Family vehemently criticised for not standing during the playing of the national anthem

DoraBabbu

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Arey can you contest this in the court of law. Indakannunchi ide ga cheppedi.

supreme court has been delaying the hearing. because they are afraid that they have to rule against the constitution. lol.

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Arey can you contest this in the court of law. Indakannunchi ide ga cheppedi.

what India did in kashmir is illegal.

i ask, to what end. what is its purpose? there's not a single good one. except hatred for muslims and kashmiris.

13 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

kashmir has a separate constituent assembly. that means its not part of India until that assembly votes in favour of India.

idhekkadi law? can you quote the text?

• 16 June 1949: Nominated by the Maharaja, Sheikh Abdullah and his colleagues joined the Constituent Assembly of India[165]
  • 20 June 1949: Maharaja Hari Singh announced his decision to abdicate and appointed his son Karan Singh as the Prince Regent.[166]
  • 17 October 1949: The Indian Constituent Assembly adopted Article 370 of the Constitution, ensuring a special status and internal autonomy for Jammu and Kashmir, with Indian jurisdiction in Kashmir limited to the three areas agreed in the Instrument of Accession: defence, foreign affairs and communications.

Happened once with me in Bangalore. Had to go to theater with my 2 year niece and she is sleeping on my legs and I didn't not stand for anthem. One guy was tapping my shoulder from behind even after seeing kid sleeping on my legs. I had to stand taking her on my shoulder to avoid fuss. 😐

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

Happened once with me in Bangalore. Had to go to theater with my 2 year niece and she is sleeping on my legs and I didn't not stand for anthem. One guy was tapping my shoulder from behind even after seeing kid sleeping on my legs. I had to stand taking her on my shoulder to avoid fuss. 😐

vadi address theskoni

midnight 12 ki vadi intiki poyi vandemaataram paadu

bumchik aapi lechi nilchokapothe

baamb lagadenge

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

idhekkadi law? can you quote the text?

• 16 June 1949: Nominated by the Maharaja, Sheikh Abdullah and his colleagues joined the Constituent Assembly of India[165]
  • 20 June 1949: Maharaja Hari Singh announced his decision to abdicate and appointed his son Karan Singh as the Prince Regent.[166]
  • 17 October 1949: The Indian Constituent Assembly adopted Article 370 of the Constitution, ensuring a special status and internal autonomy for Jammu and Kashmir, with Indian jurisdiction in Kashmir limited to the three areas agreed in the Instrument of Accession: defence, foreign affairs and communications.

The article states that the constituent assembly of kashmir cannot be dissolved, unless by a 2/.3rd maj of that assembly (not of Indian govt). basically kashmir is not an Indian state. but a potential indian state.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

I even saw some silly people standing in their home when national anthem gets played randomly in some movie scene. 

Common sense has become rare quality these days. 

adhi silly people road medha evvadiki help cheyyakunda chetha vesukuntu langa panulu chesthuntaru

3 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

lol. dude. their voter turnout says  so much about their feeling 'part of India'. 

sons of judges, lawmakers can go fcuk themselves. if India is so sure, let them have a referendum. lol.

Why should there be a referendum in a place which is part of India? This is a place where fake propaganda is rife. We are living in a generation where people are influenced by photoshops. I spoke to few Pakistanis in my office and they are first to show you pictures of Indian atrocities.. you know what these pictures are? Fake morphed pictures and images from countries like Syria. They claim it to be from Kashmir. We live in that kinda age where people are being brainwashed by lies. You are one of them lol.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Why should there be a referendum in a place which is part of India? This is a place where fake propaganda is rife. We are living in a generation where people are influenced by photoshops. I spoke to few Pakistanis in my office and they are first to show you pictures of Indian atrocities.. you know what these pictures are? Fake morphed pictures and images from countries like Syria. They claim it to be from Kashmir. We live in that kinda age where people are being brainwashed by lies. You are one of them lol.

Its not part of India.

1 minute ago, crashnburn said:

The article states that the constituent assembly of kashmir cannot be dissolved, unless by a 2/.3rd maj of that assembly (not of govt). basically kashmir is not an Indian state. but a potential indian state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_370_of_the_Constitution_of_India

As stated earlier, the entirety of article 370 can be repealed under article 370(3), but this requires a recommendation from the Constituent Assembly of Jammu and Kashmir. However, the Constituent Assembly was dissolved on January 25, 1957, without recommending the abrogation of the article. Several decisions by the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir and the Supreme Court of India (including State Bank Of India vs Santosh Gupta And Anr) have held that, despite it being referred to as a “temporary provision” in the marginal note, the article “will continue to be in force” and has effectively acquired a permanent status in the Constitution.

On August 5, 2019, the president of India issued the Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 2019, C.O. 272, pursuant to article 370(1) of the Constitution of India. Constitutional lawyer Gautam Bhatia states that this “constitutes the basis for everything that follows.” The order stipulates that, with the “concurrence of the Government of State of Jammu and Kashmir,” “[a]ll the provisions of the Constitution, as amended from time to time, shall apply in relation to the State of Jammu and Kashmir.” Moreover, since the government could not directly rely on article 370(3) to abrogate other articles, it sought to use its powers under article 370(1) to amend article 367, the interpretation clause of the Constitution, so that references to “Government of the State [Jammu and Kashmir]” in article 370 would be construed as the governor of Jammu and Kashmir (§ 2), and the expression “Constituent Assembly of the State” in article 370(3) will be read as referring to the current legislative assembly of Kashmir. The order also stipulates that it will “supersede the Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 1954,” effectively abrogating article 35A as well.

https://blogs.loc.gov/law/2019/10/falqs-article-370-and-the-removal-of-jammu-and-kashmirs-special-status/

paniki rani chethha discussion. 

India is a stupid nation. the stupidity was in full view when its prime minister had a midnight parliament session to pass GST.

I've never seen such dumbfuckery in my life. yuck.

to stand up for its crappy national anthem is an insult to one's intelligence.

• Upvote 1

Just now, crashnburn said:

I can't read links. 

andhuke ra neku text copy chesi icha 

As stated earlier, the entirety of article 370 can be repealed under article 370(3), but this requires a recommendation from the Constituent Assembly of Jammu and Kashmir. However, the Constituent Assembly was dissolved on January 25, 1957, without recommending the abrogation of the article. Several decisions by the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir and the Supreme Court of India (including State Bank Of India vs Santosh Gupta And Anr) have held that, despite it being referred to as a “temporary provision” in the marginal note, the article “will continue to be in force” and has effectively acquired a permanent status in the Constitution.

On August 5, 2019, the president of India issued the Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 2019, C.O. 272, pursuant to article 370(1) of the Constitution of India. Constitutional lawyer Gautam Bhatia states that this “constitutes the basis for everything that follows.” The order stipulates that, with the “concurrence of the Government of State of Jammu and Kashmir,” “[a]ll the provisions of the Constitution, as amended from time to time, shall apply in relation to the State of Jammu and Kashmir.” Moreover, since the government could not directly rely on article 370(3) to abrogate other articles, it sought to use its powers under article 370(1) to amend article 367, the interpretation clause of the Constitution, so that references to “Government of the State [Jammu and Kashmir]” in article 370 would be construed as the governor of Jammu and Kashmir (§ 2), and the expression “Constituent Assembly of the State” in article 370(3) will be read as referring to the current legislative assembly of Kashmir. The order also stipulates that it will “supersede the Constitution (Application to Jammu and Kashmir) Order, 1954,” effectively abrogating article 35A as well.