#####Repo### ######USCIS premium processing Update######

Repo

23 minutes ago, snoww said:

Thank you for working in FB and saving the world with your job. 

#CovidHeroes

#CovidHeroes aa deenamma doctors ki vesthe oka sakkadanam ila andariki vesthunnara 

• Upvote 1

I am not sure how many people are familiar with donations.immigrationvoice.org, but it’s where we get our reoccurring contributions from.

Our expenditure on lobbyists/consultants/lawyers is 25K/month.

Last 5-6 months, we have barely been hitting 10K/month.

This Durbin stand-off could continue for months - that bastard seems to be dug in and unwilling to negotiate. We might need to spend some serious money to bash that racist on the airwaves soon.

Please consider starting a reoccurring contribution at a level you are comfortable with to help out.

Hi guys please donate. They are out of fubds and @Senatorleonfresco is not tweeting until he gets his money

Reason is FB live lo Durbin S386 gurinchi matladadu. 

##Thank you very much everyone who posted comments/questions today. He finally spoke about S386 today.

##But he is still stuck on the agreement he made with Lee and saying that those minor edits changed the original agreement. He did promise to get back to working with Lee. I hope he will keep his promise

##Good job everyone , we held them accountable, he would have skipped if it weren’t for our team work, we made him angry and he literally was about to burst and cry watch the video - 
“Poison pill ? - yes but republican side”

##Yes, we have to hold that ethnic cleanser accountable.

The changes Lee wants are minor.

##I personally would love that poison bill admission - when an old white racist man is angry - that’s how he acts and talks

##Sorry about that. I will renew my contribution today. My family’s future is dependent on it.

17 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Arey sucker and repo ee thread inka close cheyyandi.. Covid ki vaccine vachaka next year we will creat a new thread..

Who told you this bill is over ?? July varaku pasd avuthundi. 

4 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ee time lo ee bill ni pass cheste Senator Lee ni Sign cheste Thatha ni american prajalu chepputo kodtarani  @quickgun_murugun tweeted..

85K new h1b visa lu echaru. Em peekaru Americans. Edi anthe. They don't care about these bills and 1% Americans ki kuda idea ledu e bill. 

2 hours ago, pittagoda said:

Check IV Telegram.. Gorrelu donating and posting receipts .. Haha

Chusanu bro. Anduke ekkada vesa. Ekkada kuda chala mandi unnaru donations chese vallu vallu miss avvakunda veyyali ani e news vesa. 

4 hours ago, Repo said:

Congratulations Backlog people. Senate open avvagane bill pass chese la unnaru. Good luck. Durbin is gone case. 

Corona time lo kooda burbin thatha ni not leaving aa mana vuncles. 

ala aithe other countries lo kuda only doctors ki priority ichi vere professions lo andarini line lo nunchomanu...based on priority date...seems fair to me