#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

34 minutes ago, Sucker said:

eight senators who voted against the coronavirus relief package on Wednesday.

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN); Jim Inhofe (R-OK); James Lankford (R-OK); Mike Lee (R-UT); Rand Paul (R-KY); Ben Sasse (R-NE); Tim Scott (R-SC), and Ron Johnson (R-WI).

@Repo @Jilchika veenni yeskuntunnaru full ga :giggle:

appudu 9/11 bill ippudu idi anta. veediki vunde ee sari. 

Eka Eedi sponsored Bill ki full resistance vuntundhi. S386 paaye

• Upvote 1

I m just wondering that in this age of technology when most of the people are working from home including call centers, why would the senate office staffers not be able to take calls while working from home? These are the crisis situations where they should be taking more calls

I work at NIH and all the service desk people are working from home taking calls from various research institutes to provide the continuity

Guys. Don't do this type of silly things right now. No one is ready to pass any bills right now in senate. Hold on. Please be kind and take some rest. 

21 hours ago, Sucker said:

eight senators who voted against the coronavirus relief package on Wednesday.

Marsha Blackburn (R-TN); Jim Inhofe (R-OK); James Lankford (R-OK); Mike Lee (R-UT); Rand Paul (R-KY); Ben Sasse (R-NE); Tim Scott (R-SC), and Ron Johnson (R-WI).

@Repo @Jilchika veenni yeskuntunnaru full ga :giggle:

appudu 9/11 bill ippudu idi anta. veediki vunde ee sari. 

He is workinf for foreigners. No surprise. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Repo said:

I m just wondering that in this age of technology when most of the people are working from home including call centers, why would the senate office staffers not be able to take calls while working from home? These are the crisis situations where they should be taking more calls

I work at NIH and all the service desk people are working from home taking calls from various research institutes to provide the continuity

Guys. Don't do this type of silly things right now. No one is ready to pass any bills right now in senate. Hold on. Please be kind and take some rest. 

@Repo please add his name here if it is from Telegram. Twitter aithe name vesthunnaru idi kuda vesthe oka saari counselling isthadanta @quickgun_murugun

12 hours ago, Repo said:

Corona ni only desi doctors ee curing. So we want GCs

Just now, Jilchika said:

Bruce Lee is self quarantined now. Hopefully he tests -ve for C-19 and continues his fight for the India first bill.

IV vuncles kotha proposal soosava