costco return

xano917

Just now, Quickgun_murugan said:

Costco gift card kakunda inka a purchase method vadinaa membership undaali... so you cannot buy with cash without membership in Costco... PERIOD

also MasterCard is not accepted even though you have membership...

Not costco .. target walmart .. or lowes .. they will take returns even without receipt and give instore gc .. usually lowest price enthundo chusi antha istharu

Just now, mettastar said:

Im talking about target

depends on stre rep mostly in that case..

konta mani istar..some wont..and they make sure..u use the returned money in target only...target gc ne istaru...

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

cash to ante u need membership, else they wont process i think...

or u need billl

Look at my example .. i got a romba vacuum cleaner as a gift and i returned it in costco without receipt and got a instore gc

Just now, Spartan said:

konta mani istar..some wont..and they make sure..u use the returned money in target only...target gc ne istaru...

Yes mostly accept chestharu and instore gc istharu

7 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Not costco .. target walmart .. or lowes .. they will take returns even without receipt and give instore gc .. usually lowest price enthundo chusi antha istharu

Normally most cases lo without receipt accept cheyyaru returns.... Walmart Target lo... unless that item is bought and returned in the same store they can find by looking at the SKU /Product No. 

Store manager thappa normal associaes ayithey return process cheyyataniki ishtapadaru... they dont even know how to process without a receipt I guess...

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

no, if u dont have membership, they keep track of ur credit card...

that will be source of truth and can pull up that info....

at the end of the day..they keep track of all xactions irrespective of membership and can pull it up...

for ex ...think about target, u dont have membership but they still can pull up with ur bill or credit card ...same way...

20 minutes ago, mettastar said:

I got a romba vacuum cleaner as a gift .. nachaledu .. theesukelli return icha .. i got it as a gift dont have receipt ani cheppa .. em adagaledu and it seems they gave me full money

@Spartan

3 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Normally most cases lo without receipt accept cheyyaru returns.... Walmart Target lo... unless that item is bought and returned in the same store they can find by looking at the SKU /Product No. 

Store manager thappa normal associaes ayithey return process cheyyataniki ishtapadaru... they dont even know how to process without a receipt I guess...

Wrong, customer help daggara theesukuntaru walmart lo .. mostly give out walmart gc .. i did one or two times 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

no, if u dont have membership, they keep track of ur credit card...

that will be source of truth and can pull up that info....

at the end of the day..they keep track of all xactions irrespective of membership and can pull it up...

for ex ...think about target, u dont have membership but they still can pull up with ur bill or credit card ...same way...

I am talking about Giftcard ( Costlo lo cash card untadi) ... suppose nuvu naku $25 cash card ichav gift ga.

nenu velli oka item konna and I wanted to return that item but I don't have receipt. 

Costco vadu aa return iche roju aa item ee price unte ade istadu. This happened to me I bought some socks in offer but didn't like them and vadiki return iddamani vella(receipt ledu) so vadu naku aa roju ee price undo adi ista annadu.

Just now, Picha lite said:

I am talking about Giftcard ( Costlo lo cash card untadi) ... suppose nuvu naku $25 cash card ichav gift ga.

nenu velli oka item konna and I wanted to return that item but I don't have receipt. 

Costco vadu aa return iche roju aa item ee price unte ade istadu. This happened to me I bought some socks in offer but didn't like them and vadiki return iddamani vella(receipt ledu) so vadu naku aa roju ee price undo adi ista annadu.

u got lucky.

Just now, Picha lite said:

ma daggara ilane undi so ide process follow avtaru.

ok. i never bought anything for cash except fast-food on trucks and farmers market lo veggies..

so return ichina exp ledu.