enni items return settunnamo lekkestada? dec lo india trip ki camera pattikeldamani planning jan lo return chesesta

2 minutes ago, Ram59 said:

ade settho enni items return settunnamo lekkestada? dec lo india trip ki camera pattikeldamani planning jan lo return chesesta

Ram59

Yes ... Return Policy abuse will be tracked and membership will be cancelled without further notice. 

But year ki entha amount purchase and entha amount return anedaani meeda depend ayi untadi whether you are abusing or not anedi..

nee H1 renewals or GC applications reject chesentha scene ledu.. avi reject chese powers only @Rajamouli ganikey unnay... Ram59

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Ram59

Yes ... Return Policy abuse will be tracked and membership will be cancelled without further notice. 

nee H1 renewals or GC applications reject chesentha scene ledu.. avi reject chese powers only @Rajamouli ganikey unnay... Ram59

chass.. already 2 times chesa.. hattrick miss anamata 

4 minutes ago, dasari said:

What coupon are you talking? 

chill.. you did not miss any coupon savings.

instant coupon ani discount untunthi ga next to price (sometimes)

5 hours ago, xano917 said:

suppose per suppose costco lo konna item return isthey without bill. Coupons discount deduct chesthda in return amount ?

nenu return chesina item ki coupon apply chesadu, but i don't remmeber buying with coupon.

nee lantodu untadu kabatte.. costco attachs the coupon to the product you bought in ur receipt..

so if u return , your coupon will be deducted from return $ amount ...

5 hours ago, xano917 said:

nuvvu em pay chesavo..ade istad vayya...

even if u dont have Bill, he can pull up ur info from the system...

IT lo ujjogam chestunnara..inkekkadaina na...

nuvvu kattina dabbu vapas ivvakunda...takkuva iste ..(if not mentioned in T&C..u can go to consumer court..

13 minutes ago, hushh fatak said:

nee lantodu untadu kabatte.. costco attachs the coupon to the product you bought in ur receipt..

so if u return , your coupon will be deducted from return $ amount ...

Why do you assume I am abusing the return policy ? 

Example: BestBuy clearly mentions...if u return a item within 30days or so..u will be charged 15% of shelving fee etc..

but Costco doesnt have that return policy...