costco return

xano917

16 hours ago, Spartan said:

nuvvu em pay chesavo..ade istad vayya...

even if u dont have Bill, he can pull up ur info from the system...

IT lo ujjogam chestunnara..inkekkadaina na...

nuvvu kattina dabbu vapas ivvakunda...takkuva iste ..(if not mentioned in T&C..u can go to consumer court..

Ledu what if you don't have membership card and bought something using Cashcard(giftcard). If you want to return the item without Receipt apudu aa item ki current day ee price undo adi istadu. @Spartan  

8 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

Ledu what if you don't have membership card and bought something using Cashcard(giftcard). If you want to return the item without Receipt apudu aa item ki current day ee price undo adi istadu. @Spartan  

no, if u dont have membership, they keep track of ur credit card...

that will be source of truth and can pull up that info....

at the end of the day..they keep track of all xactions irrespective of membership and can pull it up...

for ex ...think about target, u dont have membership but they still can pull up with ur bill or credit card ...same way...

26 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Chi aapandra returns line lo nilsovadamsFun_duh2 

aadu ichina feature ni peelchi pippi chesi abuse sesi indians ki no returns allowed ane varaku ee udyamam aagadhu 38ni0o.gif

I got a romba vacuum cleaner as a gift .. nachaledu .. theesukelli return icha .. i got it as a gift dont have receipt ani cheppa .. em adagaledu and it seems they gave me full money

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

I got a romba vacuum cleaner as a gift .. nachaledu .. theesukelli return icha .. i got it as a gift dont have receipt ani cheppa .. em adagaledu and it seems they gave me full money

Costco lo money ichadaaa??? Or cash card ichadaaa???

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

naku ilaane jarigindi... gift nachaledu.. and vadu return kuda ivvaledu... adiga.. it was bought by some other person... 

2 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

naku ilaane jarigindi... gift nachaledu.. and vadu return kuda ivvaledu... adiga.. it was bought by some other person... 

May be depends on store 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

no, if u dont have membership, they keep track of ur credit card...

that will be source of truth and can pull up that info....

at the end of the day..they keep track of all xactions irrespective of membership and can pull it up...

for ex ...think about target, u dont have membership but they still can pull up with ur bill or credit card ...same way...

What if you paid with cash

23 hours ago, xano917 said:

suppose per suppose costco lo konna item return isthey without bill. Coupons discount deduct chesthda in return amount ?

nenu return chesina item ki coupon apply chesadu, but i don't remmeber buying with coupon.

Coupon wastes

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

What if you paid with cash

Costco gift card kakunda inka a purchase method vadinaa membership undaali... so you cannot buy with cash without membership in Costco... PERIOD

also MasterCard is not accepted even though you have membership...